SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here

+53
Rain
Puzirkov
Budderhydra
bareknuckleroo
Mjolnir Mark IV Cyborg
Tolle
Hansuke
pot2fox
Herb1e
joewolf
Red Jack
Cm_Blast
Darksenin
lamducle
xxDerVxx
Blackblade34
justjamie
vince
Quantum
Konfetraff
Iceferno
Shiva the Destroyer
TheWolfe
Sshadow5001
Charco
Don Vecta
celestinx
Doomerzan
loftyD
Cosmo
bazzza
Fibonacci
Krizalid
Waruiva
tzeism
SORMAKER
weealls
JoyJoyfulRabbit
iceweb38
El Gambito
Rocketeer Raccoon
Boss
Xenovant
Shiva
Shadow Fist King
Mr.Din
BigDarsh
thenomad
Benny26
KReed
Saven
57 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty new mods

Post  justjamie Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:06 am

Where can you find new mods for streets of rage remake online? Very Happy

justjamie
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty VERY IMPORTANT

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Ladies Boys SOR Players & Forum Members!

I need a help about how to activate a mini mod with the ,,unlock.txt,, notepad file???! Ideally the system would work in order to complete other mods on a level which shows the endcredit png file at the end but unfortunately does not matter how many times I beat the game or on which difficult level the mini mod(I personally made myself)still stays in locked position and cannot be activated ,,unless,, I delete the mentioned unlock.txt file! Sad
I am currently the Director of Syndicate Chaos SORRV5.1 game mod and I urgently need any help advice or suggestion to solve this little problem out before 31st of January cos the game mod will be released very soon after that!
Hopefully some of you will help me out ASAP!
Thank you! Surprised
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask Questions and Share Tips Here

Post  xxDerVxx Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:38 am

Hi there,

is there any possibility to save your current state while playing a mod? Some custom mods are quite long and a save option would be great.

Thank you for your reply.

xxDerVxx

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty I need sor3 ulitmate for v5 betaverion 0.9. Please help me, give me a link for download

Post  lamducle Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Charco wrote:Ask any questions you have in relation to SorMaker here!

lamducle

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty Re: Ask Questions and Share Tips Here

Post  vince Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:34 am

xxDerVxx wrote:is there any possibility to save your current state while playing a mod? Some custom mods are quite long and a save option would be great.
The save option is automatic with SORR v5.1, as you can read in the bugtrack.txt:
149. Added savestate feature for Sormaker mods.
- Each mod has 1 slot, can be loaded from Sormaker list (New / Load).
- Cpu friend previous configuration will be ignored if you load a savestate.
- Savestates are created each time you pass to the next stage.
- Savestates will be removed if : Stage 1 scene 1, Gameover, Mod completed.
Besides, it's working for the SORR game itself (out from the mods), but you have to quit the game with F12.

Of course, the save will send you back at the start of the last scene.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksenin Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:19 am

So, I have made a post where i ask how to make a Pal file. Done deal, I even learned a lot about editing sprites. However, no matter what i do, i can't make my enemy palettes to work in the game. I respect the color limit and everything else, but it just doesn't translate into the game. Is there a specific palette maker program for sorr, or some especific config?

Darksenin
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Darksenin wrote:So, I have made a post where i ask how to make a Pal file. Done deal, I even learned a lot about editing sprites. However, no matter what i do, i can't make my enemy palettes to work in the game. I respect the color limit and everything else, but it just doesn't translate into the game. Is there a specific palette maker program for sorr, or some especific config?

The game includes his own palette editor, but you need to buy it from the shop;

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksenin Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:
Darksenin wrote:So, I have made a post where i ask how to make a Pal file. Done deal, I even learned a lot about editing sprites. However, no matter what i do, i can't make my enemy palettes to work in the game. I respect the color limit and everything else, but it just doesn't translate into the game. Is there a specific palette maker program for sorr, or some especific config?

The game includes his own palette editor, but you need to buy it from the shop;

I know, but all I see are the playable characters. I wanted to edit enemies palette, I want to try and make a blonde Barbon. Is it possible to edit enemy palettes in game too? Or there's a specific program or set colors to use? Because no matter what i do with other programs, no pal file i create is readable in sorr or sormaker. I even tried the genesis color palette, to no avail.

Darksenin
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:18 am

Click on the mini-axel Icon at the bottom to change from heroes to enemies. Any change on the palettes it's saved automatically (there it's a "undo" buttom to revert the changes into the original version); however the editor it's a bit limited, some enemies can be edited more than others.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksenin Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:26 am

Cm_Blast wrote:Click on the mini-axel Icon at the bottom to change from heroes to enemies. Any change on the palettes it's saved automatically (there it's a "undo" buttom to revert the changes into the original version); however the editor it's a bit limited, some enemies can be edited more than others.

Thank you so much brother! Damm, you made my day with that! I believe i know what you mean, it should be like palletes of rage possibilities. But nonetheless, let the tinkering begin. Thanks again! Very Happy <3

Darksenin
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Jack Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:19 pm

I apologise if this has already been asked somewhere.

