SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X?

+5
Puzirkov
kratus
Don Vecta
E253MechaShadow
keyzer
9 posters

Go down

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X? Empty Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X?

Post  keyzer Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:27 am

4 Players
Juggle System
Combo Counter
Air Special
Rebellion(Play as Enemy Chars)
Rage Moves

My opinion is If you I love SoR and SoRemake, you'll love SoRX

keyzer
Galsia

SORDave, kratus and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X? Empty Re: Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X?

Post  E253MechaShadow Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:27 pm

I absolutely love SoRR and hate SoR2X.
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

kratus and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X? Empty Re: Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X?

Post  Don Vecta Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:57 pm

I don't like SOR2X either

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  keyzer Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:56 pm

I want to share my experience

at the first time I really hated it, mainly the visuals, but after I disabled the cheap 3d effects, it's start to become enjoyable and fun

only my opinion

keyzer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  kratus Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:22 pm

keyzer wrote:I want to share my experience

at the first time I really hated it, mainly the visuals, but after I disabled the cheap 3d effects, it's start to become enjoyable and fun

only my opinion

Thanks man!  Smile
As for the 3d effects, I'm removing it completely.

E253MechaShadow wrote:
Man, thanks for your feedback. Please, I will be happy to know your suggestions to improve the SORX Smile
I love SORR too, I played it countless times during many years and I'm very grateful to all SORR staff for making this great game.

To be honest, SORX and SORR have totally different purposes. SORX focuses on a new fighting mechanic present in most recent fighting games, on the other hand SORR focuses on a lot of new content, which I think maybe SORX will never surpass.

I know that the first versions of the SOR2X had many problems, but now as OpenBOR developer and with the new SORX in progress, I'm completely renewing the game, working hard to let it feel more purist.

I hope one day we can work together. If the SORR staff are interested, we can talk about coding the SORR in the OpenBOR engine and I will let the entire game's code be totally open for the community. I can take care of the base game, and the modders can use the structure to create or port your custom mods.

Or you can help me improve SORX too, I'm open to listen all suggestions.
kratus
kratus
Galsia

SORDave, Puzirkov, pepodmc-, RicardoXI, Areton338, keyzer, SJMaxxx and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:17 pm

kratus wrote:

only my opinion

Thanks man!  Smile

E253MechaShadow wrote:
Man, thanks for your feedback. Please, I will be happy to know your suggestions to improve the SORX Smile
I love SORR too, I played it countless times during many years and I'm very grateful to all SORR staff for making this great game.

To be honest, SORX and SORR have totally different purposes. SORX focuses on a new fighting mechanic present in most recent fighting games, on the other hand SORR focuses on a lot of new content, which I think maybe SORX will never surpass.

I know that the first versions of the SOR2X had many problems, but now as OpenBOR developer and with the new SORX in progress, I'm completely renewing the game, working hard to let it feel more purist.

I hope one day we can work together. If the SORR staff are interested, we can talk about coding the SORR in the OpenBOR engine and I will let the entire game's code be totally open for the community. I can take care of the base game, and the modders can use the structure to create or port your custom mods.

I like Sorr 5.1 more but I also like sor2x and sorx very much. I play almost every day on my tablet. Thank you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hakuyo

pepodmc- and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  keyzer Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I don't like SOR2X either

As Kratus said, the project is in the beginning and evolving

The vast majority, if play the first versions of SoRR will criticize the same things(looks unfinished, unbalanced, lack of some aspect).

I believe that what he did until now is a great start point to something new that came only to add to the community of fans and that both projects are great!

We as fans only have to win and the people behind the projects can contribute to each other

keyzer
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:09 pm

I'm curious about the potential competition between 2X and Gsaurus' SOR2: A New Era. lol
I'm considering trying 2X when it's a little further along in development.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Puzirkov and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Areton338 Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:16 pm

kratus wrote:

only my opinion

Thanks man!  Smile

E253MechaShadow wrote:

Oh! SORX is shaping up to be wonderful.
Remember the good work of Don Vecta-SoRR along with Romeo with OpenBoR.
The games are great - a true feast for fans.

Some die-hard fans of the SorR engine may be missing the fact that it's just that the machine is different and they shouldn't tie their preferences to that.

It will be very good for innovations to flow from one environment to another and thus enrich the whole creative and gaming atmosphere.

- In fact, we hope that SoRX will have a sequel and that it will present a completely new story for the heroes of Wood Oak.

- As for SorR - many new remake stories, like Burning Fight Prototype.
Of course unlike OpenBoR, SorR seems committed to the idea of Streets of Rage. But the possibilities of the engine are huge and it would be great if many new enthusiasts would submit their ideas for other franchises through SorR.
Areton338
Areton338
Galsia

Don Vecta and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Areton338 Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:20 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
kratus wrote:

only my opinion

Thanks man!  Smile

E253MechaShadow wrote:

I like Sorr 5.1 more but I also like sor2x and sorx very much. I play almost every day on my tablet. Thank you! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

SoRX!? Maybe I missed the premiere?
Areton338
Areton338
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:31 pm

I think the 2X title was updated to X so that it could incorporate the whole trilogy rather than being an OpenBOR remake of 2.
I played some of SOR2: New Era, which is based more around the original while adding more subtle enhancements.

Big-Ben

Back to top Go down

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X? Empty STREETS OF RAGE 2X PUBLIC BETA AVALIBLE.

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue May 16, 2023 10:36 pm

Hello Everyone, the time has come, streets of rage2x public beta has been released, you can now play the fan made game directly from your windows PC or android phone TODAY!

For those of you who don't know what streets of rage 2x is:

Streets of Rage 2X is a fan-made, unofficial sequel to the classic beat 'em up game Streets of Rage 2. It was developed by a team of dedicated fans over the course of several years and released as a free download for PC.

The game features new playable characters, enemies, levels, and a remixed soundtrack. The gameplay mechanics have also been improved, with new moves and combos added to the characters' move sets.

One of the standout features of Streets of Rage 2X is its graphics. The game features high-quality, hand-drawn sprites and backgrounds that give it a unique, retro-inspired look.

In addition to the main story mode, the game also includes a boss rush mode and a survival mode, which challenges players to fight through waves of enemies for as long as possible.

Overall, Streets of Rage 2X is a lovingly-crafted tribute to the classic beat 'em up genre, and a must-play for fans of the original Streets of Rage games.

Link To the Beta Game:Streets Of Rage 2X Public Beta (May 2023)

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X? Maxres10

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:02 am

link doesn't work my friend. can you fix it?

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Did you already tried Streets of Rage 2X? Empty STREETS OF RAGE 2X VERSION 12 BETA UPDATE

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:12 pm

Hi guys, Streets of rage 2x version 12 is now available, I will leave a updated version of the link below.

Link:STREETS OF RAGE 2X VERSION 12 PUBLIC BETA

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:10 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Hi guys, Streets of rage 2x version 12 is now available, I will leave a updated version of the link below.

Link:STREETS OF RAGE 2X VERSION 12 PUBLIC BETA

Thank you very much sir!

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:29 pm

I tried SORX the other day. Feels a little clunky, not as responsive to my controller as Remake or New Era.
The keybind options are kind of unclear as to what actions you change as well.

Big-Ben

kratus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down