SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND

+5
Puzirkov
Blackblade34
DarkThief
Persephone
vince
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND - Page 2 Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND

Post  Karma Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:19 am

The flash effect makes the shiela fight basically unplayable. I can't even tell where my character is most of the time, let alone the enemies. I've played through three times, gotten there without any continues, and I can't get past it because I'm blind.
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND - Page 2 Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND RUN

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:23 am

Karma wrote:The flash effect makes the shiela fight basically unplayable.  I can't even tell where my character is most of the time, let alone the enemies.  I've played through three times, gotten there without any continues, and I can't get past it because I'm blind.

Razz Razz Razz
A few other guy had the same problem which I can understand in some circumstances, but it's not unplayable. Trust me! The flashing effect is very tough challenges for the eyes(even for my eyes Twisted Evil ) but this is the way how I made Shila as a strong stage-boss enemy!
Good advice: play the battle 2 metres away from the monitor so it's gonna be more comfortable to you!
BTW here is some footage about my run about this mod!

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND - Page 2 Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND

Post  Don Vecta Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:18 am

Hey, that stage in stage one is designed by me! I made this stage for DarkValentine's mod and yeah, I created it!
And I don't know what annoys me most, not being credited by it or have it ruined by those horrible colors. The quality of that stage was really beautiful.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND ROUND - Page 2 Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS - THE 2ND RUN

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:36 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Hey, that stage in stage one is designed by me! I made this stage for DarkValentine's mod and yeah, I created it!
And I don't know what annoys me most, not being credited by it or have it ruined by those horrible colors. The quality of that stage was really beautiful.

I suppose u must be talking about the stagea at stage1 right???  Well first of all actually I didn't know that stage has been created by you since at first time when I've taken a look at it there was written only:  ,,created by: Dark Valentine!,, and I have no idea who Dark Valentine is?!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  
Second:  I doubt that I ruined this stage in my mod, I just modified it with different colors and those colors aren't horrible imo, besides many people using some other's FPG files picture in their own mod like it's a normal activity but nobody made a complain about it so far as I know!
But if it's a problem that I used your nice creation then I may satisfy you with some refund or something else!
Let me know what you want?!

Regards   Blackblade34!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:22 am

Blackblade34 wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Hey, that stage in stage one is designed by me! I made this stage for DarkValentine's mod and yeah, I created it!

I suppose u must be talking about the stagea at stage1 right???  Well first of all actually I didn't know that stage has been created by you since at first time when I've taken a look at it there was written only:  ,,created by: Dark Valentine!,, and I have no idea who Dark Valentine is?!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  
Second:  I doubt that I ruined this stage in my mod, I just modified it with different colors and those colors aren't horrible imo, besides many people using some other's FPG files picture in their own mod like it's a normal activity but nobody made a complain about it so far as I know!
But if it's a problem that I used your nice creation then I may satisfy you with some refund or something else!

Regards   Blackblade34!

Perhaps by having the very least inch of RESPECT and not just grabbing whatever fucking scene you find out there and investigating where is this from? This community isn't particularly big (I'm talking about the BTU community, let alone the modding community in games like OpenBOR, MUGEN or SORmaker) so we'll find out if our work has been used one way or another. You took the gall to credit that stage by yourself in the final credits and don't even mention where did you take it from (most modders who have used my work in their mods have the very least of decency of mention me or the mod I made)...

...and the worst? You fucked up the colors of that stage. That stage was designed with a specific palette to make it look gorgeous and that palette you used just happened to shit all over it. Not a single inch of respect to my work.

When situations like this happen, most modders tend to be at least respectful for the works of others, you can even ask everyone who asked for support or permission to use my work, I don't object, hell, we even reach the point I design stages exclusively for them (just like the case of the mod you stole my stage from, BTW) and I don't even sweat it.

And that fucking attitude will take you nowhere here, not only you're delivering mediocre mods overall (which is the very least thing I care about) but your smug attitude towards me and your lack of respect to others' work is closing the doors quite quickly. Remember,t his is a niche community, we're bound to look up to each other in order to keep it fresh and interesting... and taking others' work without permission is definitely a no-no.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:08 am

All he's asking at this point is for you to credit him for use of the stage. This shouldn't be too hard to do, having a shitty attitude about it doesn't help you either, seriously.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:16 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:

Regards   Blackblade34!

