SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr

+3
Charco
Don Vecta
Puzirkov
7 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr Empty Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr

Post  Puzirkov Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Last edited by Puzirkov on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:08 pm

I saw a video of this mod, it looks interesting and loved the intro scenes and the style. I might give it a go.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake - SoRMaker Mod: WWF Remake. Mod by Serrr

Post  Charco Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:07 pm

This looks cool

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:36 am

For information, the download link seems to be a mod that is a compilation of two mods: WWF WrestleMania Remake and Minimum Rage.
I really don't understand this kind of compilation and hope it won't be a new fashion (they did the same with some Christmas mods), but for the mod here, we don't have the choice because the two original mods don't have download links.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:18 am

Just finished the mod. So, I don't know if WWF WrestleMania and Minimum Rage were two different mods that were compiled after, or if the mod was initially created with the both in one...
We start with the WWF part: it is a tribute, so very classical. Always on the same ring, almost always the same 8bit music, always two rounds with duet of bosses that gives the mod a boss rush taste. However, the creator made efforts to be close to the original game (I think, I didn't play the model), with simple but nice cutscenes and some customized objects.
When the 8x2 rounds are over, there is an ending screen, and the Minimum Rage part starts. And this part is really really better. So better that the WWF part looks like a basical intro. This second part is full of customized breakable objects, some of them very fun, many good levels that most of them are original (even if some are a little pixellized), and some very good scenes, like the one in the helicopter, or the one on girders, so nice! There is a story with 2 or 3 cutscenes and dialogues, but no more.
So, very good surprise, and too bad we have to finish WWF before playing to Minimum.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:41 pm

vince wrote:So, very good surprise, and too bad we have to finish WWF before playing to Minimum.
You must be right, vince. There is no other alternative when you start over from the beginning unless you commence the game from a certain scene using the SORMaker app, so you are always forced to re-enact the WrestleMania challenge first (I suggest trying it on the Easy difficulty if you find it too hard then increase it a little).

About the soundtrack: There is a decent mixture of songs that were taken from other games (One of them is from Rent a Hero, another song is taken from Earthworm Jim (from the Level 5 section) and I believe that the "Stage Clear" and "Game Over" tracks are taken from Alien³ (notice the superscript 3 in the title, just to make it official)).

And you said it was almost the same 8-bit music that was used in the WWF stages? The music does not sound 8-bit, but is in fact more of a 16-bit style.
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 wrote:And you said it was almost the same 8-bit music that was used in the WWF stages? The music does not sound 8-bit, but is in fact more of a 16-bit style.
I said 8-bits music like I could say retro music, but you're right.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 wrote:
vince wrote:So, very good surprise, and too bad we have to finish WWF before playing to Minimum.
You must be right, vince. There is no other alternative when you start over from the beginning unless you commence the game from a certain scene using the SORMaker app, so you are always forced to re-enact the WrestleMania challenge first (I suggest trying it on the Easy difficulty if you find it too hard then increase it a little).

There are two other ways access Minimum Rage without starting a fight - one is to edit scene 2, and place an alternative route icon (leading to scene 6) near the beginning. The other is to edit scene 1, and change the "Auto" to "Scene 6" near the bottom left corner of the editor. (this latter method will prevent access to WWF though, you'd need to change it back to "Auto" or "Scene 2" for that)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  TripleDaGOD Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Does anybody have a link to this mod as it would seem it is dead.

Thanks.

TripleDaGOD

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 am

TripleDaGOD wrote:Does anybody have a link to this mod as it would seem it is dead.
https://we.tl/7o26dRwH0D
Be careful! Link available only 1 week!
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  TripleDaGOD Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 am

vince wrote:Be careful! Link available only 1 week!

Thanks so much.

Fun times are ahead!

TripleDaGOD

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:50 am

ShivaLovesRudra wrote:Hello, Vince! I am new member, who want to play this mod: http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t496-streets-of-rage-remake-sormaker-mod-wwf-remake-mod-by-serrr Please share the link to the mod WWF Wrestlemania remake. I'll make an eternal link on the cloud. I will be grateful and thank you in advance.
Hi ShivaLovesRudra,
This is a temp link:
https://we.tl/m7nnMFNf82
So, thank you to create and share a cloud link for the others!

Edit:

ShivaLovesRudra wrote:The eternal link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HddY/idwaYvXCw
"Скачать" - is mean download.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down