SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

5 posters

Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Final Crash Sun May 10, 2020 1:31 am

It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate
Final Crash
Final Crash
Nora

Posts : 178
Join date : 2018-08-14

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  toph_bei_fong Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am

Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

are you playing on windows 10?

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Final Crash Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

are you playing on windows 10?

No. I use Windows 7 Ultimate
Final Crash
Final Crash
Nora

Posts : 178
Join date : 2018-08-14

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  toph_bei_fong Sun May 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Final Crash wrote:
toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

are you playing on windows 10?

No. I use Windows 7 Ultimate

hmmm, I'm not sure then. I know this game has frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10. I was going to say it could be related to that. I have not experienced that issue before.

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-10-01

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  bareknuckleroo Mon May 25, 2020 3:15 am

Make sure VSync is turned off. VSync can add significant input lag to games depending on how it's implemented, and I generally recommend it off. Streets of Rage Remake has minimal screen tearing anyways since it's not usually autoscrolling the entire background.

_________________
Youtube: BareKnuckleRoo   /   Twitch: BKRoo
bareknuckleroo
bareknuckleroo
Nora

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Rain Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:20 am

i get normal lag................ AND ITS BAD.......
Rain
Rain
Signal

Posts : 132
Join date : 2020-02-06

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  stonegolem Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:58 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:
toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

are you playing on windows 10?

No. I use Windows 7 Ultimate

hmmm, I'm not sure then. I know this game has frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10. I was going to say it could be related to that. I have not experienced that issue before.

Is there a solution or workaround for frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10?

stonegolem
Galsia

Posts : 5
Join date : 2021-06-19

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  bareknuckleroo Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Windows 10 is a bad operating system for gaming for older Windows XP-7 era games; compatibility issues exist with numerous games. Your best bet honestly is to play with compatibility settings and hope for the best, or run Win 7 on a separate partition or virtual environment.

_________________
Youtube: BareKnuckleRoo   /   Twitch: BKRoo
bareknuckleroo
bareknuckleroo
Nora

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum