SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

+26
40oz
siroshe
SORDave
daniel2221
SpideyKeiiti
oracle
Puzirkov
E253MechaShadow
Red Jack
Queenie89
William Assunção
Xillatem
NeoVamp
Shyning77
Charco
cabo-hicks
klares
Criss
SoRFanatic
Don Vecta
BigDarsh
iceweb38
badjab326
Mr.Din
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Saven
30 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 am

That's the goal! Very Happy though this did start with a DD Crew styled Axel way back lol

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Empty Re: SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work

Post  iceweb38 Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Stumbled upon this
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/16/images-burn-the-orphanage-channels-streets-of-rage

Pretty cool, hope it gets released in Europe

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Looks pretty sweet Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:21 am

I'll just leave this here
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 My_mod___0006_by_dinsidd-d67cdes

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 am

That's some sexy spritesmanship right there.
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:43 am

Criss! where ya been man?

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Lucia_morgan_neo_style__by_dinsidd-d6abkkaSOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Cody_by_dinsidd-d6aj5p2
Couldn't resist.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 am

Here and there man, mostly lurking about, working and such. Essentially, being a really fucking lazy bum haha
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:36 pm

This thread needs a revival. Smile
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Sor_neo_by_mr_din_by_imanikogames-d762zov
I've been playing around with palettes for a while and I have to say the genesis limitations are a challenge to work around (not frustrating though). Here's some goons put together for a project, I had to remake Garcia and Donovan ground up, I wasn't digging the old version at all lol.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 6bffdc3e8534adc9cf95b2ec00078b97-d764edv

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:53 pm

looking good, I fancy them goons.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:43 am

very good sprites, with good own style.

I like how it turned out galsia seems more serious, and not like street of rage 2 with nerd face.

klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:22 pm

very good sprites!... is like if sor1 haved the large size and cool sprites of final fight 1...

good detailed. Wink

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:14 am

Lemme see... "Vince" is definitely a nod to Ralf Jones, right (considering his Ikari Warriors name in the American version was Vince)?

Donnie's new style of pants and clothing looks great too. The jeans with kneecaps it's kinda too old if you ask me and normal jeans are mroe than perfect.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Thanks guys, I like the idea of an arcade styled SoR1, it certainly deserved one.
Don Vecta wrote:Lemme see... "Vince" is definitely a nod to Ralf Jones, right (considering his Ikari Warriors name in the American version was Vince)?

Donnie's new style of pants and clothing looks great too. The jeans with kneecaps it's kinda too old if you ask me and normal jeans are mroe than perfect.
Nice catch! Smile Vince is actually a palette swap of a goon based on the SoR1 cover goon being kicked in the face by Axel but I couldn't pass up the chance to reference ralf, an often used base for snk garcia. The palette for Vince is also based on that Garcia rip off goon from Batman.

Donovan was pretty fun to redesign, I I think the jeans, wraps and muscle shirt helps him fit in more with the SoR1 goons. SoR1 had more interesting designs of the 3 games imho.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 am

Mr.Din wrote:
Donovan was pretty fun to redesign, I I think the jeans, wraps and muscle shirt helps him fit in more with the SoR1 goons. SoR1 had more interesting designs of the 3 games imho.

yup, definitely. Any plan to use the beta goons?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:

Damn, I knew I forgot to put someone on that sheet! I have a concept of the beta garcia not so much beta signal, I'll post them up with the next batch of goons. Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:

Damn, I knew I forgot to put someone on that sheet! I have a concept of the beta garcia not so much beta signal, I'll post them up with the next batch of goons. Very Happy

Oooh! Cant wait to see beta.

how about beta Nora
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 BetaNora34

Edit: Oh... never mind
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 pm

I guess this is sorta SoR related.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Buster_by_imanikogames-d771rew

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:32 am

Damn I miss the update with the mooks!
That is so awesome, I love your style!  Twisted Evil 

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:26 am

Mr.Din wrote:I guess this is sorta SoR related.
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Buster_by_imanikogames-d771rew

Mike Bison? Michael Max?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Don Vecta wrote:

Mike Bison? Michael Max?
He is a boxer but from an arcade beat em up by sega released in 91 (ironically).

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

Mike Bison? Michael Max?
He is a boxer but from an arcade beat em up by sega released in 91 (ironically).

Interesting, which game?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Charco wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

Mike Bison? Michael Max?

Interesting, which game?
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Logo
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/ddcrew/ddcrew.htm
Wasn't that great of a game but Buster (the boxer) was a favorite in the game, still would've been happier if SoR1 was put in arcades instead. Monocle 

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 pm

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 00032

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Charco wrote:SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 00032
Long time no see... FOREVA!

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
Charco wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

Mike Bison? Michael Max?

Interesting, which game?
SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Logo
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/ddcrew/ddcrew.htm
Wasn't that great of a game but Buster (the boxer) was a favorite in the game, still would've been happier if SoR1 was put in arcades instead. Monocle 

Heh heh heh.

SOR Sprite Edits, Fake Screens, & Original Work - Page 2 Dd20
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next