SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage 4

+42
SpideyKeiiti
SORDave
deisha_max
E253MechaShadow
ArcadeTheHedgehog
Winged Cat
Light82
bareknuckleroo
Xillatem
Jericho_mpm
Gold Katana
Pulstar
RuffNTumble
Slaw
El Gambito
Waruiva
Shadow Fist King
Don Vecta
Late goodbye
Feanor
Kimono
oracle
JoyJoyfulRabbit
graylandertagger
SoRFanatic
retroguy
Queenie89
RADRaze2KX
thenomad
Security
vince
cabo-hicks
Laucorn
Cosmo
Maria Lourenço
Mr.Din
AdamHunter
Saven
Rockmanxx
DamianD
Charco
Lithium Flower
46 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Streets of Rage 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 4

Post  cabo-hicks Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Look guys, im playing right know metal slug attack.

And all that i can say, is that snk japan died, then become snk playmore korea, and they died and now is snk china.

The did it very bad... metal slug attack was a very cool idea. But now cranks give you always trash, and the game become repetitive, unfair and frustrating.

In fact, In the google store, msa has only 4.2 points.

So... i will be not surprised if snk owner will change soon.

I means... there are only 2 options.

1) that sega sammy will changes of hands (hard since is an amusement park etc enterprise with many millions)

2) that sega sammy change his direction and director/responsibles an start to become again, a good games company. Changing his mind.

It looks they retook sonic, doing it right with sonic generations or sonic mania. Thats good news!...

But i know, that after they attacked the sorr fangame, is so harder to believe in them again.

I also still hate them for that... Evil or Very Mad

I cannot forget what they do with bomberlinks great work. Evil or Very Mad No

But who knows... what will happen if today bomberlink will ask they for share his fangame on the sega website for free?

Could they act differently and take him with more respect?

Maybe bomberlink could try... maybe they changed his mind. I dont know if their bosses still are the same than then...

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Security wrote:1. Sega cr@pped on this masterpiece, our beloved fangame, right here...

2. They are so going to censor stuff out, based on the paranoia of politically correct bull (means no Ash, no Mr.X smoking cigar, no female enemies showing too much skin and other similar "corrections", that even happened back in the day; imagine today what the hell they are going to do, ever since "progressiveness" intensified!)

3. Sega killed even official remakes recently, much like that Golden Axe Alpha (from Sega Australia). And disbanded the studio behind it. Somehow, i seriously doubt their skills and inspiration, are enough, to make it happen (to a satisfactory level of quality, that is).

4. Sega is mostly a Steam-related company, through and through. This means no DRM-FREE version of this game...

I don't know, i honestly cannot find a SINGLE good reason, to make me want to buy this game, when it is out. I would appreciate some help (convincing). I don't like Sega for what they have become, i don't trust them and for those damned C&Ds, i even hate them, really. Mad

I'd take a step back on that.

1. Technically, they did it on the other forum. But you were right about that. What they did was unforgivable.

2. I doubt we will ever see Ash again in this current climate, but nobody cares about smoking cigars anymore unless you are Nintendo Treehouse. Blaze is already showing a lot of skin, to the dismay of a few already lol.

3. You never know. Let's give SOR4 a chance and see where it goes from there.

4. Shenmue I & II HD just released without Denuvo.

Sega was a fucking awful company back in the early 2010s, I agree. However, they finally got a well deserved swift kick in the ass after Sonic Boomed in 2014 (pun intended). Since then, they have released an incredible game in Sonic Mania that was the first good Sonic game since 1994, and have licensed Streets of Rage, Shenmue, and ToeJam & Earl out - with the last two going back to their original creators, and were pretty cool with playing ROMs through Steam. They have been on a good run since last year and I have somewhat forgiven them for all of the mistakes they have done in the past like C&D'ing SORR whilst letting other Sonic fangames go a muck, getting rid of Shining Force videos on Youtube because they didn't like it, and solely focusing on just Sonic and Phantasy Star Online for such a long time. It seems to me that management has changed (or they have changed their ways) and is no longer doing things out of personal greed. We are now seeing more than just Sonic and Phantasy Star - we are now seeing SOR, Shenmue, ToeJam & Earl, Yakuza, etc. all getting releases (especially Yakuza, which is getting AAA treatment from Sega now after seeing how well it's doing with fans) and I imagine that more will come to follow. In fact, I think Sega is trying to outdo Capcom in redemption right now (another company that is changing their ways and focusing on many IPs outside of Street Fighter and Resident Evil for such a long time).

