SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND

+5
Puzirkov
Blackblade34
DarkThief
Persephone
vince
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND

Post  Blackblade34 Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 pm

Hello guys!
Finally the 2nd part of Syndicate Chaos game mod is out now. I have had some serious technical difficulties during the Zip folder uploading on mega website, that is why I was late a little bit but now the problem is solved everything's just fine! Very Happy
Like I have mentioned before I am willing to upload the full SORRV5.1 folder and I did so, but there is nothing you have to worry about, if you do not like the ,,new modifications,, in my game mod just simply delete the ,,data,, folder in the SORRV5.1 folder!
After you have played the mod through guys I want you to send me feedback about it cos I need to know if I made any mistakes on the mod like: glitch problems or something significant file is missing anything, - well hopefully nothing like this will happen -, if you find any suspicious or huge problems in my creation just let me know and I'll try to fix it ASAP!
Anyway here is the link I hope you guys enjoy it very very much, have fun but be careful cos this time I made this part harder than the first one!  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  
And 1 more thing: I will add this link on my you tube channel as well so it is gonna be easier to find it and download it!  Cool  
Here you go:  

https://mega.nz/#!ADwT3KpZ!B49i-bE1SkZxOtcg7_gmo-ZVBk1R_SQoCemrPkzGQnI

Last edited by Blackblade34 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND

Post  vince Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 am

Super! I will test it soon.

But I really don't understand why you make us download all the SORR folder: it is longer to download, and we have to make selection among the folders to take the ones we need. Really, I don't understand. Why don't just give the mod>games folder +data +chars +enemies???

So, about that: which palettes folders are the good?
The chars folder is customized or is it the normal one?
The enemies folder: I have to use "enemies", "enemies_bakpm" or "my palettes"?

Thanks for your reply.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:49 pm

vince wrote:Super! I will test it soon.

But I really don't understand why you make us download all the SORR folder: it is longer to download, and we have to make  selection among the folders to take the ones we need. Really, I don't understand. Why don't just give the mod>games folder +data +chars +enemies???

So, about that: which palettes folders are the good?
The chars folder is customized or is it the normal one?
The enemies folder: I have to use "enemies", "enemies_bakpm" or "my palettes"?

Thanks for your reply.

Uhhhh...you got me now! Seriously I am not organised in the palettes things, used to my friend explained the situation about it but I have forgotten since then! Crying or Very sad
My suggestion is(if you accept it)to put my SORRV5.1 file-pack to a completely new folder, do not touch the enemy the character and the backup enemy palettes just leave them and play the mod through like that so the game will give you a dramatically effectiveness trust me! Thumbs up
I am waiting for your feedback! lol!
Btw do not forget: The bonus game mod will come at 22nd of July this year!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:My suggestion is(if you accept it)to put my SORRV5.1 file-pack to a completely new folder, do not touch the enemy the character and the backup enemy palettes just leave them and play the mod through like that so the game will give you a dramatically effectiveness trust me!
Man, I configured the all game with my preferences, and I have all my history on it, I don't want to forget all of that just to play a mod, and hopefully all the modders are not working in the same way.
But ok, I will try it like that and give you a feedback, even if it seems unnecessarily complicated.

vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:40 pm

In the final battle with Shila, there is a serious problem with flashing strobe lights. I understood what you were trying to do in that part of the game, but you really should change the effect to something that won't cause eye pains, headaches, or seizures. You could do something like just making the level dark or any type of scrolling foreground layer that doesn't flash so much. I noticed this and felt like I should give notice about it out of concern that the game could potentially cause any health problems. You should also probably remove the flashing from the credits sequence that happens afterwards for the same reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:14 am

SoulFireBlaze wrote:In the final battle with Shila, there is a serious problem with flashing strobe lights. I understood what you were trying to do in that part of the game, but you really should change the effect to something that won't cause eye pains, headaches, or seizures. You could do something like just making the level dark or any type of scrolling foreground layer that doesn't flash so much. I noticed this and felt like I should give notice about it out of concern that the game could potentially cause any health problems. You should also probably remove the flashing from the credits sequence that happens afterwards for the same reason.

