SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

Post  Hansuke Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 pm

bareknuckleroo wrote:I can't remember at the moment but I believe under your Player Profile you can set if you prefer SoR1, SoR2, or SoR3 characters and it may pull the default icon from that? Otherwise I don't remember noticing, it may just default to SoR1 versions permanently once those are unlocked and I've never paid attention to it.
Yes, you can set your preferred SoR1-3 characters in the Player Profile.

However, even if you set it to a certain SoR1-3, a non selected character portrait would still default to SoR1 portrait if unlocked. It would only change the portrait to the preferred SoR set in Player Profile if you move the cursor over the character portrait.

Once you move the cursor away, it would default back to the SoR1 portrait.
Hansuke
Hansuke
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

Post  Hansuke Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:23 am

Not sure if it's intended, but when using Blaze's sword dash special where she charges forward holding the sword vertically, sometimes the attack doesn't follow through properly.

It should cause knockdown on enemies on the last hit. Instead, sometimes it initiates a grab, causing you to drop the sword if using the SoR2 weapon mode.

Hansuke
Hansuke
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:36 pm

Hansuke wrote:Not sure if it's intended, but when using Blaze's sword dash special where she charges forward holding the sword vertically, sometimes the attack doesn't follow through properly.
It should cause knockdown on enemies on the last hit. Instead, sometimes it initiates a grab, causing you to drop the sword if using the SoR2 weapon mode.
Not a bug. In the bugtrack:
255. General tweaks and fixes.
- While doing Blaze katana blitz you can grab enemies now with no weapon penalty.
(Before 5.2 version)
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansuke Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:46 am

vince wrote:
Hansuke wrote:Not sure if it's intended, but when using Blaze's sword dash special where she charges forward holding the sword vertically, sometimes the attack doesn't follow through properly.
Not a bug. In the bugtrack:
255. General tweaks and fixes.
- While doing Blaze katana blitz you can grab enemies now with no weapon penalty.
(Before 5.2 version)
Thanks for pointing that out!

"No weapon penalty" probably only for SoR3 weapon mode.

Didn't know it would be a feature to have the blitz attack be suddenly canceled into a grab. Seems kinda weird, but I guess people wanted that feature?

Hansuke
Hansuke
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:59 pm

Hansuke wrote:"No weapon penalty" probably only for SoR3 weapon mode.
In SoR2 mode, maybe the weapon fall but without penalty? I didn't try.

Hansuke wrote:Didn't know it would be a feature to have the blitz attack be suddenly canceled into a grab. Seems kinda weird, but I guess people wanted that feature?
I think it was like that in the original SoR3, I'm not sure.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:19 pm

This is 100% the intended behavior, something that is easily tested by firing up SoR3 and using the sword blitz there. If you hit with the blitz towards the end of the animation it'll knock down, but the early hits do not knock down, allowing Blaze to use it to get grabs. Initiating a grab with it will also prevent the weapon health from draining despite having hit an enemy.

In SoR3, you did not drop weapons on grabs. In SoRR, if you're playing with SoR2 weapon type this becomes an issue if you want to hold onto the sword for a while; using the sword blitz gets you a free grab, but you drop the sword as a result. It's not a big deal though, as with X-Button blitz setting you can always use her regular blitzes even with a sword equipped.

In summary, if you're using Blaze with SoR2 weapon style, use X-Button blitz setting and don't use the sword blitz. It's not terribly good for damage anyways, and is designed around its ability to get grabs by rushing in. Use her normal 2/3 star blitzes for non-grab damage.

Signal

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7