SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread)

+23
Glisp
Benny26
Xillatem
William Assunção
celestinx
NeoVamp
Waruiva
Break
BigDarsh
Kormann
TheWolfe
Charco
badjab326
El Gambito
Don Vecta
Shadow Fist King
Mr.Din
SoRFanatic
the_master1124
iceweb38
Criss
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Saven
27 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread)

Post  Xillatem Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 am

Mr.Din wrote:
Xillatem wrote:I'd just like to announce that I cosplayed as Axel at a convention today. 3 people knew who he was! (Out of 2000 attendees).
well Axel doesn't exactly stand out in terms of design, which iteration did you cosplay as?

SoR1, although I wore a t-shirt like in 2 and 3 in anticipation of the crap Scottish weather (which stayed nice, for a change).
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread)

Post  Mr.Din Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:59 pm

Xillatem wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:
Xillatem wrote:I'd just like to announce that I cosplayed as Axel at a convention today. 3 people knew who he was! (Out of 2000 attendees).
well Axel doesn't exactly stand out in terms of design, which iteration did you cosplay as?

SoR1, although I wore a t-shirt like in 2 and 3 in anticipation of the crap Scottish weather (which stayed nice, for a change).
Ah nice! What did you use for the gauntlets?

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Blue tennis arm-warmers, with yellow tape wrapped around.
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Not sure if this is on-topic, but there's one series of sound effects I like in the original SoR3/BK3 rather than the new, ambient sound effects. That would be the "whirrr!" and "whooo!" noises the wind makes in the construction site. xD
Break
Break
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:26 pm

So SOR2 is coming to the 3DS next July
http://blogs.sega.com/2015/04/14/segas-3d-classics-return-this-summer-with-sega-genesis-games-for-nintendo-3ds/

Oh well, M2 are doing such great job at porting old games that I will get it as well.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:54 pm

I bought SoR1 so will probably get this too. Fists of Death mode is amusing, whack Mr.X with a pipe as he stands up!
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:55 pm

M2 is way better than Backbone Entertainment. M2 games such as Capcom Arcade Cabinet and their Sega Vintage Collections include features like Replays, Sound Test, and the ability to play more Regional variants of the games.

I have both the PSN Streets of Rage 2 and the XBLA Streets of Rage Vintage Collection. At least for Backbone's PSN SOR2, you can choose the Mania setting without more than one controller. You can't apply cheat codes in Backbone's ports of games that can only be entered at menus. So that means no Debug Mode in Sonic the Hedgehog.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:38 pm

I'm so jealous of the XboxLive coz they have the SoR Vintage Colleciton made by M2. We're sticking with the godawful Backbone ports on PSN Crying or Very sad

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:23 am

And I'm sticking with the ROM on Genplus GX.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:51 am

Charco wrote:And I'm sticking with the ROM on Genplus GX.

Boom.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Yes but you can't play it everywhere on the Wii Laughing Hard

Nah honestly, I buy them coz M2 does a really great job at porting old games and having them all on my 3DS makes it easy to play anywhere and anytime I want.

Besides, they added a "quartet mode" which allows to switch characters between stages.
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/21/3d-streets-of-rage-2-to-feature-a-new-quartet-mode/

I think it's a cool idea when you want a change of pace.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:37 pm

You can play ROMs everywhere on emulators for PSP such as PicoDrive. It's what I've been doing.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Yes, if you have a PSP, which I don't. And I don't really consider buying a PSP just to play Megadrive games quite frankly ^^

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:39 pm

You can always play PSP backups with ease. I wouldn't recommend it for SNES games, though. Every variant of the SNES emulators for PSP I tried irreversibly freezes at random, requiring me to take the battery out of my PSP.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:You can always play PSP backups with ease. I wouldn't recommend it for SNES games, though. Every variant of the SNES emulators for PSP I tried irreversibly freezes at random, requiring me to take the battery out of my PSP.

Have you tried RetroArch?

http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2233&page=9&p=21852#post21852

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Hmm... not yet. I never knew that RetroArch was ported to the PSP.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:08 pm

It might have a faster SNES core.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoVamp Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Spoiler:
NeoVamp
NeoVamp
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:28 pm

OMG guys, watch this! WATCH THIS!!! This is so funny! Laughing

This is the secret credits sequence of the 3DS port for SOR2. Lots of weird shit/antics occur.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 Empty Streets of Rage 3 (Hard) with Zan

Post  Waruiva Sat May 02, 2015 2:50 am

On this random day I decide to tackle SOR3 again.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Tue May 05, 2015 5:29 pm

I went to buy some bread from bakery shop, I noticed of staffs wore this

Front:
GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 9

Back:
GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 9
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue May 12, 2015 6:59 pm

They missed the call in the first Project X Zone game but SEGA brought Axel Stone back in Project X Zone 2, among other new characters:
http://nintendoeverything.com/phoenix-wright-bare-knuckle-summon-night-3-god-eater-2-characters-confirmed-for-project-x-zone-2/

Can't wait to see the scans!
For a reminder, Project X Zone is a crossover tactical RPG of many game franchises from Capcom, SEGA and Namco. It's a very cool game yet a bit repetitive but they're bringing tons of new characters for the sequel!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Tue May 12, 2015 7:58 pm

iceweb38 wrote:They missed the call in the first Project X Zone game but SEGA brought Axel Stone back in Project X Zone 2, among other new characters:
http://nintendoeverything.com/phoenix-wright-bare-knuckle-summon-night-3-god-eater-2-characters-confirmed-for-project-x-zone-2/

For a reminder, Project X Zone is a crossover tactical RPG of many game franchises from Capcom, SEGA and Namco. It's a very cool game yet a bit repetitive but they're bringing tons of new characters for the sequel!

Oh! Can't wait to see what he looks like. I hope that they draw him new art and sprites

this is gameplay from first game.
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue May 12, 2015 8:48 pm

iceweb38 wrote:They missed the call in the first Project X Zone game but SEGA brought Axel Stone back in Project X Zone 2, among other new characters:

It's about fucking time!

Btw one of the design docs Eidolon has been posting on the SoRO twitter. Why it's not been put on the main site yet is beyond me.
GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 Cdqqrqiugaaqrlo_by_dintheabary-d8t4psz
I'll upload the others later on.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed May 13, 2015 9:42 pm

And here's the screens:
GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 Pxz2fam

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 L_5551c52c7a066GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 4 L_5551c52cc0558

It's his BKIII version! Also confirmed as a solo unit, which means the chances of having another SOR character are unlikely, sadly.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next