SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr

4 posters

Go down

Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr Empty Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr

Post  Puzirkov Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:12 am

Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit Serrr

Regarding this mod, I want to note that this is the most favorite mod. Your attention is the work of the Russian developer, everyone knows as Serrr. For a long time I can look for differences, what exactly has been added, but I dare not make fans wait to try out new enemies. To do this, you will need to replace the data folder. Then you need to replace the palettes (chars and enemies) folder.

There are many more various changes in the game, this is the font from the mobile part, dust from falling, ....
Enemies and objects are added there, some palette and levels, some edited. Sounds added too.

Link for download:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qEgJspLeZKfRw_gIRNxjpC50l4zPtmq/view?usp=drive_open

Congratulations to all on the upcoming holidays, Merry Christmas!!! Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  I wish you a good mood and good health. Have a nice game! Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

One of the long-awaited enemies)))Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr 001_bm11
In general, it’s easier for me to say what else is missing. There is not enough new Adam ... And so it is worth saying that a titanic work has also been done to introduce new enemies.

Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr Laugh110

For the time being, only this fun guy is missing in the game ...
Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr Ouo23

The End?!

Hakuyo

SORDave and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr Empty Re: Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:22 am

So, NattyCat's been working in optimizing the BKM enemies that Serrr adapted in v5.1, the optimization  will have native palette from the original characters so they can be fully edited in SORmaker.
Harakiri's the first enemy optimized, also Isao has been redone with color separation. By the time of this publication, Souther and Antonio will also be optimized.

and yes, this is exclusively for v5.1

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave, Puzirkov, Herb1e, RicardoXI and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr Empty Re: Sormaker! Streets of Rage Mobile by CajNatalie edit by Serrr

Post  SORDave Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:37 am

Well this is a HUGE surprise,I'll try it out!

You,Natty & the others keep up the great work Don Thumbs up

Also I hope 5.1v gets engines in the future.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Puzirkov and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:47 am

Fighting with Hara-Kiri is an interesting experiment!
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down