SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

5 posters

Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Final Crash Sun May 10, 2020 1:31 am

It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  toph_bei_fong Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 am

Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

are you playing on windows 10?

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake Empty Re: Input lag in Streets of Rage Remake

Post  Final Crash Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:It seems to me that the game has an input lag. How can I get rid of this problem in the game? Sometimes keyboard control is not entirely accurate

No. I use Windows 7 Ultimate
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  toph_bei_fong Sun May 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Final Crash wrote:
toph_bei_fong wrote:

hmmm, I'm not sure then. I know this game has frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10. I was going to say it could be related to that. I have not experienced that issue before.

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Mon May 25, 2020 3:15 am

Make sure VSync is turned off. VSync can add significant input lag to games depending on how it's implemented, and I generally recommend it off. Streets of Rage Remake has minimal screen tearing anyways since it's not usually autoscrolling the entire background.

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:20 am

i get normal lag................ AND ITS BAD.......
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  stonegolem Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:58 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:
Final Crash wrote:
toph_bei_fong wrote:

hmmm, I'm not sure then. I know this game has frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10. I was going to say it could be related to that. I have not experienced that issue before.

Is there a solution or workaround for frame rate and stuttering issues on Windows 10?

stonegolem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Windows 10 is a bad operating system for gaming for older Windows XP-7 era games; compatibility issues exist with numerous games. Your best bet honestly is to play with compatibility settings and hope for the best, or run Win 7 on a separate partition or virtual environment.

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:12 am

Maybe someone will come in handy who is faced with this problem. About the input lag and response. If you disable the power saving mode for USB devices everywhere, etc. in the device manager, then you will get a pleasant experience from the game. I didn't believe it myself before until I tried it myself. If Nvidia 1000 series and below, it makes sense to enable max performance mode. You won't get stutters and unstable fps. This is tested in Windows 10. One more thing. Ironically, in Nvidia drivers (I do not know about AMD), 60 Hz is always enabled by default, even if 144 Hz is enabled in the monitor settings. GSync is not always needed. Surprisingly, even without GSync, I got a smooth picture in the game. The moment with the sound is also very important. I always use the standard audio driver as it works best. No Realtek drivers for sound. It is also important for headphones and speakers to include - 16 bit 44100 Hz (CD) - Speakers. Headphones - 16 bit 44100 Hz (CD) too. It is also very important to disable all Windows sound enhancements, etc. + spatial sound, exclusive mode. Section - Communications (no action required) This is also due to stutters, delay and input lag.
Feel the magic of a comfortable game with minimal delay and excellent response ^^
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down