It's been a long time comrade! Smile
Well, the thing is what you have written here is actually true you got the point but....however all of these problems can be sorted out easily: 1st of all - When you are doing your own stuffs things on PC or laptop or iPhone whatever it still can cause any serious health problems or lightly pain if you're doing them very close to the TV or PC monitor(in this case I am talking about half meter or a little bit less)unfortunately still a lot of people does not know that! So the comfortable playing-distance between the player and TV or PC monitor should be about 2 meters at least and this is the distance where I usually play at and it does not hurt my eyes or gimme a headache even if too much flashing effects and spectacular events going on during Shila battle it does not affect my health problems at all!
So if someone else will complain about the same problem I will tell him: ,,play the mod further back from the PC monitor so you will be fine!,, Thumbs up
2nd - I did not make this Shila battle set up like that just because of the cutscenes which explains specifically why is this happening at stage7-3 & stage7-4!?
The main essence was to make her stronger and the battle become more effective and hard since Shila is basically Rudra enemy fighter with same capabilities and I tested her without these flashing effects and I still found her as an easy opponent! Sad So I made her a hard opponent on this way!
Anyway if you still have any other issue about the mod just let me know! Thumbs up
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:19 am

vince wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:My suggestion is(if you accept it)to put my SORRV5.1 file-pack to a completely new folder, do not touch the enemy the character and the backup enemy palettes just leave them and play the mod through like that so the game will give you a dramatically effectiveness trust me!
Man, I configured the all game with my preferences, and I have all my history on it, I don't want to forget all of that just to play a mod, and hopefully all the modders are not working in the same way.
But ok, I will try it like that and give you a feedback, even if it seems unnecessarily complicated.

All-right!
If you still want the game mod and data folder separately I can upload it for you.....But I was thinking about your theory in my workplace and now I realized what your point was really! Razz
OK so do you want them then?
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:44 am

I think some people are more prone to seizures than others, so I feel that this could more of a problem if that kind of person gets to that part of the game only to find themselves having a seizure without a clear seizure warning. I guess the tips you listed can help with other problems like headaches to some extent, though I'm not sure by how much. Sure it makes the fight more difficult, but I'd rather make something that doesn't cause epilepsy or anything that can cause harm to the eyes/head. If you still don't feel like changing it (which I really think you should), you should at the very least put a seizure warning where people will be 100% sure to see it.

Last edited by SoulFireBlaze on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:06 am

SoulFireBlaze wrote:I think some people are more prone to seizures than others, so I feel that this could more of a problem if that kind of person gets to that part of the game only to find themselves having a seizure without warning. I guess the tips you listed can help with other problems like headaches to some extent, though I'm not sure by how much. Sure it makes the fight more difficult, but I'd rather make something that doesn't cause epilepsy or anything that can cause harm to the eyes/head. If you still don't feel like changing it (which I really think you should), you should at the very least put a seizure warning where people will be 100% sure to see it.

I think you are going far a little bit, I mean to get seizure or epilepsy by watching a flash-effect scene??? Whut? Whut?
I understand that you're looking in the situations more more deeply than an usual gentleman but this can't be like that! With this power I can say that ,,playing video games is highly dangerous cos one guy died in it when he played Starcraft 43 hours straight in an internet-room without eating drinking or move out somewhere he just played in one position like a mummy and after 43 hours playing he stood up and got a heart-attack straight away!,,
Cork please, this is absurd! Rolling Eyes
But I know what you're going to say for that: ,,How can I compare the two things???,,
Anyway how did you like the mod? Very Happy

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:33 am

Still listening to this debate Smile

Haha, just kidding. I will try your MOD later. However, if the final fight with Shiva has a "health problem" like Soul Fire Blaze said, I will check it.

You said if you play the game within 2 meters away? How about me? Both my joysticks were broken, so I have to play it with keyboard instead. I don't know if there are any keyboard that has 2 meters long cable Sad
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:45 am

Blackblade34 wrote:OK so do you want them then?
No, I can make the selection myself, but I will try your way in a first place. It was just to explain my point of view.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:16 am

Persephone wrote:Still listening to this debate Smile

Haha, just kidding. I will try your MOD later. However, if the final fight with Shiva has a "health problem" like Soul Fire Blaze said, I will check it.

