SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread)

+23
Glisp
Benny26
Xillatem
William Assunção
celestinx
NeoVamp
Waruiva
Break
BigDarsh
Kormann
TheWolfe
Charco
badjab326
El Gambito
Don Vecta
Shadow Fist King
Mr.Din
SoRFanatic
the_master1124
iceweb38
Criss
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Saven
27 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread)

Post  Mr.Din Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:03 am

I swear every notification I come in here hoping sega posted some SoR4 trailer I missed, lmao.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread)

Post  Xillatem Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm

I saw that the English version of Project X Zone 2 was released.

They translated Rakushin to "Raxine" (possibly what it's meant to be called anyway), although they changed Break's name to.......Robot Axel. The raping continues! Razz
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:55 am

Xillatem wrote:I saw that the English version of Project X Zone 2 was released.

They translated Rakushin to "Raxine" (possibly what it's meant to be called anyway), although they changed Break's name to.......Robot Axel. The raping continues! Razz
GLORIOUS, YES!

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm

It seems that Axel's story involves him working undercover at S.I.N (Seth's Shadaloo offshoot from SF4)
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:55 pm

oh thanks for the details!
I'm not even halfway at the first PxZ game (it's very long), better hurry so I can get to the sequel quick!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Hmmm Players' AI in demo...
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Ha I like these mash up gameplay vids!

Also, SOR2 OST is now open for preordering on vinyls!!!

http://data-discs.com/products/streetsofrage2

GRAND UPPAH! (Streets of Rage Thread) - Page 9 Cover_and_Vinyl_Smoke_and_Splatter_1024x1024

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:36 am

So Matt will be stepping down from ownership of SoR Online and handing the site to me. Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone who's been trying to download anything, I'm currently looking into the best solution to get those back up and running. I will also back up any mod downloads, resources, etc if anyone is interested let me know! This counts as news right?

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 am

Congrats on being the new owner of the face of Streets of Rage fandom.
Is linking to it still censored over here though? That's long overdue for dropping the censor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:25 pm

CajNatalie wrote:Congrats on being the new owner of the face of Streets of Rage fandom.
I appreciate it Smile although probably couldn't have came at a more awkward time. I was planning on spending some time away when he approached me about it. I guess it'll make sense anyway given I'm working with the Sega Fan Jam folks for the 25th anniversary stuff.

Last edited by Mr.Din on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
*** <- that should answer. EDIT: yup still censored, I agree it needs to be dropped, the feud is beyond childish.

I wasn't around for what happened in the past, but i have a pretty good idea. I kept the censor on this forum because some certain people tried their hardest to have this forum shut down out of spite one day and it pissed me and a few others off to be honest.

If you wish the censor to be removed since the site has now been turned over to you, then by all means ask me in PM. But please i don't want to hear about this stuff in the third person like no admins are around.

Last edited by Benny26 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:22 am

Benny26 wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:
*** <- that should answer. EDIT: yup still censored, I agree it needs to be dropped, the feud is beyond childish.

I wasn't around for what happened in the past, but i have a pretty good idea. I kept the sensor with this forum because some certain people tried their hardest to have this forum shut down out of spite one day and it pissed me and a few others off to be honest.

If you wish the censor to be removed since the site has now been turned over to you, then by all means ask me in PM. But please i don't want to hear about this stuff in the third person like no admins are around.
I was answering her question, not making a mention of it but sure, I'll edit that out.

To be frank I didn't really have intentions on asking or bringing it up in the first place, I'm more concerned about helping back up the mods and resources, now that I have a useful way doing so and keeping everyone up to date on the downloads situation since people were asking. Hence the reason I posted about it. I'll pm you about it though.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Glisp Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 am

Forums are down Din. I hope that's your doing lol.

