SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

+17
88fighter
celestinx
Mr.Din
weealls
wawatu
Zarzak
Creativeman
fmppires
iceweb38
Shiva
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Tarma
zheruchaonakarase
Charco
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Empty SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  Charco Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 pm

*Original post by Don Vecta.

Guidelines to put optimal resources that can be useful:

- Keep them in native resolution. They're usually 224 pixels tall, if you want to make ready to use maps for SORmaker, though either extend them with some image editor into 240 pixels. AVoid resizing them yourself because usually they lose quality.
- Please, separate the layers if possible. The beauty of making cool mods is to use layers that can give depth and style to our scenes. Different layers could be useful to mix and match to create completely new scenes.
- Don't claim you made or rip layers from other sites. If you're posting rips from other sites (vgmaps, spriters-resource, sdb, etc), please credit the people who rip them.
- To watch the whole image, right click in the image and put "view image" so you can see it completely (the forum won't make it display completely).
- If you can't ensemble the whole maps, direct screen captures from ZSNES/Kawaks/GensK, etc. are as handy, just please separate the different layers, get rid of sprites and lifebars and keep it as clean and useful for everyone.

- Request etiquette. If you request maps from a particular game, follow the next rules, please:
1) Please be patient and don't bump the thread. We do what we can and sometimes we can't fullfil the request so patience it's necessary.
2) Do NOT open other threads requesting them. Use this thread for them.
3) Don't leave your e-mail to give them to you: Nobody's gonna serve you in your plate. The resources are for everyone.
4) If you got your request fullfilled be nice enough to thank the person who helped you.

Breaking these guidelines will get your posts edited, removed and getting you a warning too. Be nice, please.

And here the resources gathered.

BKM Stage 1: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Sormstg1

Back Vally stage by JoyJoyfulRabbit:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) BackVally

Lift stage (SOR4/3D) by JoyJoyfulRabbit:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) SOR4Lift
the doors aren't right... Embarassed

Shopping Street stage(fixed from first) by JoyJoyfulRabbit:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) ShoppingStreet_2
https://2img.net/h/i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/Joy-Joyful/ShoppingStreet_2.png

Town(?) stage by JoyJoyfulRabbit:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) SOR4Stage

Train station stage by JoyJoyfulRabbit:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Subway2_2
https://2img.net/h/i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/Joy-Joyful/subway2_2.png

MSH Psylocke stage city scape.
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Cityg

SFZ2 Ken stage city scape.
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Altbridge

Arcade edit by JoyJoyfulRabbit
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) New_Arcade

Arcade edit (wooden walls) by JoyJoyfulRabbit
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) New_Arcade-wood

City Heroes stage 1 by JoyJoyfulRabbit
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) CityHeroesStage1

Building exterior for elevator
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) BuildingExterior

Spider jungle (with layers separated)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) SpiderJungle

v4 survival scroller (no BG)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Ruiny

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Empty help!

Post  zheruchaonakarase Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Might I spend resources for subway?
for sorR v4 or other similar Very Happy 
zheruchaonakarase
zheruchaonakarase
Galsia

http://znakarase.wix.com/zheruchaoloquendero

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Empty Railway for SoRMaker

Post  Tarma Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello to everybody. Here is the railway I used in my mod:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Txdiaow

The "train trap" works perfectly on it. It must be at the bottom of the screen. You can use it as you want. Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Empty Re: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  Tarma Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

And here are some cars. I used some of them in Rescue Metro City, not all. Feel free to use them. Smile

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) LyJ3LSv SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) QPMjbqp SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) IbWLQqo SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) OfSMrdo SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) LMBrYoh SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) 8iW4AP5SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) JnJ2cvj
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Empty Re: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  Tarma Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm

When I made the Training mode in Rescue Metro City, I wanted to put this stage. Then, I realized I could not put 4 rooms. So, here is Chun-Li's stage. I will be glad if it is useful. Smile 

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Xe36QMG

Last edited by Tarma on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Puzirkov and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Those are beautiful rips, Tarma. The SF2 car one (that Lexus) is better to use the SNES version as its smaller and more compact and fits more in the SOR characters proportion.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 am

Trying to find the animations for Art of Fighting scene five. I've found one, but I'm trying to find all of the fire and fog animations to make them move like they do normally, instead of just kinda sitting there. Any suggestions on where I can look?
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 am

Your best bet is to rip what you want from the game using Kawaks. I've written up a tutorial here:

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t51-tutorial-ripping-layers-from-kawaks-cps1-2-neo-geo

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Awesome. Thanks, Charco.
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Those are beautiful rips, Tarma. The SF2 car one (that Lexus) is better to use the SNES version as its smaller and more compact and fits more in the SOR characters proportion.
You are right. Anymay, the CPS Lexus is a bit smaller than the original version.