I think I can say that the Sega that we saw emerge from 2002 is thankfully dead now.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Saven wrote:

1. Technically, they did it on the other forum. But you were right about that. What they did was unforgivable.

2. I doubt we will ever see Ash again in this current climate, but nobody cares about smoking cigars anymore unless you are Nintendo Treehouse. Blaze is already showing a lot of skin, to the dismay of a few already lol.

Sega was a fucking awful company back in the early 2010s, I agree. However, they finally got a well deserved swift kick in the ass after Sonic Boomed in 2014 (pun intended). Since then, they have released an incredible game in Sonic Mania that was the first good Sonic game since 1994, and have licensed Streets of Rage, Shenmue, and ToeJam & Earl out - with the last two going back to their original creators, and were pretty cool with playing ROMs through Steam. They have been on a good run since last year and I have somewhat forgiven them for all of the mistakes they have done in the past like C&D'ing SORR whilst letting other Sonic fangames go a muck, getting rid of Shining Force videos on Youtube because they didn't like it, and solely focusing on just Sonic and Phantasy Star Online for such a long time. It seems to me that management has changed (or they have changed their ways) and is no longer doing things out of personal greed. We are now seeing more than just Sonic and Phantasy Star - we are now seeing SOR, Shenmue, ToeJam & Earl, Yakuza, etc. all getting releases (especially Yakuza, which is getting AAA treatment from Sega now after seeing how well it's doing with fans) and I imagine that more will come to follow. In fact, I think Sega is trying to outdo Capcom in redemption right now (another company that is changing their ways and focusing on many IPs outside of Street Fighter and Resident Evil for such a long time).

I think I can say that the Sega that we saw emerge from 2002 is thankfully dead now.

Hmmm, makes sense and honestly, puts things in perspective! Now you 're talking! I might check Shenmue(s) too, thanks for mentioning! Although, to be honest, i would be much more interested, in the Shenmue kickstarter project straight from the creator and all (the currently "best funded kickstarter title", right after surpassing Bloodstained)...
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Security wrote:
Saven wrote:

Hmmm, makes sense and honestly, puts things in perspective! Now you 're talking! I might check Shenmue(s) too, thanks for mentioning! Although, to be honest, i would be much more interested, in the Shenmue kickstarter project straight from the creator and all (the currently "best funded kickstarter title", right after surpassing Bloodstained)...

Yeah, thats my tought too...

1. give a bad reputation to the new sega games (specially with the very bad sonic ones)

2. ban streets of rage remake, meanwhile they aproved hacks or sonic fangames...

3. dont release many games and just keep on the bussiness of their amusement parks...

4. and definitivelly, insult all his sega fans acting like true asholes, IS NOT an smart policy at all Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes

But It looks that nowadays they changed his management...
So, lets hope the things go for better.

i'll repeat it: bomberlink friend, we know how bad you feel after those stupid motherfuckers banned your long worked free fangame.

But you should retry to contact them now...
maybe they could act different now. or even count with you!.

Who knows... having a different management, all is possible!. Isnt? bounce

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:36 pm

cabo-hicks wrote:
i'll repeat it: bomberlink friend, we know how bad you feel after those stupid motherfuckers banned your long worked free fangame.

Whoops, you got the wrong person... I am not from Bombergames, nor affiliated with them in any way. When i said "our" fangame, i meant "we", as the "players"...
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:20 am

Security wrote:
cabo-hicks wrote:

Whoops, you got the wrong person... I am not from Bombergames, nor affiliated with them in any way. When i said "our" fangame, i meant "we", as the "players"...