You said if you play the game within 2 meters away? How about me? Both my joysticks were broken, so I have to play it with keyboard instead. I don't know if there are any keyboard that has 2 meters long cable Sad

There's no ,,health problem,, SoulFireBlaze is just too careful into these things and he always analyze every tiny little things in a mod( I know him very well Cool ).
That ,,Shila,, fight contains a bunch of flash-flame effects in that battle scene but I really doubt that it could cause any temporary damage on players. Besides that entire battle won't take long!
But anyway I suggest you to use the screen saver mode or you just lowering the brightness on your PC when you fight Shila so those flashing-effect won't be so impressive!
I don't have any other solution for this tiny problem right now!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:04 pm

OMG, its flashing effect was awesome. It doesn't burn my eyes, but give me a headache instead Shocked

https://www.facebook.com/dinar.persephone/videos/1258453357625034/

Why? Because it reminds me about one of cm_blast MOD called "Captain Commando", exactly on stage 5 (Sea Port). It's first version has a loop background but many players were complaint about it due to give a same headache so he changed it to static background.

Anyway, it's very great MOD. The graphic is great, the music are awesome, and the story is very interesting. However.....

Believe it or not, if you play it on mania level, I doubt if you could beat the game unless if you're playing as overpowered character like Max / Shiva, or if you're using cheat. Remember the scene where we decide to going after Shiva? When you entering that scene, you will be greeted by a lot of Martial Arts which going next to you and punch your face instantly. Even I lost half of my healthbars before ready to fight there Sad
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:55 am

Persephone wrote:OMG, its flashing effect was awesome. It doesn't burn my eyes, but give me a headache instead Shocked

https://www.facebook.com/dinar.persephone/videos/1258453357625034/

Why? Because it reminds me about one of cm_blast MOD called "Captain Commando", exactly on stage 5 (Sea Port). It's first version has a loop background but many players were complaint about it due to give a same headache so he changed it to static background.

Anyway, it's very great MOD. The graphic is great, the music are awesome, and the story is very interesting. However.....

Believe it or not, if you play it on mania level, I doubt if you could beat the game unless if you're playing as overpowered character like Max / Shiva, or if you're using cheat. Remember the scene where we decide to going after Shiva? When you entering that scene, you will be greeted by a lot of Martial Arts which going next to you and punch your face instantly. Even I lost half of my healthbars before ready to fight there Sad

Hahaha thanks for the feedback mate! Very Happy
Yes, that Shiva path is very hard especially on mania and I have put lot of enemies on there to make it more challenging!
As for Shila(Real boss)she's not as tough opponent as she looks. Actually you can beat her more comfortably if you are patience and offend her down with many vertical kicks, and you wait out while she jumps at you and you quickly use invincible attack! However it still will cost a few lives to defeat her since she has 9 health bars + you fight her twice one after the other, but I am gonna show you how to do it f.e.: with Rudra very soon! Twisted Evil
Once again cheers!!! Wink
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 am

Thanks for your reply. Of course I will waiting for your video about Shila fight and how to beat her easily. Smile

As for Shiva route, at least you can set those martial arts in first wave to standing intro so they won't give us a bad greetings @_@
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:00 pm

So, I tried the mod, and that's a good one!
But about the final, yes it is too much flashing effects! At some moments, I was playing like I was blind, I even didn't know where was my character! I think you can keep the idea but with less flashs. For the moment, it is almost unplayable.
Besides, I really don't like mods that stop before the end if you don't play mania. I play hard or hardest, but mania is too frustrating for me, I feel like I spend my time to run after enemies that always go away Mad So here, I can't play a part of the game because of your restriction, really too bad. So I did the last stage in mania with sormaker to discover what I missed. Fortunately, except your mod and SoR Ultimate, the modders don't do that often.
Except these two points, the mod is nice, I especially like the backgrounds new colors, the customization of the sounds and the enemies, the cutscenes. I will play it again in the next days.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:26 pm

vince wrote:So, I tried the mod, and that's a good one!
But about the final, yes it is too much flashing effects! At some moments, I was playing like I was blind, I even didn't know where was my character! I think you can keep the idea but with less flashs. For the moment, it is almost unplayable.
Besides, I really don't like mods that stop before the end if you don't play mania. I play hard or hardest, but mania is too frustrating for me, I feel like I spend my time to run after enemies that always go away Mad  So here, I can't play a part of the game because of your restriction, really too bad. So I did the last stage in mania with sormaker to discover what I missed. Fortunately, except your mod and SoR Ultimate, the modders don't do that often.
Except these two points, the mod is nice, I especially like the backgrounds new colors, the customization of the sounds and the enemies, the cutscenes. I will play it again in the next days.

