SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here!

+48
Disgaea36
DarkThief
Garcia75
wonderboy4
Shyning77
MRMIdAS
Krizalid
airic
PurpleWhiteOut
S1mple
E.Signal
lalolanda
trialforce
bufs
Kimono
Marcoscloud
Security
MapleStory
Solid One
AnderGus
Final Crash
LucasHB
vince
Doctrine Dark
Late goodbye
xRainmakerRSx
Blackblade34
QuickHit
Criss
Aggort
Xillatem
bareknuckleroo
Saven
El Gambito
Sshadow5001
E253MechaShadow
Benny26
Mr.Din
zakforradio
Rain
Don Vecta
Kane
Iceferno
Herb1e
Zhinkairi
SORDave
Charco
52 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

blaze - Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here!

Post  Zhinkairi Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 pm

Doctrine Dark wrote:Hello guys! first of all i liked this new update but forgive me for the silly question but who is this other version of Blaze?
In 5.1 we only had 3 and in this we have 4.
Bare Knuckle: Mobile Edition.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Charco and Doctrine Dark like this post

Back to top Go down

blaze - Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here!

Post  Don Vecta Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Charco wrote:The secret rooms in the SoR3 temple have been added Smile
and actually...

Spoiler:

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Charco and santossousa.s2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhinkairi Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Charco wrote:The secret rooms in the SoR3 temple have been added Smile
and actually...

Spoiler:
After the first stage, featuring prologue!. Smile
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:01 am

Don Vecta wrote:Which basically summarizes that Attack Damage in Balanced sucks donkey balls. This was a feature that the game didn't need. At. All.
But Don it's for those who wanna play SoR3 characters with SoR2 pause delay. Some people complain alot that SoRR isn't enough like SoR2.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Charco and Zhinkairi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhinkairi Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:04 am

I'm satisfy with this fan game. And it's a stellar based on the concept.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:32 am

Same here,despite the difficulty,we should cut PixelatedBrain some slack.

Last edited by SORDave on Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

SORDave
Hakuyo

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhinkairi Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:36 am

SORDave wrote:Same here,despite the difficulty,we should cut PIxelatedBrain some slack.
Couldn't agree more. They did a great job adding two version of music. I think I decided to add the folder for music, Modern and Vintage from various games with the side of original and arranged, including Original Remix. Imagine Super Smash Bros. music with any versions of music.

Last edited by Zhinkairi on Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 am

Yeah I like the idea of switching between the two & I like how they used some unused music from SOR1 & the prototype music as well.

And who knows,maybe Pixelated Brain will add more goods & perhaps fix some issues in the near future. Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhinkairi Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:45 am

SORDave wrote:Yeah I like the idea of switching between the two & I like how they used some unused music from SOR1 & the prototype music as well.

And who knows,maybe Pixelated Brain will add more goods & perhaps fix some issues in the near future. Smile
Or we could make a folder ourselves, because they're called mods. Smile
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:47 am

Heh heh true & besides we could add (If possible) neat stuff to the main game & SORMaker Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  QuickHit Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:55 am

SORDave wrote:Same here,despite the difficulty,we should cut PixelatedBrain some slack.

Just unmake that egrigious Adam change and we are square lol

I'll stow my " Add Mona/Lisa to SoRR" picket sign If Adam can go back to 5.1 lol

QuickHit
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 am

MEGA link removed from the video, it also doesn't work as I l checked my via bookmarks.

Also, would be nice to see the exclusive Predator boss from the Game Gear stage as seen in the new SoR2x: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=06m38s&v=A3_vlRiGgck

OG Game Gear scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwChG7GY0o&t=977s&=16m10s
Kane
Kane
Galsia

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:22 am

Not to worry the link to V5.2 is in the fourms.

I highly agree,maybe there is some way we can mod it for SORMaker?

SORDave
Hakuyo

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:02 am

Don Vecta wrote:Which basically summarizes that Attack Damage in Balanced sucks donkey balls. This was a feature that the game didn't need. At. All.

It's an interesting experimental option, but not one I think was necessary and certainly not one that should be set to be the default.

Adam's new 2-Star is pretty decent I think the more I use it. The range isn't as good so you have to use it closer, but it hits much earlier than before, so it's really not bad (whereas the old 2-Star has a bit of a windup before the punch hits). It seems it's not meant to be a speedy crowdsurfer the way the 0-Star is but rather a solid jab combo ender at close range.

Last edited by bareknuckleroo on Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Saven and Charco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctrine Dark Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:07 am

Zhinkairi wrote:
Doctrine Dark wrote:Hello guys! first of all i liked this new update but forgive me for the silly question but who is this other version of Blaze?
In 5.1 we only had 3 and in this we have 4.
Bare Knuckle: Mobile Edition.

Thanks!
Doctrine Dark
Doctrine Dark
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:37 am

I'm sure enough of us have it downloaded now that it'll never be lost. I'll be sure to reupload it to mediafire.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Charco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:07 am

Sshadow5001 wrote:
But Don it's for those who wanna play SoR3 characters with SoR2 pause delay. Some people complain alot that SoRR isn't enough like SoR2.

If you ask me, SOR2's gameplay didn't age well at all. I know it when I played Streets of Kamurocho. Feels so slow and sluggish.

and most players I have seen they play with SOR3 style instead, but yeah... they can use that method for what I care. I do believe it's a whack feature, but to each their own.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:12 am

Heh, Max isn't too bad with the nerf, obviously not as insane as before but he's still fun to use. I also like that the balance feature adjusts the characters accordingly, hopefully this means someone like Elle isn't screwed under certain settings lol.

I also have an alternative link if it's taken down again. The note on the old link is a little worrisome but it's in everyone's hands now so there won't be much of an issue.

Now that we've seen an update and maybe a possibility of some more content in the future I guess I could crack open some old sprite sets I was working on before in case they're interested in adding the last few missing bosses.
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Charco and SORDave like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:16 am

Sounds interesting Din,I would love to see'em. Smile

Also it got me curious on what they'll add down the road?

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:44 am

I assume everybody is using default AI options instead of using a v5.1 save that has old AI options enabled, right?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:57 am

There's a gamebreaker at Dr. Dahm's fight with Rudra. They didn't let me continue after beating him and tried to do the same savestate, no luck.
The new stuff in the SOR2 special route is really awesome, shame I couldn't see what was behind Dr. Dahm, though.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:21 am

We have our own link on the site here if anyone is worried about that one from the YouTube video not working.

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t838-new-streets-of-rage-remake-v5-2-download-and-info

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Saven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 am

Don Vecta wrote:I couldn't see what was behind Dr. Dahm, though.
The Hurry Up room has glass instead of concrete walls now. I always thought that section was bullshit though.
The first wall is too close to the fire, and it's too hard to keep ahead if your character attacks slowly.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Shyning77 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Do you know if with this new version, we can use two joypads? It was the worst mistake of the former version I think.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:13 pm

vince wrote:Do you know if with this new version, we can use two joypads? It was the worst mistake of the former version I think.

You mean 2 players?

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next