Perhaps by having the very least inch of RESPECT and not just grabbing whatever fucking scene you find out there and investigating where is this from? This community isn't particularly big (I'm talking about the BTU community, let alone the modding community in games like OpenBOR, MUGEN or SORmaker) so we'll find out if our work has been used one way or another. You took the gall to credit that stage by yourself in the final credits and don't even mention where did you take it from (most modders who have used my work in their mods have the very least of decency of mention me or the mod I made)...

...and the worst? You fucked up the colors of that stage. That stage was designed with a specific palette to make it look gorgeous and that palette you used just happened to shit all over it. Not a single inch of respect to my work.

When situations like this happen, most modders tend to be at least respectful for the works of others, you can even ask everyone who asked for support or permission to use my work, I don't object, hell, we even reach the point I design stages exclusively for them (just like the case of the mod you stole my stage from, BTW) and I don't even sweat it.

And that fucking attitude will take you nowhere here, not only you're delivering mediocre mods overall (which is the very least thing I care about) but your smug attitude towards me and your lack of respect to others' work is closing the doors quite quickly. Remember,t his is a niche community, we're bound to look up to each other in order to keep it fresh and interesting... and taking others' work without permission is definitely a no-no.

At least you should read my sentence again and try to understand the context of it which is working very hard for you at the moment as I can see, so I will write it again more specifically in order your tiny little brain get it!
I said: I didn't know who made that stage it was not even written when I looked at it....you made that stage years ago and since I was a very new mod maker there was/there is a lot of things I did not know how it works what the system is how to sort it out etc.....!?!
Investigating???? Shocked Shocked Shocked
You can't be serious about asking me to find out who made this stage??? So with this power I am gonna ask everyone around in this forum or anywhere else that ,,who made this, who created this???,, since I have used many other's FPG files(work) + many others used my work as well and I did not say a goddamn thing about it I didn't care about it either!
And I am just letting you know that I was about to sort this problem out this morning with my partner who gave me a huge hand in my mods, he helped me and said: ,,At least re-edit credits in the text files so everyone knows that this work is from Don Vecta!,, And I said fine that's easier to me but reading your disgusting wretched sentences force me to ignore that u asked me for!
You said I have no respect??? Hmmm.....That's kinda funny since you didn't respect me really either at the first place! I was offering you some money for compensation and I meant it, besides it is the easier way to me, but I wrote properly: ,,But if it's a problem that I used your nice creation then I may satisfy you with some refund or something else!,,

And from this you conclude that I disrespect you????? LOOOOOL!!!
You disrespect me smart-ass I mean come on: ,,You fucked up the colors of that stage,, + ,,Perhaps by having the very least inch of RESPECT and not just grabbing whatever fucking scene you find out there,, + ,,you used just happened to shit all over it!,, what kind of talk is that jeeeeeeez!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
And all of this just because I used one damn FPG file, that's absolutely pitiful in my eyes, and it ain't praiseworthy from a moderator like you!
And what do you mean by: ,,closing the doors quiet quickly?,,
Are you threatening me??? Am I supposed to scared now? Razz Razz
Okay, go on delete my account my comments and my mods as well, just be done with it if this is what u meant by closing the doors!
I have saved all my works on my PC, everything, so you can do it, you will just make a favour for me like that! Razz
Do you really think I am gonna take a bow before you, a man who is a moderator for a nonesense forum has not even 1.000 members??? You are strongly mistaken big boy!
And you disrespected me first, you were swearing and talked to me on sniffy way like a 12 years old child not me!
I am not a slave for anyone just letting you know, never was and never will be!
Have a nice day, and hopefully make a decision quickly!!!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:48 am

That's disagreeable in every way.

Sure you couldn't guess who made that stage, after all it wasn't clearly stated. But the mod clearly says "By DarkValentine" on the screen title.
Either mentioning "work taken from DarkValentine Streets Survivors" or looking up "Streets Survivors Sormaker" on google (which lead to Darkvalentine youtube channel in the first results) would have probably saved you trouble.

Some modders are more protective of their work than others too, which doesn't change the fact that credits always need to be given where its due at the very least.

Everybody is bound to make mistakes for sure but it's always best to have a more apologetic attitude in the first place, while I don't condone entirely some of Vecta's words, the use of rolling eyes smileys in your first reply clearly makes it look more smug than anything which doesn't help at all.

For now, since the discussion will unlikely get any better, I will lock this thread so we can stop the debate there.

Please, when you have added credits to the mod, feel free to send me a private message to me or Vecta so it can unlocked. Thank you.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2