Obviously... i know it perfectly. Wink

But im sure that bomberlink, could read this sorr forum when he knew about the release of sor4.

So... if him read this, as i imagine, give it a try!.

Even when sega behave like true retards with him in the past, maybe today could be different...

The fangame was already banned on his official bombergames website, so theres nothing to lose just for give it a try...

Capcom allowed megaman versus street fighter fangame on his website, and others companies did the same.

Even sega allowed sonic hacks or sonic fangames without claims for copyright.

And even the sonic retro guys, worked along sega for some remakes as sonic 2 for android or sonic cd remake.

So... Maybe, the time for bring some justice to our beloved sorr fangame has come...

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:24 am

Meantime, i will post a message about sorr on the sor4 video trailer.

You guys should do the same... Wink

Lets try it at least...

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:47 am

Here you guys have the official dotemu video trailer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bgPefCyfA

There you can ask for the yuzo koshiro music and claim for allow streets of rage remake. As i did.

At least, il try it.

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:17 pm

Alright guys, now i learned more info...

Info:
--------

The game is a license to dotemu. (Like sonic 3d flickies island of tell tales licensed by sega).

So is non produced by sega. Just licensed. Sega is not envolved in the development.

Dotemu is the producer. They contacted sega for buy the license.

Lizard cube will do the graphics aspect ONLY.

The responsible of the game mechanics and programation, will be Guard crash.

Guard crash only has one game. "Streets of fury" a beat em up with digitalized characters as seen on classic games like mortal kombat.

This "streets fury" game doents look very good today. His mechanics and aspect looks very poor.

However, those who played it says a positive response.

So, it looks streets of fury is just a funny not serious tribute to these digitally capture games, as mortal kombat or pit fighter.

And it looks the combo system of that game was not bad... so they know good how to make beat em ups.

In conclusion:
-----------------------

Good news: sega licensed dotemu for release a sor sequel. But the game will be split beetwhen 2 different companies for the making.

Bad news: no yuzo music. It looks no remixes neither... Just rock music instead.

Cartoon/flashgame looking graphics.

Wonderboy 3 remake included a 2d mode selectable. I hope dotemu did the same with sor4.

How is the beat em ups situation today?...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking the nowadays situation, beat em ups where dead unless dragons crown, castle crashers, and some others appeared.

And also the community works of course!. Sor Hacks, sorr, openbors...

But is truth, that many players today, can encounter this genre "a bit simple or repetitive".

Is not a bad thing. Else game could ends being repetitive. Elseone. Even newer videogames!.

But, you know... a beat em up or arcade game could be ended in just 2 hours or so... too short!.

So is needed make them more enjoyable. More complete.

Like the evolution of the castlevania games. (Now with level up, items, weapons...)

Back to the arcade times, Knights of the round and dungeons and dragons added to the mix different aspects.

Level ups, magic, weapons...

Castle crashers was a very good game too.
But the first time i saw it, i really dislike his flash/cartoon graphics aspect.

However... those lv up, magic or weapons elements added, included unlock characters at game completion, diferent savegames for each player, and a map stage system... all make c.crashers GREAT. And personally, i loved it.  Very Happy

So, Thats the way they should take this sor4!.

Cartoon/flash mode and 2d pixeled mode SELECTABLE?:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dotemu wonderboy 3 remake also was this cartoon flash aspect.

However, there you can select beetween flash/cartoon and 2d pixel modes.
(Like on the "monkey island" remake)

Dotemu also released "pang adventures". That not was a sucess, and plains to release "windjammers 2". Both in cartoon/flash aspect.

BUT in sor, this flash/cartoon look doents fit very well...

Sor4 flash aspect arent totally bad... but we will prefer a pixel enhanced graphics like on sonic mania.

Lets hope the game evolution will be enough good...

But as i tell, we have many request... and we knows almost nothing about the project. Sad

For example...

