SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Z 2 (Openbor)

4 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage Z 2 (Openbor) Empty Streets of Rage Z 2 (Openbor)

Post  Apple.123 Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:28 am

1/5/18

Hello & Happy New Year 2018 SoR Fans!

Good evening.  Apple here....LONG-time SoR Forum Viewer since the BoMbErGaMeS website and the other SoR pages.

Question I have a Question to ask of the SoR Community:  
  > Does anyone know if the Fan Game called, "SoR Z 2" from the SoRonline.net website has been added to the SoR Maker as a MOD so it can be played within the SoRR v.5 engine with the 'CPU player' option...? 

---
As mentioned above, the reason I ask is that 'SoR Z 2' is a great Openbor game and it would be infinitely better with a CPU player option like that in the KING of all SoR Games: Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven SoRR v4/ v5 Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven .

===
I tried searching the forums here for SoR Z 2, but could not find any applicable results or a post.

Therefore if you or someone you know has added it as a SoRMaker MOD and has a ZIP file downloadable copy to share, then that would be greatly appreciated!!! *big smile* Very Happy

Sincerely,

Apple cherry
Apple.123
Apple.123

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Z 2 (Openbor) Empty Re: Streets of Rage Z 2 (Openbor)

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Welcome.

From what I gather, nobody has done a mod based in that mod particularly... or not that I know of.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:48 pm

Apple.123 wrote:1/5/18

Hello & Happy New Year 2018 SoR Fans!

Good evening.  Apple here....LONG-time SoR Forum Viewer since the BoMbErGaMeS website and the other SoR pages.

Question I have a Question to ask of the SoR Community:  
  > Does anyone know if the Fan Game called, "SoR Z 2" from the SoRonline.net website has been added to the SoR Maker as a MOD so it can be played within the SoRR v.5 engine with the 'CPU player' option...? 

Hello! https://yadi.sk/d/WdPiN-gbhhcpo
---
As mentioned above, the reason I ask is that 'SoR Z 2' is a great Openbor game and it would be infinitely better with a CPU player option like that in the KING of all SoR Games: Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven SoRR v4/ v5 Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven .

===
I tried searching the forums here for SoR Z 2, but could not find any applicable results or a post.

Therefore if you or someone you know has added it as a SoRMaker MOD and has a ZIP file downloadable copy to share, then that would be greatly appreciated!!! *big smile* Very Happy

Sincerely,

Apple cherry
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  MrCode Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi Mate
i actually understand how you been tried to find that bc i had same this situation lol
and of course one of best mod is that as i know well i find a huge openbor games in torrent which has already many games on that and SOF Z2 is one of those too i already upload that for you in mediafire so you can enjoy as well hope someone want make a nice SOF with new character as SOF Z2
there we go : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7db4e1dymyabdbs/Streets%20of%20Rage%20Z%202%20%5Bv.3.0%20Build%204153%5D.7z

enjoy mate also if you find any nice one its be great to share in here

MrCode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down