SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

+17
88fighter
celestinx
Mr.Din
weealls
wawatu
Zarzak
Creativeman
fmppires
iceweb38
Shiva
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Tarma
zheruchaonakarase
Charco
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Empty Re: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  Shadow Fist King Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 am

Don Vecta wrote:Man, if you need all the clear rips of Rival Turf I have them all, clean, native resolution, expanded to 256px thick and with all layers divided. I used them for my Rushing Beat Remake mod.

I think would be better to rip from Rushing Beat Shura and Rushing Beat Ran instead... and with all layerings if possible.
Thanks for the offer, Don Vecta. Right now I'm just scoping out the best scenes I can find to put into the next mod that I'm currently working on (it's in the dry-run stage at this time).

EDIT: Making a request...can anyone provide scenes in a high school setting?

Signal

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Empty Re: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  Shiva Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:59 am

Shadow Fist King wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Man, if you need all the clear rips of Rival Turf I have them all, clean, native resolution, expanded to 256px thick and with all layers divided. I used them for my Rushing Beat Remake mod.

I think would be better to rip from Rushing Beat Shura and Rushing Beat Ran instead... and with all layerings if possible.
Thanks for the offer, Don Vecta. Right now I'm just scoping out the best scenes I can find to put into the next mod that I'm currently working on (it's in the dry-run stage at this time).

EDIT: Making a request...can anyone provide scenes in a high school setting?
School? In Celestinx's mod: Chinese School.

EDIT: http://www.bombergames.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2493&p=119748&hilit=Chinese+School#p119748

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Hmmm River City Ransom? But those 8-bit.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Sailor Moon probably has some high school, though I ain't sure.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:34 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Sailor Moon probably has some high school, though I ain't sure.
It's more like a training center of sorts.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Empty Re: help!

Post  Shiva Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:28 pm

zheruchaonakarase wrote:Might I spend resources for subway?
for sorR v4 or other similar Very Happy 
In H.U.N.T.E.R. with DLC Episode 1: Subway Mayhem. In V4 Remake mod. And in Final Rage, but broken.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 am

Don Vecta wrote:Hmmm River City Ransom? But those 8-bit.
I'm thinking of something akin to the high schools in Dangerous Minds, The Substitute, or Mark Dacascos's movie Only the Strong. I.e., the type of schools that would be at-risk for open drug dealing according to such movie plots.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Shadow Fist King wrote:
I'm thinking of something akin to the high schools in Dangerous Minds, The Substitute, or Mark Dacascos's movie Only the Strong. I.e., the type of schools that would be at-risk for open drug dealing according to such movie plots.

....or Class of 1984?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:23 pm

SoR1 Stage 1 Remastered by fmppires:
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Clbd

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Shiva wrote:SoR1 Stage 1 Remastered by fmppires:
Sorry, that stage looks so... scary =P I mean that... its look much like Mortal Kombat style
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  fmppires Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:32 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:
Sorry, that stage looks so... scary =P I mean that... its look much like Mortal Kombat style
Mortal Kombat dude? Please, don't say bullshit. It's a kind HDR version of the first very scene of sor 1. If you don't like it, please say "I dn't like it at all". Wink

fmppires
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:51 pm

fmppires wrote:
JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:
Mortal Kombat dude? Please, don't say bullshit. It's a kind HDR version of the first very scene of sor 1. If you don't like it, please say "I dn't like it at all". Wink
No need to take offense. That's what she thinks it looks like, that's all.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:52 pm

fmppires wrote:
JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:
forgive me... Embarassed I didn't mean to be rude.
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:06 pm

I don't think you have to apologize for anything Joy!
I do like that art style, it may clash with the SoR sprites (or not) but I like how crisp it looks!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Creativeman Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Got some gathering MK3 resources:

Bell Tower

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 MortalKombat3-BellTower

Living Forest (without Smoke and Jade)

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 MortalKombatII-LivingForest

Bridge

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 MortalKombat3-Bridge

Kahn's Arena

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 MortalKombatII-Kahn'sArena

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:15 am

could it be possible to have these with the layers separated? I guess layered resources are a lot more useful for modders.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:06 am

Don Vecta wrote:could it be possible to have these with the layers separated? I guess layered resources are a lot more useful for modders.
Don Vecta, that's levels wasn't with layers separated.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 am

Shiva wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:could it be possible to have these with the layers separated? I guess layered resources are a lot more useful for modders.
Don Vecta, that's levels wasn't with layers separated.

How much you want to bet there ARE separated layers of those stages?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Creativeman Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:02 am

Oh, Don, c'mon! That's SNES version and stages haven't the separated layers. You can check and not only on SNES. You can check on the Arcade Collection or on Sega Genesis. Trust me, layer separatеd only in Kombat Temple Stage. It's true.

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarzak Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Well, I'd also like to take that bet. Here is a 2 second rip from Zsnes on Mortal Kombat 2 with the foreground and background clearly separated.
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Mk2tre10

Sorry dudes, but there is definitely layers in every Mortal Kombat 2 stage for SNES.

Zarzak
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Ah, we're lose. Okay…

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Shadow Fist King wrote:

....or Class of 1984?

I haven't actually seen Class of 1984, but I just went to look it up on Wikipedia. The plot sure seems gritty enough, so very likely the school setting in that movie would be, too. (Any school that would require metal detectors for weapons searches would qualify, methinks.)

As for the most recent posts on this thread...Mortal Kombat stages? Do the graphics appearances of the stages mesh well with the SOR graphics, I wonder? Though I admit the Living Forest stage could certainly work, as well as (theoretically) the Kombat Tomb, Wasteland, and MK3's Church stages.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  wawatu Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:27 pm

im going to share some images that i made long time ago

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Ayako_1

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Bar2

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Mapa_2

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Mundo_1

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Street_3

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Street_4

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 2 Subscena1

wawatu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Okay, requesting resources (yes, me, can you believe it?)

In my PC I have a shitload of stuff ready to be used in any mod possible... but since my PC is still bricked and might take a little while to have it working again, I'm requesting some stuff (yeah, can't stop modding).

I could use the stage 1 and 3 of Burning Fight (without stage items), no need of animations (if so, welcome). Also anything that could resemble a Japanese restaurant or Sushi bar as well.

Thank you in advance.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm

In case anyone was seeking to use the edited Yu Yu Hakusho stage that I posted here a while back, I'll have to repost it because, just last night I discovered that the height of it isn't what I thought it was (turns out it's 100 pixels shorter than I'd expected). I will get it done ASAP, especially since I intend to use it in a mod that I'm modifying, and then I'll post it for everyone else's benefit once I'm done. Just thought I'd give the heads-up.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next