SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2ND PART OF SC COMING SOON!!!

3 posters

Go down

2ND PART OF SC COMING SOON!!!   Empty 2ND PART OF SC COMING SOON!!!

Post  Blackblade34 Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 am

Very Happy Hello people!
The Syndicate Chaos 2 game mod has been confirmed and it's going to be released at 2nd of July 2018 and it will be playable ,,only,, on SORRV5.1 edition just like the 1st part is, so it definitely won't be compatible with the SORRV5.0a edition!
This mod is gonna be more shorter than the Syndicate Chaos 1, and what I mean by that is: there will be one entire straight path in the game(no path A and path B)of course it will contain some alternate route options as well, besides the fighting scenes are gonna be shorter too but it is gonna be more difficult to play it through comparing with the first part!
I am gonna send you an introduction video(well we can say trailer)about the mod before it's gonna be out so just wait and see guys cos this mod shall be the last part of the SC series therefore I made sure the mod has an ,,EPIC FINISHING,, as well! I love you
Thank you fellas see ya later!!! Thumbs up
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

2ND PART OF SC COMING SOON!!!   Empty Re: 2ND PART OF SC COMING SOON!!!

Post  Puzirkov Thu May 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:Very Happy  Hello people!
The Syndicate Chaos 2 game mod has been confirmed and it's going to be released at 2nd of July 2018 and it will be playable ,,only,, on SORRV5.1 edition just like the 1st part is, so it definitely won't be compatible with the SORRV5.0a edition!
This mod is gonna be more shorter than the Syndicate Chaos 1, and what I mean by that is: there will be one entire straight path in the game(no path A and path B)of course it will contain some alternate route options as well, besides the fighting scenes are gonna be shorter too but it is gonna be more difficult to play it through comparing with the first part!
I am gonna send you an introduction video(well we can say trailer)about the mod before it's gonna be out so just wait and see guys cos this mod shall be the last part of the SC series therefore I made sure the mod has an ,,EPIC FINISHING,, as well!  I love you
Thank you fellas see ya later!!!      Thumbs up

I wish good luck in this project

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Ok, 2nd of july is marked in my agenda Very Happy
Thanks for your job.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sun May 20, 2018 11:01 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:Very Happy  Hello people!
I am gonna send you an introduction video(well we can say trailer)about the mod before it's gonna be out so just wait and see guys cos this mod shall be the last part of the SC series therefore I made sure the mod has an ,,EPIC FINISHING,, as well!  I love you
Thank you fellas see ya later!!!      Thumbs up

I wish good luck in this project

Thank you pal! I love you Razz
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sun May 20, 2018 11:03 pm

vince wrote:Ok, 2nd of july is marked in my agenda Very Happy
Thanks for your job.

Hahaha! You can thank me when it will be out and you'll be satisfied with the mod! Twisted Evil lol!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

2ND PART OF SC COMING SOON!!!   Empty Syndicate Chaos 1 Bad Ending

Post  Blackblade34 Tue May 22, 2018 2:07 am

Razz Razz
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down