SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE)

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE) Empty Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE)

Post  Kyu Rain Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Hey guys. Kyu of Kyukore Saints here! Back with a topic reupload for Streets of Rage Timeline Revival.

This is a mod package that includes 25 mods aligned together to create one exciting and continuous storyline that keeps you intrigued! It also includes 25 more mods that are unedited and come as is. Classic arcade remakes, alternate stories, etc.

This includes the following mods made back to back story wise:

Streets of Rage for v5 (CajNatalie)
Streets of Rage 2 for v5 (CajNatalie)
Streets of Rage 3 for v5 (CajNatalie)
Streets of Rage 3 - Adam's Story (Don Vecta)
SOR S.W.A.T. (WizzyWhipItWonderful)
Never Back Down: Rudra & Elle (WizzyWhipItWonderful, Kyu Rain)
Streets of Rage Remake v4 (Charco)
Streets of Rage Remake v4 - Rudra's Story (Charco)
Streets of Rage- The Aftermath (Celestin X)
Rise of The Black Dragon (Lucas HB)
Streets of Rage Manhunt (Lucas HB)
SOR Wanter's Revenge (LoftyD)
Vengeance v2 (Kyu Rain)
Dead On Arrival (Lucas HB)
Syndicate Chaos (BlackBlade34)
Syndicate Chaos 2 v1.5 (BlackBlade, Kyu Rain)
Way of the Warrior (The Nomad)
Streets of Rage Vendetta (WizzyWhipItWonderful)
Gangs of Fury (Zarzak)
Fists of the Street (Klares)
Fists of the Street 2 (Klares)
Battle for Rio (Oracle)
Battle for Rio 2 (Oracle)
H.U.N.T.E.R. (Don Vecta)
H.U.N.T.E.R. Gaiden (Don Vecta)

MEDIAFIRE

FILE 1

mediafire.com file/z1b7h7l0f679tbt/SORRv5.1_Timeline_Revival.zip/file

FILE 2

mediafire.com file/n4fdtc876ee0cox/SORRv5.1_Timeline_Revival.z01/file

Last edited by Kyu Rain on Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE) Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE)

Post  bazzza Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:16 pm

First things first, did get permission to use the mods mentioned by their respective creators? I know a lot of mod creators do not like their works being used without permission which is fair enough.

Also this sounds like it going to be a mess, if they are all joined up in one mod, as each mod tells a totally separate story and would not really work intertwined with each other.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE) Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake: Timeline Revival (NEW SORR STORYLINE)

Post  Kyu Rain Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:16 am

bazzza wrote:First things first, did get permission to use the mods mentioned by their respective creators? I know a lot of mod creators do not like their works being used without permission which is fair enough.

Also this sounds like it going to be a mess, if they are all joined up in one mod, as each mod tells a totally separate story and would not really work intertwined with each other.

Some stories have been slightly altered to align their stories together. Not too much has changed about them, just the right amount to keep the action and storyline continuous. I know megamixes and compilations don't really have much of a high audience here, but you should give it a try. I think you'd love it. Me and the Kyukore Saints certainly do.
Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:34 pm

Kyu Rain wrote:
bazzza wrote:First things first, did get permission to use the mods mentioned by their respective creators? I know a lot of mod creators do not like their works being used without permission which is fair enough.

Some stories have been slightly altered to align their stories together. Not too much has changed about them, just the right amount to keep the action and storyline continuous. I know megamixes and compilations don't really have much of a high audience here, but you should give it a try. I think you'd love it. Me and the Kyukore Saints certainly do.

I see you bypassed the first part of my post, so I take it that you did not acquire permission from the mod makers to use their works.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyu Rain Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:42 pm

bazzza wrote:
Kyu Rain wrote:

I see you bypassed the first part of my post, so I take it that you did not acquire permission from the mod makers to use their works.

Honestly, I mean most of them i didn't reach in time before release. I have spoken to a few of them. They are credited regardless. Enjoy!
Kyu Rain
Kyu Rain
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down