SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

+35
Shivarules656
Shyning77
lena1991
Arthandas
vince
FerrFerr
Hansuke
TizerisT
hyperfunkzone
kelgar
jahong201
feeluscactus
Cm_Blast
Trod1219
Imapus Sylicker
loktar
Don Vecta
Ghostpilot
bareknuckleroo
Mr.Din
El Gambito
lalolanda
Iceferno
Criss
Security
xRainmakerRSx
Miles Saintborough
Final Crash
Xillatem
Charco
SORDave
Sshadow5001
bazzza
AnderGus
Saven
39 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread Empty Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

Post  Saven Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:49 pm

The new patch has added a lot of new and exciting features that has gotten a lot of us excited about this fantastic game again! But unfortunately, as with all software and patches, defects will come along with any new features and functionalities that are added. If the developer of this patch is still out there, this is what has been found by the forum so far in case you plan to still continue to work on it! Very Happy

AnderGus wrote:Here's what I've found regarding bugs until now, 2020/11/19 at 15:25 UTC:

(1) Can't get the Scene 10 of Stage 2 (it's the secret passageway accessed by the cracks on the floor of the temple) appearing as unlocked on the Stage Select screen. I've gone through it three times, but it remains being the only scene which I haven't unlocked yet.

(2) The Trophy #13 states that 24 RobotXs must be beaten, but the correct number is 22. (It's just cosmetic, but must be reported as well.)

bareknuckleroo wrote:The softlock bug in 5.2 that multiple people have reported running into in the Dr. Dahm fight (after taking the waterfall route in the SoR2 path) may be tied to your position on the screen when ending the fight. It's suspected now that being at the bottom of the screen when the fight ends is what triggers the bug or has a higher chance of triggering the bug. Will do some testing with it this weekend to see if it's also tied to whether the game's in Widescreen or not, potentially might be a map layout bug. One person's reported that it's never happened to them when they've ended the fight at the top of the screen (whether it's a coincidence or not isn't clear until more testing/reports come in).

Iceferno wrote:I found a glitch for alternate routes. Sometimes they appear for a brief moment only to disappear once new enemies come in. If you walk into the route in this brief moment, the game soft locks.

AnderGus wrote:I've just found a little bug (2020/11/19 at 00:55 UTC).

Playing with Adam in the scene right after the battle inside the helicopter, I've done Adam's flurry sequence onto a Sparrow enemy. The enemy got knocked down, got up; and, right after beginning the walk animation, was briefly suspended at a small height, came back to the ground and resumed walking as if Adam had applied an uppercut on him. At this moment, Adam was far away from him.

Apparently the Sparrow enemy hasn't got any damage because of this.

If there was anything I have missed, please let me know and I can add it to this list. Any new bugs and defects please post them here and I can keep this thread as up-to-date as possible.

Last edited by Saven on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Saven
Saven

bazzza and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

Post  AnderGus Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:01 am

I've just found a little bug (2020/11/19 at 00:55 UTC).

Playing with Adam in the scene right after the battle inside the helicopter, I've done Adam's flurry sequence onto a Sparrow enemy. The enemy got knocked down, got up; and, right after beginning the walk animation, was briefly suspended at a small height, came back to the ground and resumed walking as if Adam had applied an uppercut on him. At this moment, Adam was far away from him.

Apparently the Sparrow enemy hasn't got any damage because of this.
AnderGus
AnderGus
Galsia

Saven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake V5.2 Glitches/Bugs List Thread

Post  AnderGus Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:45 pm

AnderGus wrote:(1) Can't get the Scene 10 of Stage 2 (it's the secret passageway accessed by the cracks on the floor of the temple) appearing as unlocked on the Stage Select screen. I've gone through it three times, but it remains being the only scene which I haven't unlocked yet.

I've finished going again through all the possible ways in the Shrine stage. This time, I finally received the Trophy for seeing all the Scenes in the game; and the Stage Select list now appears as complete, wholly unlocked (I guess that the cause of the trouble must be something random and unlikely).

Even then, the Scene of the underground shortcut of the Shrine Stage still doesn't appear on the list.
I remember seeing someone citing in other topic/thread that there's a 16-Scene limit on the display of the Stage Select, so that should explain the absence of this scene of the list.
AnderGus
AnderGus
Galsia

Saven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Just played my way through level 8 on streets of rage 1 route and well some odd happened, I got to Mr X but strangely it completely bypassed him and just went to a black screen with it saying go right. Try and go right and absolutely nothing happens just remains a black screen with the timer going down. Shocked Mad Sad

https://pasteboard.co/JBpueSH.png
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Saven likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

bazzza wrote:Just played my way through level 8 on streets of rage 1 route and well some odd happened, I got to Mr X but strangely it completely bypassed him and just went to a black screen with it saying go right. Try and go right and absolutely nothing happens just remains a black screen with the timer going down. Shocked Mad Sad

that ain't 5.2 is it? I'm sure they use the SoR2 clock for the timer now.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:
bazzza wrote:Just played my way through level 8 on streets of rage 1 route and well something odd happened, I got to Mr X but strangely it completely bypassed him and just went to a black screen with it saying go right. Try and go right and absolutely nothing happens just remains a black screen with the timer going down. Shocked Mad Sad

