SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Final Crash on Sun May 10, 2020 1:31 am

It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate
Final Crash
Final Crash
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  toph_bei_fong on Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am

Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

are you playing on windows 10?

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Final Crash on Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

No. I use Windows 7 Ultimate
Final Crash
Final Crash
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  toph_bei_fong on Sun May 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Final Crash wrote:
toph_bei_fong wrote:

No. I use Windows 7 Ultimate

hmmm, I'm not sure then. I know this game has frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10. I was going to say it could be related to that. I have not experienced that issue before.

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo on Mon May 25, 2020 3:15 am

Make sure VSync is turned off. VSync can add significant input lag to games depending on how it's implemented, and I generally recommend it off. Streets of Rage Remake has minimal screen tearing anyways since it's not usually autoscrolling the entire background.

Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down