SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

4 posters

Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:07 am

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Sc3_ti11

The Time has come Ladies and gentlemen, or we rather say ,,SOR players fanatics and beasts!,, Smile  
The 3rd part of Syndicate Chaos game mod is officially done, and before I send you guys the link I
want to tell you that I have been worked really really hard for this project, as the last trilogy of SC
game mod this time I put my full potentional into this nice project, I can tell you that I have been improving since me and Final Crash made the first Syndicate Chaos mod, but I leave the right
of this decision to you fellas after you completed the entire mod!  Very Happy
I hope you are gonna enjoy it very much and will have a great time with it!    I love you    I love you  
One more thing:
Make sure you read all the infos about the project in the ,,EXTRA,, folder which is inside of the Syndicate Chaos 3 game folder....This last part is very difficult to beat it comparing with the previous SC1 and SC2 mods so be prepared for it and you're adviced to set your life number into max(5 lives)
so you will have more chance to play it through!   Very Happy
Here is the link which comes with the full SORRV5.1 folder:

https://mega.nz/#!JGwFWChR!HCjsARzyMOfkj9PkBZKM3WhTZO1jFAugTQw7mzmT528

IMPORTANT:  This mod contains very strong lighting and flashing effects which may cause seizure or headache to players, so you're adviced to turn the monitor's lightness down a little bit or play the mod from 2 meters away from the monitor!
Thank you guys!!!

Last edited by Blackblade34 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  LaGsDAI92 Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:57 am

Awesome i been looking forward to this one (I was just playing Syndicate Chaos 2 funny enough) Very Happy
I will download and do a playthrough of this asap . Thanks alot.
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:02 am

LaGsDAI92 wrote:Awesome i been looking forward to this one (I was just playing Syndicate Chaos 2 funny enough) Very Happy
I will download and do a playthrough of this asap . Thanks alot.

You're welcome man, have fun with it! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:22 am

Blackblade34 wrote:SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Sc3_ti11

The Time has come Ladies and gentlemen, or we rather say ,,SOR players fanatics and beasts!,, Smile  
The 3rd part of Syndicate Chaos game mod is officially done, and before I send you guys the link I
want to tell you that I have been worked really really hard for this project, as the last trilogy of SC
game mod this time I put my full potentional into this nice project, I can tell you that I have been improving since me and Final Crash made the first Syndicate Chaos mod, but I leave the right
I hope you are gonna enjoy it very much and will have a great time with it!    I love you    I love you  
One more thing:
Make sure you read all the infos about the project in the ,,EXTRA,, folder which is inside of the Syndicate Chaos 3 game folder....This last part is very difficult to beat it comparing with the previous SC1 and SC2 mods so be prepared for it and you're adviced to set your life number into max(5 lives)

I see that I will have to put 5 lives and take Shiva. and then, I'm not even sure that I will pass this mod) It's nice to see new locations, well, sit down to go further. thanks for the mod))

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:55 am

[quote="Puzirkov"]

One more thing:

I see that I will have to put 5 lives and take Shiva. and then, I'm not even sure that I will pass this mod) It's nice to see new locations, well, sit down to go further. thanks for the mod))

You're welcome buddy! U can play this mod through if you lower the difficult level into hard or normal. Do not try to make it on mania level cos that's gonna be a HELL-RUN for you trust me!
Have fun with it Puzirkov! Surprised  Very Happy  Very Happy

Last edited by Blackblade34 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty Man, good job! I like your mods)

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Man, good job! I like your mods)

One more thing:

IMPORTANT:  This mod contains very strong lighting and flashing effects which may cause seizure or headache to players, so you're adviced to turn the monitor's lightness down a little bit or play the mod from 2 meters away from the monitor!
Thank you guys!!!
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNY-7WleQtRyM6Tev3G_dKQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:23 pm

ShivaLovesRudra wrote:Man, good job! I like your mods)  

Hahahahaha thanks buddy! Very Happy   Did you play all the 3 different endings through?

Blackblade34 wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/20016656/5
SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Sc3_ti11[/url]

One more thing:

Thank you guys!!!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Man, I found a bug. After the fifth level, my game ends and returns to the title screen. Here is the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOxVxLNTgGg
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:04 am

ShivaLovesRudra wrote:Man, I found a bug. After the fifth level, my game ends and returns to the title screen. Here is the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOxVxLNTgGg

That's not a bug: Please check the EXTRA folder in the Syndicate Chaos 3 folder and read the ,,Syndicate Chaos 3 Project Details,, entirely and you will see what you have to do in order to jump stage6!
Thank you! Smile
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Thu May 02, 2019 1:49 pm

Man, thank you very much! Very Happy What a Face
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS 3 - THE INCEPTION (Rudra Ending)

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 pm

Puzirkov wrote:

One more thing:

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down