I promise you this is 5.2 because I tried with 5.1 and it works perfectly fine.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  AnderGus Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:
bazzza wrote:Just played my way through level 8 on streets of rage 1 route and well some odd happened, I got to Mr X but strangely it completely bypassed him and just went to a black screen with it saying go right. Try and go right and absolutely nothing happens just remains a black screen with the timer going down. Shocked Mad Sad

I couldn't load the image link to check the screenshot, but I must remember that the SoR2 clock is used only when the widescreen mode is on. For the original, 4:3, mode, the simpler counter is used instead.
AnderGus
AnderGus
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:34 pm

AnderGus wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:

I couldn't load the image link to check the screenshot, but I must remember that the SoR2 clock is used only when the widescreen mode is on. For the original, 4:3, mode, the simpler counter is used instead.

I do not use 16:9 I use 4:3 because I can then use 3x simple filter for the image. Try this link https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/L3AMnnx49qYz3gM_U0OhZZjUT0BV02OWnJkCDMDR6PZDrndX19MIGWKMp7jMIxhIk6rd_mjOAMMAdVqUSKTVelkBPQNKoz3428UqMPYH-ewbozaxOMPti4DsaETgxaNQiPsBkEj4xTZ-LUThoo376fEbxERvVxM-_XfplOlcOtCj_i3SitrVjWsH4kVqRShpHBmMvYEbjtVc_UtATu8dlnSl38GA0fpxyo9mKHNsOuFEQNB_8f97aA69iGwqNnYW3LEG2gDTMNcKUiNHWQs8YXO69PCf1ZENHiI-tKuLpH3dBe-R_grKHt89ZQVvhLaPNwuDJjR1AtF1QOHRW11XFdKXuhVDXNLxquOlfiJDSv9NRoga1snnBKkvxK4F3eXAL9Ea4ge6O5Srii1P-kb4uSfiFA9v5jrD3yLFs2oufUm4Jv5pnmWtxL7oi77YuCjvu8ALEznklbm2JRq7PxBV8eL-mf928D1bD6y2dkkrPKD-eKb3YwpJley3fv6aHzozuzJNCfTTsm2xlAewIgzHpohhUcgCMhphmpcSYaUyUsth9NmU1tQvi4yEsPMZJbm7_XGqlCCaMl9zUcG2B00nct_jAi3YSo_ZNdZ5jteJmjpY2lJlNRnqMxE1SXaSZiBt9AYYUzuViHa1fX6GJdWd0JXqsaWZDrKuFVs4cpng301y89J19Ya35cmlDvhw=w640-h480-no?authuser=0
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

SORDave and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Man this version has a ton of problems,we should fix them.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:54 pm

SORDave wrote:Man this version has a ton of problems,we should fix them.

It doesn't have a ton of problems, it has the normal amount of bugs that any new game would have. How should we fix them?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Shyning77 and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Well I'd played with widescreen & it keeps on freezing at the Dr.Zero fight.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  AnderGus Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:02 pm

SORDave wrote:Well I'd played with widescreen & it keeps on freezing at the Dr.Zero fight.

I guess it's something rather random. This bug has never happened to me although I've got to Dr. Dahm/Zero's stage for something like five times.
AnderGus
AnderGus
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:36 pm

Yeah,I find it really weird.

SORDave
Hakuyo

AnderGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Never happened to me either.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Huh strange.

Well at least I have no problem with the difficulty,SOR2 Shiva is a beast!

SORDave
Hakuyo

Charco and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:52 pm

SORDave wrote:Well I'd played with widescreen & it keeps on freezing at the Dr.Zero fight.
I haven't had it happen yet, fought him at least 3 times so far. I know it's a real bug though, wonder what causes it.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 am

I have no idea?

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:58 am

I find the alt route in SoR2 Stage 6 impossible to enter. I'm guessing it's tied to widescreen and enemy spawning.
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:22 pm

I noticed that it doesn't matter which game mode I use. All the same, in the video I get the same result. Widescreen changes resolution in OBS when it comes to mods.
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:52 pm

Are you reporting an issue with OBS? If so, it's not a bug if your issue is with another program.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:05 pm

I was advised to write to this section.
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:35 pm

I think your issue might be resolved by what I posted here:

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t837p275-streets-of-rage-remake-v5-2-is-here#16216

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miles Saintborough Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:23 am

So I have an issue trying to fight Mr. X in the SOR1 route. Twice I reached him (first time alone, second time with an AI ally, both times in widescreen mode) and my character is basically "Nope, not worth it" and walks past him. The game then transitions to a new screen that is a black void and the game is basically softlocked.

Miles Saintborough
Miles Saintborough
Galsia

Don Vecta, Final Crash and ShinTale like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:32 am

It's making me wonder, are those experiences some of these glitches using a save from 5.1?
I've played 5.2 for quite a while now and haven't experienced anything wrong yet other than some random slowdown (might have to try borderless windows mode for that)

I do plan on uploading the save once I've bought everything. Already unlocked the characters and extras, just cheats left.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

AnderGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next