Will be mr.x the big boss? Or he really was killed as a brain in sor3

Ps:
I learned this info after watch a video of "la pocion roja" in youtube.

Last edited by cabo-hicks on Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:18 pm

Knowing that sor4 is not performed by sega, i really think this is the opportunity to bomberlink.

The game will be not released until 2019 or even further... it looks advanced, but we only saw axel, blaze and a few enemies only.

I think that bomberlink should try to contact guard crash, and also the sorr spriters and musicians should contact lizard cube.

Who better than they to help to make sor 4 better?

So, i hope bomberlink will read this and try it.

He worked very hard during 8 years on sorr, and this could be his chance for get an important job.

For example..
Did you guys know "locomalito"?

He is an spanish famgames developer.

He released "maldita castilla" and "garoudan" two very good games pure arcade style.

Well... the other day i saw that one of his games was released for ps4 on an enhanced version.

I dont know were Bomberlink ended today.
And this are bad times in barcelona.

Since the 2010 crisis and the independence idiots coup de etat in barcelona. (That caused a massive escape of many companies from barcelona and lots of problems  Mad ).

This could be a good job for him. Knowing that im sure they will release too a golden axe sequel further.

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:31 pm

^

Dayum, quintuple posting. You're on fire!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  thenomad Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:20 am

1- For me, the graphic style change is welcome. I don't like how the sprites evolved in SoR 3. The new style matches better today standards. And thank god it's not 3d, that would be an abomination.

2- I don't want Yuzo Koshiro to compose the OST, actually, the only one that is a standout is the OST of SoR 1, SoR 2 is serviceable, with a bunch of very good songs, and another bunch of very annoying ones. SoR 3 OST is a disgrace. But I agreed about remixes, I really don't want, maybe one here and there, in specific parts (like the credits screen). I think the best they possible can do, it to hire someone that try to mimic the quality of composition of SoR 1, but with a modern take on it, which is exactly what I felt with the song in the trailer.

3- What I expect more, is about the gameplay. Bring back Adam, a new girl, get rid of Max, Skate and Zan please. Why? Maybe I'm looking for something more grounded: I prefer the cops beating up mobsters, criminals, than robots, androids, and the likes. A wrestler and a skate kid doesn't fit very well, IMO, doesn't matter how much I like to play with Max. I agreed with the one that asked for new enemies, the trailer only shown regular SoR enemies (exception to the girl with the Snake).

4- I'm thrilled since the announcement, and the days can't pass more slowly until the next video/info about it to be released.
thenomad
thenomad
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:14 pm

I wonder if a petition to get Remake officially released might work? Imagine having it on Steam and all the mods on workshop. That would be fantastic. And this would also make way for any other updates, should Bomberlink choose to go beyond 5.1. It definitely deserves release, and I think Sega have resold the original trilogy so often, that V5 needs to be brought into the limelight.

Oh, and to anyone who missed it, my SOR2 version of SOR4's trailer music. Wink

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockmanxx Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Iceferno wrote:I wonder if a petition to get Remake officially released might work? Imagine having it on Steam and all the mods on workshop. That would be fantastic. And this would also make way for any other updates, should Bomberlink choose to go beyond 5.1. It definitely deserves release, and I think Sega have resold the original trilogy so often, that V5 needs to be brought into the limelight.
That is NOT Possible. I've played a lot of a cadilacs&dinosaurs and i can tell right away that the bazookas&UZI's are ripped from that game. I'm sure there's a lot of other things that are also taken from other games that SEGA clearly doesn't have a license for.
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Rockmanxx wrote:
Iceferno wrote:I wonder if a petition to get Remake officially released might work? Imagine having it on Steam and all the mods on workshop. That would be fantastic. And this would also make way for any other updates, should Bomberlink choose to go beyond 5.1. It definitely deserves release, and I think Sega have resold the original trilogy so often, that V5 needs to be brought into the limelight.
That is NOT Possible. I've played a lot of a cadilacs&dinosaurs and i can tell right away that the bazookas&UZI's are ripped from that game. I'm sure there's a lot of other things that are also taken from other games that SEGA clearly doesn't have a license for.
Ahh, that's unfortunate. I forget how many games SORR borrows from. But if it were possible to adapt those features into more original visuals, then maybe. It's a nice idea anyway.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:04 pm

