SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

+12
iceweb38
MangoRyu28
Shadow Fist King
SoRFanatic
Jericho_mpm
Don Vecta
Lithium Flower
Mr.Din
RuffNTumble
badjab326
Saven
Emthree
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Empty SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

Post  Emthree Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm

On the old board as on this one, I'm quite surprised there was no dedicated Street Fighter / Capcom topic. SSFIV is not news anymore, but there is still much activity (and hype) on the series. Plus, it is one of the very few actually good fighting games ported to PC.

So, any Street Fighters around ? Smile

Galsia

Back to top Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Empty Re: SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

Post  Saven Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I still play some SF from time to time, but yeah. No big news lately so I haven't been up to date with it as much. Laughing

I did get SFA3MAX for xmas this year. Pretty good port I thought.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Empty Re: SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread)

Post  Emthree Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Aaaaactually...

Yoshinori Ono wrote:
And I feel very much that we want to do something for these series
SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) JG0LR

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Emthree wrote:Aaaaactually...

Yoshinori Ono wrote:
Yeah I was just gonna post this. Ono just posted this on twitter and everyone is speculating another update to the SFIV series. I kinda assumed he just meant the SF series in general.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 pm

badjab326 wrote:
Emthree wrote:Aaaaactually...

Yoshinori Ono wrote:
Yeah I was just gonna post this. Ono just posted this on twitter and everyone is speculating another update to the SFIV series. I kinda assumed he just meant the SF series in general.

Hope not. Just move on to another new damn game already. I enjoyed SSFIV quite a bit, but we really need something new now.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Empty avatar speaks for itself.

Post  RuffNTumble Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Big, big fan of Street Fighter. I've been playing on and off for years.
i must admit that the off part came after the release of SFxT, as I think Capcom went way too far with their business practise on that title.

I recently got GGPO so I can hammer some alpha (along with finding they out don't support Third trike), but my mate won't let me tinker with his router to get it running so I'll just have to wait until I get the internet.

I think it is likely you will find me in this thread often. Well done.
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Saven wrote:
badjab326 wrote:

Hope not. Just move on to another new damn game already. I enjoyed SSFIV quite a bit, but we really need something new now.
Idk, I think since they have the models and resources for SFIV, they may as well continue to build on it since it's a really solid game balance and character wise. However there are a lot of things I'd like to see corrected that probably couldn't be done without an entire new game, such as a speed increase, less ridiculous looking character models, better character themes, returning stages/char specific stages etc.

They'll probably save SFV for next gen, but Ono has spoke about doing another installment to the Alpha series and there was a question about an SFA4 on the poll. So if it's not SSFIVAE ver.2013, then it's probably SFA4.

RuffNTumble wrote:Big, big fan of Street Fighter. I've been playing on and off for years.
i must admit that the off part came after the release of SFxT, as I think Capcom went way too far with their business practise on that title.

I recently got GGPO so I can hammer some alpha (along with finding they out don't support Third trike), but my mate won't let me tinker with his router to get it running so I'll just have to wait until I get the internet.

I think it is likely you will find me in this thread often. Well done.
Yeah SFxT was a letdown from the beginning. It was a bad idea that got worse when gems were introduced. I really hope it continues to flop even after the big new update.

Also if you're a console player I'd highly recommend 3rd Strike Online Edition. I have it for PS3 and it plays really well, especially with GGPO.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:57 pm

badjab326 wrote:Yeah SFxT was a letdown from the beginning. It was a bad idea that got worse when gems were introduced. I really hope it continues to flop even after the big new update.

Also if you're a console player I'd highly recommend 3rd Strike Online Edition. I have it for PS3 and it plays really well, especially with GGPO.

I still think the idea was great myself, I love using the tekken characters in 2d. Capcom just screwed it up with all the bs gimmicks and dlc stuff. The game itself could've been solid but it seems to me like they didn't take it serious enough.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithium Flower Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Has a bit of potential now with the updates but... I feel as if the damage has already doomed the game.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Empty Yuk

Post  RuffNTumble Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Regarding SFxT, i must say that the bloody auto combos into launchers were enough for me to put it down.

for the future though, I hope we get to see Tekken x SF before Namco lose the license to produce it.
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Emthree Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 pm

By the way, anybody here who plays either SSFIVAE or SFxT on PC ? My Live ID is Emthreefour, and though I suck, I like a good fight from time to time Wink

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 pm

I wouldn't touch SFxT even with a 5-feet stick.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithium Flower Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 am

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Tumblr_m5qzcoijmX1qidguno1_500

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 am

Lithium Flower wrote:SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Tumblr_m5qzcoijmX1qidguno1_500
GOLD! lol!
Loving your avatar and sig btw, GitS rocks! Very Happy

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 am

Lithium Flower wrote:SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Tumblr_m5qzcoijmX1qidguno1_500

Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithium Flower Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
GOLD! lol!
Loving your avatar and sig btw, GitS rocks! Very Happy
I love looking at that gif

Also thanks, kinda sad I didn't save the avatar source as the image was removed from DeviantArt Sad

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:04 pm

And today's internet WIN award goes to... Very Happy

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:32 am

Capcom holding a survey for future SF rosters here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/StreetFighter

You can vote again in a different browser. I voted thrice in Firefox, IE then Chrome.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 pm

lol, assholes! Question 2: have you bought a fighting game from Capcom in the last 5 years? Answer: No. Next question. Thank you, now fuck off, lol.

Last Capcom fighting game I bought was SSFIV vanilla.

I just said yes to choose my 5 characters:

Balrog (Claw)
Dan Hibiki
Juli
Ibuki
Eagle

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Don Vecta wrote:lol, assholes! Question 2: have you bought a fighting game from Capcom in the last 5 years? Answer: No. Next question. Thank you, now fuck off, lol.

Last Capcom fighting game I bought was SSFIV vanilla.

I just said yes to choose my 5 characters:

Balrog (Claw)
Dan Hibiki
Juli
Ibuki
Eagle
I definitely wanna see Eagle return.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 pm

I voted for:
Chun-Li (my main)
Blanka
E. Honda
M. Bison
Ryu

Yeah, probably should have went with some more obscure choices, but those are probably my favorites when it comes to playing. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithium Flower Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:14 am

Q, Sean, Alex, Cody, forgot who was my last.. Dudley I think?
I chose some of the lesser ones.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Emthree Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Juri, Dudley (my two mains in SSF4), Eagle, Dan and Hakan. Because.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

SHOOOORYUKEN ! (mandatory Street Fighter thread) Empty Q what!

Post  RuffNTumble Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Q came second in the poll!

Effing A to that.

RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jericho_mpm Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:57 am

Well i have it for XBL & PSN if anyone wants to play feel free to ask.

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next