SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Hacks

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 am

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Rlei



there are 2 versions:

SoR2 Mona & Lisa (Upgrade)
Bare Knuckles 3 Mona Edition

Download

mediafire.com download/188w4ldbbl4luyb/SoR+Mona+%26+Lisa+IPS.rar


regards
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Electra SoR3

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Wtxh4y
for SoR2 and SoR3

adds new sprites:

-walking, running, special def, grabs, strokes aerial, among others.


Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 2yvj3pi

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 4huuk7



Download

mediafire.com download/obj2t0ook80l5ag/SoR+Electra+Hack+K-Type.rar

regards
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Axel got a facial surgery :P

Post  El Gambito on Sun May 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Been toying up with pancakes yesterday and I decided to change Axel's face on SoR 3 for fun! Never liked his Galsia, Sylverster Stallone beaten up face so I edited and gave it my own spin Razz

Here's a preview:

Well, it's not realy noticeable here but you'll notice if you try it out yourself :3

And here's the IPS Patch:
mediafire.com download/s8dht1oxbdz999l/Bare_Knuckle_3_-_SoR_3_english_+_Axel_edit.rar

Must be applied to Bare Knuckle III  tongue 

Also working on a Blaze redesign, you can check it on my siggy  Cool

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  Charco on Fri May 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Was never really interested in hacks but tried the Sketch Turner and BKM Blaze ones the other night and thought they were very well done.

I'd like to try out a few more, any chance someone could PM me with a pack of pre-patched ones to save me the bother?  Smile 

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Posts : 960
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Beta Blaze jump kick!

Post  El Gambito on Sun May 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Well, after seeing some Bare Knuckle beta pictures I thought daaamn I gotta bring that BK III beta jump kick!  Very Happy 

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Jhgn10

Aaaand *drum rolls*
Tadah!
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Betaa10

... Well close enough no? .w.

Here's the IPS file: mediafire.com download/78fc12s8t6br4kj

Aaand a preview vid just in case Razz

... Sorry for the n00b run D:

@Charco I could probably PM you a couple of files if you wish. Is there any particular hacks you wanna try?  tongue

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Sun May 25, 2014 7:08 pm

El Gambito wrote:Well, after seeing some Bare Knuckle beta pictures I thought daaamn I gotta bring that BK III beta jump kick!  Very Happy 

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Jhgn10

Aaaand *drum rolls*
Tadah!
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Betaa10

... Well close enough no? .w.

Here's the IPS file: mediafire.com download/78fc12s8t6br4kj

Aaand a preview vid just in case Razz

... Sorry for the n00b run D:

@Charco I could probably PM you a couple of files if you wish. Is there any particular hacks you wanna try?  tongue

Her eye and mouth need one pixel
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  El Gambito on Sun May 25, 2014 8:18 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:

Her eye and mouth need one pixel

Hmm... not sure exactly where I should place those pixels you mention .
Would you please edit this frame and post it back? I will modify the rest of the frames and add it to the hack if necessary tongue
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz12

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Sun May 25, 2014 8:54 pm

El Gambito wrote:
JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:

Her eye and mouth need one pixel

Hmm... not sure exactly where I should place those pixels you mention .
Would you please edit this frame and post it back? I will modify the rest of the frames and add it to the hack if necessary tongue
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz12

Fix her shoulder and face (I think)  tongue 

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz12_zps0e6d4b3c

that might be silly about her face but I seen one pixel on her
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Jhgn10
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  El Gambito on Sun May 25, 2014 9:07 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:
El Gambito wrote:
JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:

Her eye and mouth need one pixel

Hmm... not sure exactly where I should place those pixels you mention .
Would you please edit this frame and post it back? I will modify the rest of the frames and add it to the hack if necessary tongue
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz12

Fix her shoulder and face (I think)  tongue 

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz12_zps0e6d4b3c

that might be silly about her face but I seen one pixel on her
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Jhgn10

The shoulder fix seems okay but I think her face looks too pokerface Laughing 
http://www.raketherake.com/rakeback-news/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/poker-face.png

I think since the shot is too blurry it's hard to discern which pixel goes where, I know her face doesn't seem too resemblant to the scan but I decided to go safe and do something more similar to her standing pose face  Embarassed
Imma try other face proposals  tongue 

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  El Gambito on Sun May 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Welp, here's another edit:
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz13

That's all I got  Razz

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  iceweb38 on Sun May 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Now that's perfect!

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Iceweb38
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 709
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  El Gambito on Mon May 26, 2014 12:44 am

Awright! Updated the hax~
Blaze beta jump kick 1.1

Here's a pic with the new touch:
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Betaa11


Last edited by El Gambito on Mon May 26, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Mon May 26, 2014 9:41 am

this reminds me of when i made ​​my own version of tipe SOR3 blaze, and imitate That kick for my version
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Nnwo5y
kick sor 3
kick bkIII beta

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 X0smpw
kick blaze R hack
I added him even a second animation for the hair, clothing, and breasts move  Razz .

I was not so demanding as the sprite pixel perfect copy,
since my version is a bit more "Manga type".

regards
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  El Gambito on Mon May 26, 2014 4:05 pm

klares wrote:this reminds me of when i made ​​my own version of tipe SOR3 blaze, and imitate That kick for my version
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Nnwo5y
kick sor 3
kick bkIII beta

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 X0smpw
kick blaze R hack
I added him even a second animation for the hair, clothing, and breasts move  Razz .