Glisp
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:00 am

Glisp wrote:Forums are down Din. I hope that's your doing lol.
Yes, that means the transfer finished. The database hasn't been restored on the new server yet. It'll be a few days.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Have a listen if you have the time or just got nothing else to do! Razz Critique is welcome I'm totally new to this podcast thing lol.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu May 05, 2016 5:22 pm

One of my friends helped me to rip the artworks clean from the SEGA Vintage Collection on Xbox360.
Credits to HunkBHFR:
https://mega.nz/#!ANV01bQb!KTTRwlhUBRYXe6a2QycYQI4y1mHLPH4N7nIoSZxmTOU

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:26 am

ZOMG, Yuzo Koshiro thanked me!!! #mylifeiscomplete
https://twitter.com/yuzokoshiro/status/739729248340975616

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:51 am

Mr.Din wrote:
Have a listen if you have the time or just got nothing else to do! Razz Critique is welcome I'm totally new to this podcast thing lol.

I watched it, it was a bit too long with some info a lot of us already know, but, i guess you need to cover everything for your first...

I though I would join the new Brawlers Avenue forums, but, it is not as simple as using an E-mail, i joined yesterday and today i am still waiting for a mod to accept me to the forum so that i can join... That is a let down, when i wanted to join i wanted to post ASAP not wait around for days to be able to join... I think the joining process needs to change!

When i do join i will try to add to the community there by posting and updating the mod data base, character data base and theme packs for SORR. As of V5 i never go back to the roms nor do i play the BOR games...

Also i dono about the policy of the website but i can upload SORRV5 with more languages such as Chinese Japanese and Russian.... (Other languages might be being worked on...)

Also as the new owner you should delete the featured mods they are out of date and you still even have the old SOR1,2,3 remake rather than the collection versions... http://www.soronline.net/sorr_featuredmods.htm I think most modders would not like people to be playing their old versions that have faults when we have spent time fixing them only to have people download the old version still... You have no idea how many websites around the net link to that page... (More like to that site rather than here!)

Also most of the links on the site other than the main page link to http://www.soronline.net/forum and the forum link goes to an error page as it is no longer the same target link as the new forum.

Last edited by celestinx on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:25 am

celestinx wrote:
When i do join i will try to add to the community there by posting and updating the mod data base, character data base and theme packs for SORR. As of V5 i never go back to the roms nor do i play the BOR games...
For me, it's the other way around, until maybe there's a tutorial for customizing the characters' fpg files in v5. Someone PM'd me all the sounds extracted from v5.

SORR feels too different in some ways, which is probably why I don't play it as often as SOR2. The enemies seem to try and avoid thrown bodies, and most of the old boss strategies don't work, except for Zamza and Neo-X. Most of the time I'd just be fumbling through bosses like R. Bear and both versions of Shiva. Barbon gains the ability to break out of grabs with his high kick. Good thing SOR3 Signal and SOR3 Bongo lost their invincibility on their slide and rolling attacks.

SOR Online Forum's new domain is mdrury.com, but the main site's link to the forums isn't updated to reflect that change. Mr. Din ought to hire another admin to approve accounts. It took 5 days after registering before my account at Brawlers Avenue was activated. I get the feeling that he might be busy with something.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 am

celestinx wrote:
I watched it, it was a bit too long with some info a lot of us already know, but, i guess you need to cover everything for your first...
I appreciate the feedback.

I though I would join the new Brawlers Avenue forums, but, it is not as simple as using an E-mail, i joined yesterday and today i am still waiting for a mod to accept me to the forum so that i can join... That is a let down, when i wanted to join i wanted to post ASAP not wait around for days to be able to join... I think the joining process needs to change!
Okay... For one you just joined yesterday so chill. Secondly I'll gladly change the process when I have more people to keep the bots at bay. I activated your account so you should be able to sign in and everything, keep in mind all this is done on what little spare time I do have.

That would be greatly appreciated, I'm currently working on making packs of updated mods and data packs for the site.

Also i dono about the policy of the website but i can upload SORRV5 with more languages such as Chinese Japanese and Russian.... (Other languages might be being worked on...)

I wouldn't mind this at all, you seem to be pretty good at keeping up with stuff like that so it's totally welcome.

Also as the new owner you should delete the featured mods they are out of date and you still even have the old SOR1,2,3 remake rather than the collection versions... http://www.soronline.net/sorr_featuredmods.htm I think most modders would not like people to be playing their old versions that have faults when we have spent time fixing them only to have people download the old version still... You have no idea how many websites around the net link to that page... (More like to that site rather than here!)

Also most of the links on the site other than the main page link to http://www.soronline.net/forum and the forum link goes to an error page as it is no longer the same target link as the new forum.
The site is being completely reworked from the ground up so all this is being noted rest assured, the forum links are incorrect because I haven't editted those pages. As I said above I'm making sure the downloads will be properly updated, hacks, mods etc. I still have some stuff I haven't released to the public yet as well so there's that.

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:SOR Online Forum's new domain is mdrury.com, but the main site's link to the forums isn't updated to reflect that change. Mr. Din ought to hire another admin to approve accounts. It took 5 days after registering before my account at Brawlers Avenue was activated. I get the feeling that he might be busy with something.
That link is to the forum archive, how long it'll be up depends on Eidolon himself. I'm transferring things to the new BA forums so the link won't reflect those boards. Again I'm looking into getting someone else to approve accounts, I know Mister X Neo has been busy as well but we'll get it figured out. To be frank the board has been up about a year already and we're now seeing quite a bit of traffic at a much more rapid pace than before so I'm adjusting accordingly.

I appreciate the feedback, it'll certainly help shape the site and community.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:19 am

As always, I check back on these forums every day. It must be a lot of work getting stuff up to date. If there are accounts that do happen to be spam bots, I'd take care of them as soon as possible.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:17 am

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:As always, I check back on these forums every day. It must be a lot of work getting stuff up to date. If there are accounts that do happen to be spam bots, I'd take care of them as soon as possible.
I'll list as a mod if you'd like, I only have two so far lol.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:57 am

Mr.Din wrote:

That would be greatly appreciated, I'm currently working on making packs of updated mods and data packs for the site.

you seem to be pretty good at keeping up with stuff like that so it's totally welcome.

I just logged in to add to the community and BOOM - "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." I was trying to add links to the mod downloads...

Your forum certainly makes people jump hoops in order to add to the community. It is probably why it is quite empty.. You must have had a really bad bot issue in the past to put up all these barriers...
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Most of time each day, I'm just sitting there at a PC. Since there were numerous spam bots that posted links (some of which might be inappropriate, some of them have Russian text or another language), I can understand the rule that the accounts must be at least a week old before they can post links.

I could have sworn that Forumotion had a Permalink button (so you can link directly to a certain post), but it seems that it isn't the case.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:17 pm

celestinx wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:

you seem to be pretty good at keeping up with stuff like that so it's totally welcome.

I just logged in to add to the community and BOOM - "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." I was trying to add links to the mod downloads...

Your forum certainly makes people jump hoops in order to add to the community. It is probably why it is quite empty.. You must have had a really bad bot issue in the past to put up all these barriers...
It's empty because until now I didn't really announce the forums or make them known. You could've just pm'd me instead of being a drama queen and making a spectacle, derailing this topic in the process.

If you want to contribute by all means contribute but stop all this damn whining. Nobody's "jumping through hoops" nor have I had any complaints about the registration so far.

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:Most of time each day, I'm just sitting there at a PC. Since there were numerous spam bots that posted links (some of which might be inappropriate, some of them have Russian text or another language), I can understand the rule that the accounts must be at least a week old before they can post links.

I could have sworn that Forumotion had a Permalink button (so you can link directly to a certain post), but it seems that it isn't the case.

Exactly this, I'll remove the 7 day wait however as that was more of an oversight on my part.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next