SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here!

+48
Disgaea36
DarkThief
Garcia75
wonderboy4
Shyning77
MRMIdAS
Krizalid
airic
PurpleWhiteOut
S1mple
E.Signal
lalolanda
trialforce
bufs
Kimono
Marcoscloud
Security
MapleStory
Solid One
AnderGus
Final Crash
LucasHB
vince
Doctrine Dark
Late goodbye
xRainmakerRSx
Blackblade34
QuickHit
Criss
Aggort
Xillatem
bareknuckleroo
Saven
El Gambito
Sshadow5001
E253MechaShadow
Benny26
Mr.Din
zakforradio
Rain
Don Vecta
Kane
Iceferno
Herb1e
Zhinkairi
SORDave
Charco
52 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

blaze - Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here! - Page 15 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here!

Post  Sshadow5001 Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Security wrote:Could somebody please remind me the conditions for Rudra's special ending?

In 5.2 i used Rudra, with enemy AI editor set to Default values, in Easy difficulty, Route 1 sor legit from start to finish and still, i didn't get it. Does it require Normal difficulty or something?
For Rudra's ending you gotta do the SoR1 route on any difficulty except for mania. It unlocked for me playing on normal.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Security and Final Crash like this post

Back to top Go down

blaze - Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here! - Page 15 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 is here!

Post  Sshadow5001 Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Ok quick question. does the hitbox setting only effect the appearance of hits or does it effect the range of hits. like is there any benefit to any setting other than visuals?
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:42 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Ok quick question. does the hitbox setting only effect the appearance of hits or does it effect the range of hits. like is there any benefit to any setting other than visuals?
I might be wrong, just like with that other thing before (delay type), but i think game became much easier, after i selected "Auto Sor2" (hitbox). Before that, i couldn't hit jack.
Security
Security
Fog

Final Crash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:19 am

I would like to see the AI ​​enemies settings of the for Boss Rush in the future, cheats for the Survival mode (it would be funny to see how enemies explode, etc.), the setting for dealing damage to opponents (Characters), tweaking the survival mode (adding enemies, items, etc. etc.)  Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:24 am

Final Crash wrote:I would like to see the AI ​​enemies settings of the  for Boss Rush in the future, cheats for the Survival mode (it would be funny to see how enemies explode, etc.), the setting for dealing damage to opponents (Characters), tweaking the survival mode (adding enemies, items, etc. etc.)  Smile
Do cheats not work on those modes? I know AI Tweaks work for survival cause there are 3 gold stars at top centre of screen to let peeps know lol.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:36 am

I knew this for a long time. No. Cheats don't work.
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Security likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:32 pm

Rudra's ending played normally. The issue wasn't a bug; i used savedstate, didn't beat it in one go. Now that i did, it normally activated. Indeed, this version is really stable. No other issue whatsoever... For now, at least!
Security
Security
Fog

Charco and Final Crash like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  airic Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:06 pm

This is great Smile just curious are we still missing Robot Axel?

airic

Security and Puzirkov like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:42 pm

It would be great to see the changelog for the SORR 5.2 update (rev551) Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Security and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:37 pm

The enemy AI editor, can be used in extra game modes (Survival, Boss Rush etc). In SorRv5.1 it couldn't. Is this an oversight, or as intended? In old 5.1 even if you altered the enemy AI behavior, that wouldn't apply in Boss Rush, Survival and Events modes! Now you can cripple them; i literally breezed through Boss Rush, while i bled my fingers in the old version to achieve that! And no mistake, got the achievement, too. Although survival registers at score D, even though i reached B and lost. Probably Survival resists enemy AI tampering registering as legit challenge, but i need to get an S-rank to verify my hypothesis.

(altough to be perfectly honest, with 5.2 default enemy behavior, i might never achieve completion of Survival/Boss Rush/Challenge, playing by the rules, with default enemy AI values)
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:17 pm

Security wrote:The enemy AI editor, can be used in extra game modes (Survival, Boss Rush etc). In SorRv5.1 it couldn't. Is this an oversight, or as intended? In old 5.1 even if you altered the enemy AI behavior, that wouldn't apply in Boss Rush, Survival and Events modes! Now you can cripple them; i literally breezed through Boss Rush, while i bled my fingers in the old version to achieve that! And no mistake, got the achievement, too. Although survival registers at score D, even though i reached B and lost. Probably Survival resists enemy AI tampering registering as legit challenge, but i need to get an S-rank to verify my hypothesis.

