SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

+37
Tarma
Charco
mariocanales
Mr.Din
Security
Don Vecta
Puzirkov
Sshadow5001
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Meesta_X
Jonny1989
dhoppler
Danshimaru
WillyTheSquid
graylandertagger
SORDave
celestinx
Ducobson
webdrow
Doctrine Dark
KFCutman
I.R.S.
TheWolfe
Garcia75
DarkThief
EddyCartoon
Reinhart
Saven
realnabarl
Shiva
cabo-hicks
BigDarsh
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
wawatu
41 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Now you've got my full attention Very Happy

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  SORDave Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Oh ho ho,I hope this comes out during the summer,I can't wait to try this out! Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Tarma wrote:I hope they are. Smile Here are more screens of Rescue Metro City v3.0 and I go back to my work.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 EstbOcM Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 ILGFqRh Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 7HoyoYX

I haven't played this, yet but I do have on bit of constructive criticism if it's ok with you.
Spoiler:
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 pm

I still have my custom Final Rage CD palettes if you need to use them, tho

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I still have my custom Final Rage CD palettes if you need to use them, tho

Sure thing. Know where I can download? Looked all over the forums and couldn't find 'em. Thanks in advance.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:25 pm

I don't want to make Final Fight palettes because it is not a "Verbatim copy". Anyway, I know it is a cons.

I decided to follow Don Vecta's advice ("Keep a theme of your thugs."), I almost finished Route 1. To make an unique asmosphere, I am going to slightly alter colors to make them fit to Final Fight universe, keeping Streets of Rage basics.

How can I create new palettes ? I did not find any tutorial. Sad
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Tarma wrote:I don't want to make Final Fight palettes because it is not a "Verbatim copy". Anyway, I know it is a cons.

I decided to follow Don Vecta's advice ("Keep a theme of your thugs."), I almost finished Route 1. To make an unique asmosphere, I am going to slightly alter colors to make them fit to Final Fight universe, keeping Streets of Rage basics.

How can I create new palettes ? I did not find any tutorial. Sad

It's a bit complicated at first, but one does figure it out with some trail and error.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 52939

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 2016-06-11%2014_28_34-Cortana
The above image consists of the character I was trying make a pallete off of.  The below image represents the result.  Each of the characters has a number of colors, and each color is set to a certain section of the sprite.  For example, the second, third, and forth colors in the second row covers the cloths Galsia wears.  If you'd like I can make some of the palletes for you.  I'm no expert at pallete making, but I figure I can pull if off so long as I look at the original sprites for inspiration. I may be busy in the next couple days tinking with crystalix's Vegeta mod to see if I could make a tutorial, but I can hold off if you'd like me to help you out.
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t437-character-vegeta
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Shocked

I asked a tutorial because I only can change characters colors, not enemies. I did not know it was possible in the options. When I go to the Color Editor menu, I only have 12 characters, not 64. Whut?

Edit:
The "Edit palettes for all characters" is sold in the shop and I cannot edit them. It is very strange.
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:38 am

Tarma wrote:Shocked

I asked a tutorial because I only can change characters colors, not enemies. I did not know it was possible in the options. When I go to the Color Editor menu, I only have 12 characters, not 64. Whut?

Edit:
The "Edit palettes for all characters" is sold in the shop and I cannot edit them. It is very strange.

I can give you my save file if you want.  It has the pallete editor unlocked.  Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4bb7sxyu7v8co5c/savegame.sor

Edit:At the lower right hand corner of the screen in the pallete editor is an Axel iron. Click and you'll be able to edit the enemies.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:32 am

Thank you! Very Happy
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Made a small run of RMC through route two as a pre-release homage... and also, trying to see if my video can be uploaded at 720p at 60FPS. Hope you guys enjoy...

EDIT: YT ignored my video was in HQ and kept it as 480p, fuck them all! Evil or Very Mad

...also, the video features a strange bug while fighting Shiva, Hmmm...

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:37 pm

This denoiser/noiser is very interesting. Smile

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 0tvUpzn
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:56 am

Tarma wrote:This denoiser/noiser is very interesting. Smile

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 0tvUpzn
Badass~! Custom enemy?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Yes. I replaced SoRR Cody by Final Fight Cody in the - not longer from Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon - clone factory.

Rescue Metro City v3.0 is almost finished.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 Vsv3yEQ

- Improved graphics: done
- Almost no Sailor Moon material: done
- Custom enemy palettes (with Final Fight's colors): done
- No more random enemies: done
- Custom timer, Go, and other letters: done (I kept 8x8 pixels letters from Streets of Rage Remake)
- New cutscenes with a brand new map of Metro City: done
- New Route 4, with 8 complete levels (with scenes from Vendetta, Mutation Nation, The Ninja Warriors, custom scenes), new musics, etc.: done
- Improved endings: done
- Custom enemy (Cody): done
- Custom pickup items from Final Fight: done
- Custom sound effects from Final Fight: done
- New opening: to do
- Beta testing: to do
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Axel versus cody who would've thought! Smile
Tarma wrote:Yes. I replaced SoRR Cody by Final Fight Cody in the - not longer from Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon - clone factory.

Rescue Metro City v3.0 is almost finished.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 Vsv3yEQ

- Improved graphics: done
- Almost no Sailor Moon material: done
- Custom enemy palettes (with Final Fight's colors): done
- No more random enemies: done
- Custom timer, Go, and other letters: done (I kept 8x8 pixels letters from Streets of Rage Remake)
- New cutscenes with a brand new map of Metro City: done
- New Route 4, with 8 complete levels (with scenes from Vendetta, Mutation Nation, The Ninja Warriors, custom scenes), new musics, etc.: done
- Improved endings: done
- Custom enemy (Cody): done
- Custom pickup items from Final Fight: done
- Custom sound effects from Final Fight: done
- New opening: to do
- Beta testing: to do
I'll be happy to help with beta testing!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:27 am

APPLYING FOR BETA TESTING!  cheers bounce

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Whoa, things're progressing fast in this here thread! Will gladly help beta test this beast of a project, if needed.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Danshimaru Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Enable Cody as playable character pls !!! cheers
Danshimaru
Danshimaru
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:17 pm

Danshimaru wrote:Enable Cody as playable character pls !!! cheers
Someone who doesn't understand the huge difference between replacing an enemy and replacing a character.

I strongly advise against messing with playable characters unless one knows exactly what and how to do it and do it well... and for many many days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Could someone please show me to a working link? Nothing does work... Sob, i saw it and i started drooling, but when i tried to download, i could not! Sad
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:08 pm

This afternoon, I am going to finish the opening.

Beta-testing will begin soon, stay tuned. Smile

The 4 routes :
Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 7 Rescue_metro_city_map

Danshimaru wrote:Enable Cody as playable character pls !!! cheers
No problem. Don't you prefer Guy / Alpha Guy replacing Shiva? Razz
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Anticipation after seeing the levels map is verrry high. As to replacing characters... I'm with Caj. And I'm pretty sure Don is too Razz

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Danshimaru Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:46 pm

"No problem. Don't you prefer Guy / Alpha Guy replacing Shiva?" Tarma,

Really? Or my God!!! lol!
Danshimaru
Danshimaru
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 am

Damn son, so you're gonna try a char replace?
Good luck.

The first one's the hardest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:44 am

I'm 99.9% sure he was being sarcastic about it...

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next