I was not so demanding as the sprite pixel perfect copy,
since my version is a bit more "Manga type".

regards

*bows*
Wow, reworking an entire character aand add extra frames it's quite the arduous work I'd say  Shocked 
Props to you man!  Very Happy 

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 8_blaz11 Blaze luver <3 Max mainer and occassional Axel, Adam and Shiva player!
El Gambito
El Gambito
Donovan

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : Bolivia

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Mon May 26, 2014 9:46 pm

El Gambito wrote:
klares wrote:this reminds me of when i made ​​my own version of tipe SOR3 blaze, and imitate That kick for my version
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Nnwo5y
kick sor 3
kick bkIII beta

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 X0smpw
kick blaze R hack
I added him even a second animation for the hair, clothing, and breasts move  Razz .

I was not so demanding as the sprite pixel perfect copy,
since my version is a bit more "Manga type".

regards

*bows*
Wow, reworking an entire character aand add extra frames it's quite the arduous work I'd say  Shocked 
Props to you man!  Very Happy 

if it was hard work, I had to make 80 more sprites redone from scratch to create my version "manga" blaze.
I even made the version "naked"
I had to retouch again to remove clothing.
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Tia langray
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 F08eoo

Game: Breakers and Breakers Revenge (neo geo)

Streets of Rage 2 and 3

-moveset-

Special A       Smash kung fu upper
Special A ->  Fast Kicking
B  ->->        Spinning kick
-Pick up a gun -
Power drive
-3 star (only SoR3)-
Psycho crusher


Screenshot
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 27yx1m9
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 34fmlw3

download

mediafire.com download/wgyajpww3fj5yiy/Streets+of+Rage+Hack+Tia+Langray+ips.rar

includes: SoR 2 tia, SoR3 tia, SoR 3 Tia Hardcore

SoR 3 Tia Hardcore is a version, with harder enemies with more life and color palette change.

hope you like
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 am

-Streets  of Rage 2 TMNT Hack-

play as donatello, michelangelo, raphael and leonardo

4 ninja turtle with different skills.
also with their voices when attacking and make special.

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 2v9vsk0
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 2i09czo



download

mediafire.com download/ddpsz6orqrim0zb/SoR+2+Tmnt+ips.rar

regard
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  Xillatem on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 pm

SUPER AWESOME!! Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Smileys-sunglasses-081719Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Smileys-sunglasses-081719
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  Saven on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 am

Xillatem wrote:SUPER AWESOME!! Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Smileys-sunglasses-081719Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Smileys-sunglasses-081719

Laughing

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 FjozOX9
Are you okay?
Saven
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Streets of Rage 2 x Street Fighter 2 -Complete-

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 2rnct5f

modified characters

galsia- ken
donovan- guile
signal- cammy
jack- dee jay
bongo-honda
hakuyo-fei long
kickboxer-chun li
abadede-zangief

small extras
-some sounds changed to better fit the characters.
-small improved attributes blaze (my favorite character, but was weaker SOR2) is now the level of axel.



download

mediafire.com download/6hycoe26gg7o11l/SoR+2+X+SFII+ips.rar

bug

any frame can go wrong in any occasion or your original skin also appear, but not very visible, and it happens very rarely.
obviously I would have liked to include all the characters from SFII,
but the lack of space in the rom, could not have been.

besides I've had multiple problems when editing some characters.
I found it more tedious and very hard to do this hack, hack than any other I've done.

I hope you enjoy the hack
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:23 pm

klares wrote:Streets of Rage 2 x Street Fighter 2 -Complete-

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 2rnct5f

modified characters

galsia- ken
donovan- guile
signal- cammy
jack- dee jay
bongo-honda
hakuyo-fei long
kickboxer-chun li
abadede-zangief

small extras
-some sounds changed to better fit the characters.
-small improved attributes blaze (my favorite character, but was weaker SOR2) is now the level of axel.



download

mediafire.com download/6hycoe26gg7o11l/SoR+2+X+SFII+ips.rar

bug

any frame can go wrong in any occasion or your original skin also appear, but not very visible, and it happens very rarely.
obviously I would have liked to include all the characters from SFII,
but the lack of space in the rom, could not have been.

besides I've had multiple problems when editing some characters.
I found it more tedious and very hard to do this hack, hack than any other I've done.

I hope you enjoy the hack

Cammy's sprites (with palette) looks so wrong :U She looks like she's on naked
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  klares on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Streets of Rage 2 Blaze Ultimate

This hack is a version "custom blaze"
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 2yzbwab

Blaze, now wearing boots, bra and her breasts were increased.
I added some extra animation to create movements to fall to the ground and in the air strike. (movement of breasts, especially) Razz

his status was changed, now has some collision boxes slightly changed, improved strength and speed.
making it such strong character like the other characters (because it was the weakest in SOR2)

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Mcc7lc

Download

mediafire.com download/kvnk8beccnbbg6a/SOR+2+Blaze+Ultimate+ips.rar

Greetings
klares
klares
Nora

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  Charco on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Oh dear. I bet you liked Mai Shiranui in King of Fighters.

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Posts : 960
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  iceweb38 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Haha, I'm sure there's a lot of people who will enjoy these changes, that's an interesting version Razz
Though I kinda disagree on Blaze being the weakest of all the SOR2 characters but I guess it really depends on how you play.

_________________
Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Iceweb38
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 709
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Streets of Rage 2 Characters

Post  Waruiva on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:40 pm

I don't think Blaze has anything that stands out from the other characters. Max has his Atomic Drops and other powerful attacks, Axel is beginner friendly with his Grand Upper, and Skate can sprint and do vault throws.
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Posts : 59
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Hacks - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Hacks

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum