SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

+38
vince
Tarma
Charco
mariocanales
Mr.Din
Security
Don Vecta
Puzirkov
Sshadow5001
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Meesta_X
Jonny1989
dhoppler
Danshimaru
WillyTheSquid
graylandertagger
SORDave
celestinx
Ducobson
webdrow
Doctrine Dark
KFCutman
I.R.S.
TheWolfe
Garcia75
DarkThief
EddyCartoon
Reinhart
Saven
realnabarl
Shiva
cabo-hicks
BigDarsh
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
wawatu
42 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 11 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  healthy_moon Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 pm

So I have downloaded this but have some problems. I put the extracted folder into my mods folder but when I choose it under SOR Maker in the game I come up with a black screen that says "press start." When I press start I pick my character and after the character is picked it goes back to a black screen with "press start." Can somone help me out?
healthy_moon
healthy_moon

Back to top Go down

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 11 Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  bazzza Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 pm

healthy_moon wrote:So I have downloaded this but have some problems. I put the extracted folder into my mods folder but when I choose it under SOR Maker in the game I come up with a black screen that says "press start." When I press start I pick my character and after the character is picked it goes back to a black screen with "press start." Can somone help me out?

Put the rar file into the mod folder and use extract to not extract here.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 am

Tarma wrote:Hello,

I'm proud to present Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City v3.

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 11 W8QCxxb

First of all, it is NOT a Final Rage Trilogy copy. I know this awesome mod, I knew it after the beginning of my work.
It's a tribute to the Final Fight series, especially Final Fight, Final Fight 2 and Final Fight 3.
I did my best, I hope you will enjoy it. Tell me. Smile

Features:

- fully compatible with SoR Remake v5.1
- 32 stages
- 122 scenes
- 4 different routes
- 4 endings
- alternate paths
- alternate scenes from Final Fight 3 included
- soundtracks from CPS-I, Mega CD, SNES, Mega Drive, etc.
- custom palettes and names
- custom pickup items
- custom breakable items
- custom traps
- custom Cody!
- Final Fight 2 stages "metrocitiesed", the story taking place in Metro City
- tributes to other games, like Art of Fighting, Revenge of Shinobi, Breaker's or World Heroes 2
- unlockable "Classic" version with older graphics and musics by finishing the mod

RESCUE - Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City - Page 11 Rescue_metro_city_map

Download links:
http://ovh.to/q6MjrkL
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?bqqd4mn7u7ry668

Hi there!
I have just played your mod through and I gotta tell you that it was amazing creation I love you  
The backgrounds the layers the crow and their effects are simply splendid, and also you put a few funny
things in your mod like f.e.: when that gay fella was shaggying the pylon and I was like:  ,,What the f@ck??? What a Face  Razz  ,,
Cammy had stayed at the top of the tank and Guile appeared as well at military stage so I can see that
you put lot of effort and work in it which is a very good impression for players! Cool  
There was two things I didn't like in your mod at all:  1st - The enemy replacement: at some scenes (especially at boss-scenes)your made too tough enemy mix-ups like two Barbons at sewer, or SOR3 Jet has appeared but about 7-8 small enemies came after him during the battle or even at the fountain scene where Barbon SOR1 Big Ben and 4-6 Garcias Donovans and Signals showed up together and honestly they were just more than crazy!
2nd - The food: At Basket-ball court your put the chicken at right side just before you enter the court but when I walk further more inside then bunch of Gails appear and I cannot go back for chicken any more since it's out of the screen, and it happens on a few other scenes as well! You should put the food at the areas where the enemies jump in or show up otherwise what's the point to put it there if nobody is coming?!
Anyway great job Tarma, I rate your masterpiece to 10/8 stars cos I really enjoyed playing with your mod and soon I will upload my playthrough as well since I recorded my ,,Rescue Metro City,, gameplay!
Once again thank you!!! Razz  Twisted Evil  cheers
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Puzirkov and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Thank you for the feedback. Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  daniel2221 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:20 am

I played this classic again. Thank you for creating this mod Tarma! Very Happy

daniel2221
daniel2221
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/@danchavyn?si=HXNCaAKfW3Tt4Azb

Puzirkov and saboteur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11