Well, yeah my ex-partner SoulFireBlaze has warned me about the impact of too much flash-effect but the thing is I have found out a lot of solution to make this Shila epic battle more impressive and difficult at the end of the day this was the best solution for that! Don't get me wrong I get your views about this battle it's quiet difficult really on this set up, but you can get used to it easily if you keep practicing this fight!
Btw I suggest you to play the mod on very hard level next time and choose Dahm path again and that ending is very nice as well! Razz Very Happy
Thanks for your feedback mate really appreciate it! Thumbs up
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:12 pm

The flashing battle is a very clever idea, but a x9 Rudra in 5.1 with no food isn't really a good starting point....following it up with a x5 Rudra in 5.1 with a group of Yamato's and no food is even worse. (I only dropped 1 life followed by 3 more, but I can see many folks shredding all their continues here)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND Empty THE FOOD:

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:13 pm

DarkThief wrote:The flashing battle is a very clever idea, but a x9 Rudra in 5.1 with no food isn't really a good starting point....following it up with a x5 Rudra in 5.1 with a group of Yamato's and no food is even worse. (I only dropped 1 life followed by 3 more, but I can see many folks shredding all their continues here)

When you are fighting the last Yamatos at ,,Illusion Orbit,, at end of 1st scene there is 1 chicken + that Yamato
drops a food as well after defeat him so that's why I did not put any food at first Shila battle!
But at 2nd Shila battle one or two Yamato drops food even the Shila clones as well, probably you did not see them cos of the strong flashing-effects..... Cool
Anyway thanks comment mate! Very Happy
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS MANIA PUN

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey folks!
There's my video about how I have completed my mod on mania difficult level.
Enjoy it! Very Happy Twisted Evil

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Dark Thief, what a Blackblade said is right. On 2nd battle with Shila, some enemies will drop food. You can watch my video on link above if you don't believe me

About your video playthrough, I will watch it later Smile
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:51 am

Blackblade34 wrote:Hello guys!
Finally the 2nd part of Syndicate Chaos game mod is out now. I have had some serious technical difficulties during the Zip folder uploading on mega website, that is why I was late a little bit but now the problem is solved everything's just fine! Very Happy
Like I have mentioned before I am willing to upload the full SORRV5.1 folder and I did so, but there is nothing you have to worry about, if you do not like the ,,new modifications,, in my game mod just simply delete the ,,data,, folder in the SORRV5.1 folder!
After you have played the mod through guys I want you to send me feedback about it cos I need to know if I made any mistakes on the mod like: glitch problems or something significant file is missing anything, - well hopefully nothing like this will happen -, if you find any suspicious or huge problems in my creation just let me know and I'll try to fix it ASAP!
Anyway here is the link I hope you guys enjoy it very very much, have fun but be careful cos this time I made this part harder than the first one!  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  
And 1 more thing: I will add this link on my you tube channel as well so it is gonna be easier to find it and download it!  Cool  
Here you go:  

https://mega.nz/#!ADwT3KpZ!B49i-bE1SkZxOtcg7_gmo-ZVBk1R_SQoCemrPkzGQnI

Hello and Thanks. Downloading...
I want to come in the evening and enjoy the game and once again I thank for the creativity

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Here is my gameplay (on stage 4 because it was my favourite stage)

https://www.facebook.com/dinar.persephone/videos/vb.100003811462956/1269727486497621/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

By the way, I've edited your MOD with all custom name for the enemies, combination from Battle of Rio, SOR at the Movies, and of course this Syndicate Story. You can watch my video on link above and you will see a lot of different names throughout the game.

I want to ask something. If you look closely at my video, exactly on 07:47, you can see if I was slamming a guy called "Bandana" (Vice) and it was hit my partner accidentally. However, when my partner take damage from it, there is a guy called "Jose Mota" (Slum) appears at full health below his healthbar although he doesn't appear on the map. I don't know why it happens.
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND Empty ULTIMATE BOSS RUSH - Syndicate Chaos 2 Mod

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi comrades! Twisted Evil
There is the mini game mod called ,,Ultimate Boss Rush,, which is an extra bonus game belongs to the Syndicate Chaos 2 Dreadful Fate mod, so if you feel like you need a bigger challenge download this little creation copy and paste into the SORRV5.1 ,,game,, folder and play it!
Good luck gentlemen! Cool Very Happy
Here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!VCBUQQYb!nLj5ZUGFp-gKt0lItXRkSRuBmQOjSzifqcLtK9Y-ikk
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS 2 - 1ST ENDING & 2ND ENDING

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Razz  Twisted Evil  pirat

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next