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/09/pax-hands-on-retro-sequels-streets-of-rage-4-windjammers-2-take-us-back-to-94/?CWxQg

https://www.vg247.com/2018/09/02/streets-rage-4-hands-on-gameplay/

https://twitter.com/AgentTinsley/status/1035692362553417728

A few things:

1. You can juggle enemies now.
2. You can regain health by chaining combos after using a special.
3. Enemies don't hide outside of the screen anymore it seems
4. No music yet and a lot of missing sound effects.
5. The developers were surprised when Sega said yes to their original pitch.
6. Based on the Twitter picture, it looks like SOR1 Stage 1 is going to be in the game.

It's very early in development, but it seems like everyone that attended and played this game liked what they saw so far. The same team also did Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, which I did not play, but I hear it was excellent. That's good news! Very Happy
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  RADRaze2KX Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 am

I'm excited...

I know the graphics are debatable for most, but I think the vector style is a great evolution... Being pixel-art for the sake of being pixel-art or to pay homage to the predecessors makes sense sometimes, and works well for some modern games (like Octopath Traveler), but if the game had to take on a new art style, I'm glad it went with vector.

Why?

Better visual scaling with multiple platform releases. I play on PC, and Switch. That's it. My Switch has a portable screen resolution of 720P... I can dock it into a 1080P TV, 1080P Projector, 1440P Monitor, or 4K TV... My PC uses a 1440P monitor. I want SOR4 to look beautiful on every screen, and if it goes to Switch, I don't imagine it will scale well when moving from one screen type to the next without being in vector. TBH, Octopath traveler, with its hybrid pixel-art / HD raster art looks like trash on my 1080P projectors.

We live in an age where people are pushing resolutions of 3840x2160 (4K)... we're reminiscing over a game that came out in a resolution of 320x224... For reference, here's how small the original looks to a modern-day screen:

Streets of Rage 4 - Page 2 Sor_scaling

You can view the original image above here: http://1radpc.com/private/sor_scaling.png

SORR looks fine on my 1440P monitor when I have scanlines turned on... but i don't WANT scanlines turned on. I turn it on to bring me back to 1994. I want a game published in 2019 to blow my visual mindhole.

My only disappointment with what I've seen and heard so far is that it looks to be relegated to 2 player... I'm betting on a Nintendo Switch release, so I doubt it'll be DRM locked.

RADRaze2KX
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockmanxx Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:14 am

RADRaze2KX wrote:Better visual scaling with multiple platform releases.
You gave a solution to the issue raised in your post, Raster art Scales pretty well to any resolution. So yeah, i would've definitely preferred a Raster artstyle.

We're reminiscing over a game that came out in a resolution of 320x224.
Despite low resolution, they packed a lot of details. Resolution isn't automatically equal to quality, especially when it comes to hand drawn art. From the 3 seconds of gameplay shown, the animation doesn't seem to be that smooth. Compare this with a game like Cuphead, the animation fluidity is amazing.
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Rockmanxx wrote:
We're reminiscing over a game that came out in a resolution of 320x224.
Despite low resolution, they packed a lot of details. Resolution isn't automatically equal to quality, especially when it comes to hand drawn art. From the 3 seconds of gameplay shown, the animation doesn't seem to be that smooth. Compare this with a game like Cuphead, the animation fluidity is amazing.
I feel like maybe he's in the wrong place. lol Like you said, resolution shouldn't matter.
Though I did like that it was updated it for Sonic Mania, so you had pretty much the same scale, but with widescreen space.