(altough to be perfectly honest, with 5.2 default enemy behavior, i might never achieve completion of Survival/Boss Rush/Challenge, playing by the rules, with default enemy AI values)

Same for me. In 5.1, I was able to get S ranks on all rounds with my SOR3 Blaze and SOR2 Skate. But in 5.2, I can't even get to a C rank No
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:12 am

I believe that in all levels associated with Bikes and Motorboats there should be Galsia with Donovan and Jack. I also think that in 5.0 and 5.1 everything was fine with the races. I think they should be returned. I will describe one of the levels - the player on the bike knocks down enemies and then the part begins which was in 5.0 and 5.1 Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Security likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:37 pm

Twisted Evil
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:41 pm

To be honest, i also miss dearly the old 5.1 motorbike and motorboat races, too...
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:16 pm

I don't miss them at all, they were much less fun to play than the current versions. The obstacles were hard to avoid and the stages were too long. I prefer bonuses in v5.2 instead of obstacles, especially when playing with the cpu partner.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Charco wrote:I don't miss them at all, they were much less fun to play than the current versions. The obstacles were hard to avoid and the stages were too long. I prefer bonuses in v5.2 instead of obstacles, especially when playing with the cpu partner.

I agree with you about that Very Happy
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:38 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:53 pm

Charco wrote:Yes! I just downloaded from the link posted in the video comments a few minutes ago.

Download it here:

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t838-new-streets-of-rage-remake-v5-2-download-and-info

This is awesome! There's a brand new intro and everything is now in 16:9 widescreen! I just configured my controller, the menu layout has been updated and stuff is easier to find I think. Checking out the Sorr route, this has that new Water Fountain stage shown in the video! I love the new music!

I'll post here my thoughts as I have them! Very Happy

My last game-play in V5.2 patch. I like this patch but honestly V5.1 is still better for a few reasons, so I will
get back to the previous version for sure!
Anyway it was a nice eye-opening and I hope the Anonymous person will update it once again by importing new stuffs in SORMAKER and re-edit the bike-ride and jet-ski scenes! Thumbs up Thumbs up
Thank you people! Very Happy

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Security and Final Crash like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:18 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:I like this patch but honestly V5.1 is still better for a few reasons, so I will
get back to the previous version for sure!

Laughing

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:18 pm

NEWS:

You can actually back up the savegame from 5.2

then proceed in bringing the 5.1 save of yours

and unlock things you cannot accomplish in 5.2 (like Survival beaten, events mode beaten, etc)!

Even the trophies are suddenly acquired! Doing some tasks are easier in 5.1 (absolutely, survival) whereas, certain ordeals are way smoother to accomplish in 5.2 (such as boss rush, which in new version IS affected by enemy AI manual changes)! Problem is, with your 5.1 save, the game stops being in fullscreen. But when you bring back the 5.2 backed up save from before, everything returns to normal and guess what? All trophies are intact and in place!

If you want an easy time doing everything, just combine the best of both versions and that's that!pirat

P.S. In 5.2, there is no Baseball (please correct me if i am wrong) and no "viewing various artwork" like from inside 5.1 Blaze Shop, unless i missed something! All in all, i am keeping both and i am going to play both! One compliments another! What's better than SorRemake? TWO SorRemakes! Cheers, Hurray!!! What a Face
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Security wrote:NEWS:

You can actually back up the savegame from 5.2

then proceed in bringing the 5.1 save of yours

and unlock things you cannot accomplish in 5.2 (like Survival beaten, events mode beaten, etc)!

Even the trophies are suddenly acquired! Doing some tasks are easier in 5.1 (absolutely, survival) whereas, certain ordeals are way smoother to accomplish in 5.2 (such as boss rush, which in new version IS affected by enemy AI manual changes)! Problem is, with your 5.1 save, the game stops being in fullscreen. But when you bring back the 5.2 backed up save from before, everything returns to normal and guess what? All trophies are intact and in place!

If you want an easy time doing everything, just combine the best of both versions and that's that!pirat

P.S. In 5.2, there is no Baseball (please correct me if i am wrong) and no "viewing various artwork" like from inside 5.1 Blaze Shop, unless i missed something! All in all, i am keeping both and i am going to play both! One compliments another! What's better than SorRemake? TWO SorRemakes! Cheers, Hurray!!! What a Face

The trophie data is a separate file so it makes sense. It's actually really easy to just open the trophie data in a hex editor and just give yourelf the trophies.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:
The trophie data is a separate file so it makes sense. It's actually really easy to just open the trophie data in a hex editor and just give yourelf the trophies.
Nooo! I won them all, fair and square! Survival and Events in 5.1; all the rest, legitimately acquired, in 5.2!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:34 am

airic wrote:This is great Smile just curious are we still missing Robot Axel?

Personally I miss him! Maybe Break wasn't hard to beat in original SOR3 game but he would have been
outstanding in Remake if they brought him in! Twisted Evil
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Security likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:45 am

And still missing Mr.X and Abadede SoR1. Very too bad, it would offer new possibilities in mods.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next