SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos

+6
Mr.Din
Charco
Blackblade34
Sshadow5001
Puzirkov
Don Vecta
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos

Post  zakforradio Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 am

Not too hard please! Im already having a hard time finishing Syndicate Chaos - Bonus Game
I just finished the Bonus Game, so many Robot-Xs at the end
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos - Page 2 Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS(BONUS GAME)

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:45 am

zakforradio wrote:Not too hard please! Im already having a hard time finishing Syndicate Chaos - Bonus Game
I just finished the Bonus Game, so many Robot-Xs at the end

Hi mate!
Yeah, I feel your pain but honestly the Bonus Game mod is for experts really, I have given a warning on it as well!   Very Happy
Playing it with CPU's help is much easier and this is how I played it through as well!
Btw if you want more just check this 3rd and final part of Syndicate Chaos as well!
Chaooo!!!  Wink  Wink
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos

Post  zakforradio Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:18 am

Speaking of which, I'm playing the 3rd. I like it, it has a lot of winter scenes. I've been playing it for awhile. But one thing that was on my mind, my laptop almost crashed trying to download and unzip that gigantic file. With all resources and Sorr.exe. I don't know man, the first time maybe it was smaller for the 2nd part. But now, the file is just so huge for us. Sad
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos - Page 2 Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm

zakforradio wrote:Speaking of which, I'm playing the 3rd. I like it, it has a lot of winter scenes. I've been playing it for awhile. But one thing that was on my mind, my laptop almost crashed trying to download and unzip that gigantic file. With all resources and Sorr.exe. I don't know man, the first time maybe it was smaller for the 2nd part. But now, the file is just so huge for us. Sad

Holy shit man! Are you serious now????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wait! The problem is my laptop is in the computer-repair service now cos there is some Tough Troja virus on it, so once I get it back I will upload only the Syndicate Chaos 3 Folder so it's gonna be easier for you and anybody else to download it!
Sorry for the inconvenience!!!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2