SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

+38
vince
Tarma
Charco
mariocanales
Mr.Din
Security
Don Vecta
Puzirkov
Sshadow5001
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Meesta_X
Jonny1989
dhoppler
Danshimaru
WillyTheSquid
graylandertagger
SORDave
celestinx
Ducobson
webdrow
Doctrine Dark
KFCutman
I.R.S.
TheWolfe
Garcia75
DarkThief
EddyCartoon
Reinhart
Saven
realnabarl
Shiva
cabo-hicks
BigDarsh
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
wawatu
42 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Saven Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Yeah, that's an old bug. Try to go to 5.1 if you haven't already.

Off-topic, you should use this for your avatar. Razz

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 IRS-WWE
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Saven wrote:Yeah, that's an old bug. Try to go to 5.1 if you haven't already.

Off-topic, you should use this for your avatar. Razz

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 IRS-WWE

Legendary Irving R. Schyster. Cool

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:10 pm

I'd like to get this mod but the first link is getting me an Internet AIDS warning from the hosting site and the second just redirects to the host site's main page.

Any better file hosts for it?

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:40 pm

CajNatalie wrote:I'd like to get this mod but the first link is getting me an Internet AIDS warning from the hosting site and the second just redirects to the host site's main page.

Any better file hosts for it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1w4zMvi1BBkcWJyMTU1RHVQR3c/view?usp=sharing here you go Very Happy
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Bazzza strikes again when someone's looking for a mirror, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Thank you for trying this mod.

I am now working on a new version based on Don Vecta's advices. Anyway, if you see any gamebreaker or any issue, feel free to tell.
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:07 pm

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Rescue10
Was I given an old version? I skimmed through and someone mentioned Abadede losing these clones.
<_<

Requesting newest version without this game breaker, anyone? =P
Because you know the mod's main links don't work for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 pm

CajNatalie wrote:RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Rescue10
Was I given an old version? I skimmed through and someone mentioned Abadede losing these clones.
<_<

Requesting newest version without this game breaker, anyone? =P
Because you know the mod's main links don't work for me.

Shit sorry Caj, I thought it was the newest version Embarassed Crying or Very sad
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:07 pm

CajNatalie, I have uploaded v2.1 version again, I did not delete it on my hard disc drive.
http://www.filedropper.com/rescuemetrocity21
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 am

A-ha, a fresh link that works.
Very appreciated. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, I'm playing it, game has a gamebreaker. Some Signal-1 is stuck somewhere else at Industrial Area and not even an enemy drop will wake him up. Oddly enough, his shadow is walking up there.

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Gamebreakersnapshot_zpsd2d2678f
This game-breaker's still in there, and neither viewable nor triggerable in Maker.
Was playing solo on stream and now I'm just not going to be able to put it on YT because it would just be embarrassing for you; having it put on display like that.

Just what did you do man? Hacked the smk but screwed it up? o.o
I had to put in an early END SCENE just to make it move forward.

Since the Signal is not visible in Maker nor included in enemy counts, the only way to fix this kind of thing is to trash the smk and build fresh.
I recommend keeping two windows of Maker open so you can easily look at the old scene and reproduce it without forgetting anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:41 am

Seems like a nice mod, I'll try it when I finish the Battle for Rio patch.

Tarma wrote:CajNatalie, I have uploaded v2.1 version again, I did not delete it on my hard disc drive.
http://www.filedropper.com/rescuemetrocity21

As a side note, both of the links appear to be dead, so maybe you should move the link above to the main post.

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Yes, I will edit the first post. Smile

CajNatalie wrote:I recommend keeping two windows of Maker open so you can easily look at the old scene and reproduce it without forgetting anything.
Thank you, good idea. I cannot fix this only with SoR Maker. I don't what I did.
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctrine Dark Wed May 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Its Mod is amazing, you took great care with the music, history, rich in detail making the crossover between Streets of Rage + Final Fight in an epic encounter. 10/10 of Fun. Very Happy
Doctrine Dark
Doctrine Dark
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Wed May 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Thank you for your feedback. Smile

I am currently working hard on the brand new v3.0.
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Empty Stage 4 BUG !

Post  webdrow Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Stage 4 - along the highway
in the second part which has several robots close to the stage the character hangs in the corner using special attacks and over. causing crash.
webdrow
webdrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:19 am

Tarma wrote:Thank you for your feedback. Smile

Hi Tarma, I'm glad you're back at work.
Instead of doing another update to your mod, why do not you make a completely new one?
I'm sure with your skills you be able to do a great job! Wink
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:27 pm

webdrow wrote:Stage 4 - along the highway
in the second part which has several robots close to the stage the character hangs in the corner using special attacks and over. causing crash.
Hmm... Do you play Streets of Rage remake v5.1?

Ducobson wrote:

Instead of doing another update to your mod, why do not you make a completely new one?
I prefer to improve my mod because I had very precious advices here. It will be a very, very big update.
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Okay, you spark me intrigued. Looking forward to it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  webdrow Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:38 am

[quote="Tarma"]
webdrow wrote:Stage 4 - along the highway
Hmm... Do you play Streets of Rage remake v5.1?

upgrade to version 5.1 and is now OK . Thanks for the tip. enjoyed the mod join SoR with Final Fight was great! I will be following new updates! Very Happy
webdrow
webdrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Tarma wrote:
Ducobson wrote:

I prefer to improve my mod because I had very precious advices here. It will be a very, very big update.

Ok, we will wait your update. Wink
But the fact remains that the new mods are very few, now all modders think only to update those already made and basically an update is always a heated soup.
After Battle for Rio 1 & 2 I was hoping to see something new, patience.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Rescue Metro City v3.0 will not be a heated soup. It will be a lobster bisque. Razz
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Ducobson wrote:After Battle for Rio 1 & 2 I was hoping to see something new, patience.
I think people who wait new will not be disappointed too much. Smile

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 N7wtha3 RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Ku9pE3v RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 CkOasjm
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:22 am

Tarma wrote:
Ducobson wrote:After Battle for Rio 1 & 2 I was hoping to see something new, patience.
I think people who wait new will not be disappointed too much. Smile

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 N7wtha3 RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 Ku9pE3v RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 CkOasjm

Hmm yummy food from the floor, possible even the bin, lets eat it for extra strength!
If the syndicate really wanted to stop Axel they would poison a chicken and put it in the bin...

The screen prints of the stages look good. Cool
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 pm

I hope they are. Smile Here are more screens of Rescue Metro City v3.0 and I go back to my work.

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 EstbOcM RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 ILGFqRh RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 6 7HoyoYX
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next