It's kind of another reason I'd like to see more classic IP reboots. I'm glad SOR4 is happening, but how about an Alien Storm 2?
And if not that, then some kind of Alien Storm Mania that combines the console & arcade levels with new ones.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockmanxx Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Iceferno wrote:I feel like maybe he's in the wrong place. lol Like you said, resolution shouldn't matter.
Though I did like that it was updated it for Sonic Mania, so you had pretty much the same scale, but with widescreen space.
I'm reading these comments everywhere on SoR trailers. "Its 2018, this looks modern!" Like, wtf? since when did pixel art become an outdated Art Form? Some of the best looking 2d games are made on pixel art rather than Vector art.

https://i.imgur.com/qrSSM.gif
https://i.imgur.com/LuFTz.gif

The biggest problem with Vector art is that it tends to be very simplistic and the only thing possible to do with them is very cartoony looking graphics like Streets of Rage 4. Adding shading&minute details to them seems to be something of a herculean task. I mean, i don't mind SoR4 being different but Pixel Art shouldn't be dismissed as if its something that obsolete.
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Queenie89 Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 am

Queenie89
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:40 am

"They did before wonderbo3 remakr"

No guys. I already explained it in my previous message.

There are 2 teams involved in this game. One did the graphics only, those did wb3 remake. The other team is the programmers/playability responsibles.

And his only work, is a beat em up with a cheap style like mortal kombat. A tribute.

However, they looks know how to do the work.

About sorr, then bblink should redo the cadillacs machine gun sprites and others before ask sega to allow him to share the game. Wink

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:52 am

I'm on the fence about the art style. On one hand YES a mania style pixeled masterpiece is definitely my preference when it comes to SoR4 but on the other hand this style has a lot of potential. The shaders so far looks really great (check out the different details on garcia in each screenshot for example) and the art style reminds me a lot of Guardian Heroes. Thankfully this style is hand drawn, I just want to see it in action already.

In other news, more characters are planned and the game is being built on a heavily modified version of Streets of Fury's engine. Both are probably in the "duh" category but I figure at least a definite answer would be useful. Honestly after at least hearing more from the devs history, their thoughts on the series and the process of development, I feel a little more confident in the project but I've always been a wait and see guy so I need to see it for myself before getting my hopes too high.

Also some Concept Art has been dropped.
Streets of Rage 4 - Page 2 IMG_20180906_123328
Streets of Rage 4 - Page 2 IMG_20180906_123331

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:16 pm

lets hope this sor4 will come with many things that will do it enough good...

of course streets of rage remake was part of his inspiration. no doubt for me about this.
but it will be harder, that they could reach the quality style did by bomberlink on sorr.

ps: by the way, i hope Eduard luna bolaños, aka master bomberlink  afro , will try to contact they for try to work with them.

i dont have idea of what he is doing now, but is an opportunity for show how great he is, and take part on this proyect using his big experience.

in other words... if i could try to reunite the most experienced talents about sor, there are only 4 options:

1) sega sor team menbers, where many could be retired of hard to contact,
2) Bomberlink.
3) behemoth castle crashers creators,
4) some openbor good games creators.

these are the best persons that i saw in my oppinion, for try to get a good streets of rage 4 game. bounce

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:03 am

Mr.Din wrote:
In other news, more characters are planned

Ooooh really? Where? When? Very Happy

cabo-hicks wrote:
ps: by the way, i hope Eduard luna bolaños, aka master bomberlink afro , will try to contact they for try to work with them.

i dont have idea of what he is doing now, but is an opportunity for show how great he is, and take part on this proyect using his big experience.

in other words... if i could try to reunite the most experienced talents about sor, there are only 4 options:

1) sega sor team menbers, where many could be retired of hard to contact,
2) Bomberlink.
3) behemoth castle crashers creators,
4) some openbor good games creators.

these are the best persons that i saw in my oppinion, for try to get a good streets of rage 4 game. bounce

Hmm I'm not sure what you expect Bomberlink to do on a project that isn't his and how he could help a team that uses completely different programming languages than Bennu or Fenix. Same for Openbor and Behemoth actually. Each of them has certainly a very different view of how to make a beat them all game or what kind of game they want to go with too.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next