Karma wrote:Trying to find the animations for Art of Fighting scene five.  I've found one, but I'm trying to find all of the fire and fog animations to make them move like they do normally, instead of just kinda sitting there.  Any suggestions on where I can look?
I think you will work for nothing. The backgrounds of Art of Fighting (Neo·Geo) are made for huge characters. Axel, or even Max will be ridiculous in such backgrounds. If you rip the backgrounds with the zoom out, it will be not as clean as with full zoom.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) Y0EyifT

To my mind, you'd better rip the Super NES or Genesis ones (I used Art of Fighting on Genesis for some elements of my mod). Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Here are other cars. Smile The big ones (especially the Marathon cab) can be used in a 240-foreground. The sources are Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters '98 and Aggressors of Dark Kombat.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) MpiBy9u SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) QvvJx0ESORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) G7hcqwISORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) 6ZnYagQ

Last edited by Tarma on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Nice ones.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Duck's stage. I love Fatal Fury.
I love you 

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) V73qdAc

Last edited by Tarma on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Tarma wrote:Duck's stage. I love Fatal Fury.
I love you 

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) AW8Gqki
The one used in the training mode of your mod didn't have the background layer separated, though. I have it with separation. Give the word if you need it.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Don Vecta wrote:The one used in the training mode of your mod didn't have the background layer separated, though. I have it with separation. Give the word if you need it.
Oh yes, thank you. Everything wich can improve my mod is welcome. Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm

I did it by myself. I think it's ok, now. Smile 

And now, here is another background from the same game.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) M3xh8z6

Last edited by Tarma on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Puzirkov and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:21 am

Sound Beach, I love this one, I used it in H.U.N.T.E.R. in one of the epilogues. I always loved the waves animation and the little view of the mainland in the background. Gorgeous stage. I only had the evening version, though. You don't have the sunset version?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm

No, I haven't the sunset version, nor the night. Only the day! Smile
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Tarma wrote:SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) 8iW4AP5
Where does this car come from? Shocked 
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 am

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:
Tarma wrote:SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) 8iW4AP5
Where does this car come from? Shocked 
V5 challenge mode

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I only had the evening version, though. You don't have the sunset version?
I made it, you can take it. Smile

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) BfrIpKf
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 pm

(NOTE: This entire entry is edited from the original post I placed.)

I'm thinking of taking some screenshots with ZSNES for the purpose of providing military-type scenery, starting with Guile's stage in the original Street Fighter 2. It'll be trial and error, but I think the end result will be worth it (plus it'll give me more practice in mod-building!). Very Happy

In the meantime, below are some screenshots I took via ZSNES. Feel free to use these as you like! (N.B. I'm not aware if these particular rips have already been done by anyone else, but if so, please let me know.)

Shots of Vega's cage-stage from Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior (gotten through ZSNES), consisting of the fighting floor and the cage itself. (Background not included; modders can improvise with imagination. Wink )

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) EXPERIMENTVegastageground_zps54adcabf

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) EXPERIMENTVegastagecage_zpsdd18dc01

Here's a modified version of Ryu's stage from Street Fighter 2 Turbo, with editing done by myself. (No additional layers in this one.) EDIT: Got rid of the black borders at the top and bottom.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) EXPERIMENTRyustage2_zps84b45356

This one is my edit of the park stage in Yuu Yuu Hakusho 2: Kakutou no Shou, with one frame copied and reverse-flipped to make the scene longer. (It also makes the ground-tiles look unique in design, I believe.) EDIT: updated the image for greater screen coverage, without the black borders.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) EXPERIMENTYuuYuuHakusho2-KakutounoShouVERSION2_zps928b768d

Last edited by Shadow Fist King on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:32 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update of info)

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Thank you, guys.

But I've got some stages (missions) from Double Dragon 3: Rosetta Stone:

Mission 1: America:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) DoubleDragon3-RosettaStone-Mission1-America
Mission 2: China:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) DoubleDragon3-RosettaStone-Mission2-China

Mission 3: Japan:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) DoubleDragon3-RosettaStone-Mission3-Japan

Last edited by Shiva on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi again, everyone. So I've decided to scrap the idea of ripping Guile's stage as as a project; it wouldn't work out based on what I'm seeing. I am, however, working on a few stages from the Rival Turf series of games through ZSNES.

Below is my rip and edit of the camp stage from Rival Turf. More to come as I find the time to edit them.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) POWcampfromRivalTurf_zps8745c185

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Shadow Fist King wrote:Hi again, everyone. So I've decided to scrap the idea of ripping Guile's stage as as a project; it wouldn't work out based on what I'm seeing. I am, however, working on a few stages from the Rival Turf series of games through ZSNES.

Below is my rip and edit of the camp stage from Rival Turf. More to come as I find the time to edit them.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) POWcampfromRivalTurf_zps8745c185
Man, if you need all the clear rips of Rival Turf I have them all, clean, native resolution, expanded to 256px thick and with all layers divided. I used them for my Rushing Beat Remake mod.

I think would be better to rip from Rushing Beat Shura and Rushing Beat Ran instead... and with all layerings if possible.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next