Is there a way for enemies to not be knocked out only when their life bar either runs out or low?
I want to make a continuity of the same enemy through a level who fights for a bit, flees and shows up again later on in the same level. The person is never beaten and just takes a momentary evasive action to regroup and ambush the heroes again.
In SOR3, Shiva had a 1st level fight and a cutscene was made so that he wasn't so much beaten, but saved by Mr Jetpack.
It'd be fun storytelling to have this same enemy lurking in the background and continually attacking.
Maximum Carnage game did this well. Shriek and Doppelganger would usually escape before being KOed.

Red Jack
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:32 pm

I don't think it's possible to change the die mode of an enemy, several mods wanted to do the same, for example "A Syndicate Story" with Grandpa Bear that comes 4 or 5 times in stage 5.
I think it's all modders phantasm to have an option on enemy die (enemy wake up and leave, enemy explode as a robot, enemy change to another enemy...), it should be perfect for enhanced stories.
But there will never be 5.2 version, so that's just dream.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Jack Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm

I noticed there is a way for bad guys to run away after a boss is defeated rather than them dying along with him/her. I guess that's all we have for now.

Red Jack
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty Hack to edit characters

Post  joewolf Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:31 pm

I would really like to be able to change the hero character sprites to be able to make a new but related game. I've heard that there is a way to do this via hacking (artmoney perhaps?). Is this true? Is there any community around doing this? Seems to be such a waste to have a mostly full featured SOR maker tool without any way to change the playable character sprites (aside from palette swaps). Especially since Bombergames haven't gone on to release anything else with their engine, why not make all of the tools available?

And to answer the usual questions:
- Why not use OpenBOR? I actually like the gameplay of SORRemake. My goal is to build a game on top of it and keep the same great SORR gameplay. I don't see any point in rebuilding all of that from scratch if it's already perfect in SORR.
- Why not hack the orig ROM (Steam workshop mod)? That would be my backup plan, but this would lack all of the benefits of SORR like all of the extra moves, ability to add new music, etc.

joewolf
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty sorr.fpg

Post  Herb1e Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Does anyone have an unedited sorr.fpg for download

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:07 am

Herb1e wrote:Does anyone have an unedited sorr.fpg for download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ad3huz2b27vhqe2/sorr.fpg/file
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty Shoemaker on v4

Post  Rain Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:22 am

Was there a sormaker in v4 on one of the forum pages some one mention that that v4 used tiles and v5 used full maps
Rain
Rain
Electra

Saven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Empty How to open SorMaker editor

Post  pot2fox Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:18 am

Hello peeps!

Hope everyone is doing good! Smile

I am a long time Sor player ( Since sega megadrive ) and simply felt in love with the game, also as a new member I though this was the right spot to question on the Sor editor, which i have already passed the game ( amazing work btw <3 loved it! ) and i have bought the SOREditor which i though I would be able to create mods / maps e.t.c. but i cant even open it, am i missing something ?

Sorry if ym question is too dumb x) clown
pot2fox
pot2fox
Galsia

Saven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Rain wrote:Was there a sormaker in v4 on one of the forum pages some one mention that that v4 used tiles and v5 used full maps

There was no SORMaker for V4. It was first introduced with the release of V5.0

pot2fox wrote:Hello peeps!

Hope everyone is doing good! Smile

I am a long time Sor player ( Since sega megadrive ) and simply felt in love with the game, also as a new member I though this was the right spot to question on the Sor editor, which i have already passed the game ( amazing work btw <3 loved it! ) and i have bought the SOREditor which i though I would be able to create mods / maps e.t.c. but i cant even open it, am i  missing something ?

Sorry if ym question is too dumb x) clown

You will need to unlock it in-game through the shop. You will need to need to earn points (by completing the game). Depending on which route you choose, you can get a different amount by the end of the game.

As far as the best route:
Spoiler:

If you two have any further SORMaker questions, please use this topic on the main SORMaker board. Thanks! Smile

Last edited by Saven on Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saven
Saven

pot2fox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  pot2fox Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:41 pm

well, i have bought it already , and, i dont know now how to open it and create my game for example, idk if i'm just being dumb or, ... x,x
pot2fox
pot2fox
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Double click Sormaker.exe. There is a wealth of tutorials here on the forums to get you started, have a read of those.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:34 am

Any tools suggestions to use for stage design ( free) I have tried paint.net and gimp but none of the never really "work"
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  pot2fox Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:52 am

Charco wrote:Double click Sormaker.exe. There is a wealth of tutorials here on the forums to get you started, have a read of those.

Actually I do not see anything of what you've said, i have some mods downloaded ( to try them out and they are really good! ngl! ) but the image in attach you can see that ... well i dont see anything , sorry for bothering Ask Questions and Share Tips Here - Page 5 Imagem10
pot2fox
pot2fox
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:08 pm

You will need to create the folder yourself for that to appear in your list, just like all the other ones you've downloaded. Read up on the tutorials here for anything you need. Start here on building a stage using FPG Edit and map collision next
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  pot2fox Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Saven wrote:You will need to create the folder yourself for that to appear in your list, just like all the other ones you've downloaded. Read up on the tutorials here for anything you need. Start here on building a stage using FPG Edit and map collision next

IT WORKED!!! thank you so much!!! Very Happy you guys will be seeing some maps now!!! heheeee! Very Happy

Edit : The images on the build a stage using fpg edit are blank idk why, but is there a way for me to view them again?
I wanna make sure i can get the best guide possible x) so i wont waste time screwing up haha, sorry if im bothering guys
pot2fox
pot2fox
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next