SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

+17
88fighter
celestinx
Mr.Din
weealls
wawatu
Zarzak
Creativeman
fmppires
iceweb38
Shiva
Shadow Fist King
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Tarma
zheruchaonakarase
Charco
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Empty Re: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  weealls Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

Does anyone have any backgrounds that perhaps shows buildings on fire? anything like that? I'm trying to create a riot scene
weealls
weealls
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Empty Re: SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense)

Post  Don Vecta Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:55 am

weealls wrote:Does anyone have any backgrounds that perhaps shows buildings on fire? anything like that? I'm trying to create a riot scene

You could use the Ninja Warriors arcade area, which is a ruined city, then just find and add fire animations and explosions.

http://spritedatabase.net/files/arcade/2624/Background/stage1.png

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:14 am

They are some nice graphics.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarma Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:29 am

Here are breakable objects I used for my mod:

- Final Fight (CPS)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 9Yjb7M1 SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 OZfhbHW
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 MtYceHC SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 JULXu71 SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Q1xXFPR
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 CwrwT1e SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 7QhoOib
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 WisWRMs SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 VYnfxYs
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 YOtAAdu SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 J1nxus5
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Xx9vZ1n SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 LOPYvQs
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 7rQoUgy SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 3j979NR
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 6Q8Xvrz SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 BFiIPwj
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 FF7MIXj SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 OmbJBQF

- Final Fight (SNES)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 OzjaAbv SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Exi001H
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 LG3XFKT SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 AWyVXZ9
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 VdxPwJH SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 LwXEViI

- Final Fight CD (Mega CD / Sega CD)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 LZosAfl SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Fxj0ueS
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 0z3uI7g SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 KlraBKF

- Final Fight 2 (SNES)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 OQ4ac6M SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 J1ydbtQ SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 DEXI9wQ
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 8hRFfrz SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 7w7gfOL

- Final Fight 3 (SNES)
SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 QZRquTV SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 WYTQsYq
Tarma
Tarma
Forum Elder

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Cool, good idea. We should share these beakable object sprites, especially the edited or newly created ones.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:32 am

I'm looking into making BKM stages in the near future.
Vecta mentioned having the full tileset but I haven't been able to get a hold of him today.

Please get back to me about that. No tiles; no BKM stages are possible. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:45 am

CajNatalie wrote:I'm looking into making BKM stages in the near future.
Vecta mentioned having the full tileset but I haven't been able to get a hold of him today.

Please get back to me about that. No tiles; no BKM stages are possible. Razz
I can send them your way if you haven't gotten them yet.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:13 pm

A late post about BKM stage, I was tried to rip stages from BKM too but beach and others way too hard for me. I wonder that someone can use your BKM stages for their own too? >_>
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:28 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:A late post about BKM stage, I was tried to rip stages from BKM too but beach and others way too hard for me. I wonder that someone can use your BKM stages for their own too? >_>
It says in the mod thread you can extract. Just don't take the credit away from Din and myself for taking our free time getting and arranging that beach pixel-perfect to the BKM's layout.
Don't be like that Allen C guy is the main condition. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Again about SOR1 stages, is it bad idea to use BKM stages with enemies placement for other project like Streets of Rage Megamix? I was thinking about SOR1 mod with 10 stages (2 stages from beta) in the future... Razz
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:43 pm

JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:Again about SOR1 stages, is it bad idea to use BKM stages with enemies placement for other project like Streets of Rage Megamix? I was thinking about SOR1 mod with 10 stages (2 stages from beta) in the future... Razz
If the theme of the mod is ensemble of stages, it's good.
If theme of the mod is its own thing, then do not use smks. =P

Megamix was one of my 'intentionally bad' projects, so it's not really a good reference.

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 am

Just some stuff from my home project - SOR2 XL edition.

Stage 8a (Outside the HQ (after the boss on Stage 7)
You can use your own layers for the black areas

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Bbb_bm10

Inside the HQ part 1

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Layer110
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:17 pm

CajNatalie wrote:
JoyJoyfulRabbit wrote:Again about SOR1 stages, is it bad idea to use BKM stages with enemies placement for other project like Streets of Rage Megamix? I was thinking about SOR1 mod with 10 stages (2 stages from beta) in the future... Razz
If the theme of the mod is ensemble of stages, it's good.
If theme of the mod is its own thing, then do not use smks. =P

Megamix was one of my 'intentionally bad' projects, so it's not really a good reference.
Hello) Please,tell me you no see anywhere this mod? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYhyKAcUFuk .Just me very very liked levels.Thanks))
88fighter
88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  RyeRaze Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Hey Vecta. Still got those Rival Turf stages? Pretty pleeeease Razz

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:49 pm

RyeRaze wrote:Hey Vecta. Still got those Rival Turf stages? Pretty pleeeease Razz

I still do, I'm gonna upload them for you (and everyone). Gimme a few.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Empty Request for a mod for Shiva

Post  Shadows215 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 pm

i dont know if this was the right area for it lol so i apologize if it isn't but i was wondering if anyone could make a mod that they could Import V4 Super Shiva into V5 if its possibly that would be great i dont know if its impossible or not but if someone can that would be great i would download it immediately since i loved the gameplay of v4 Super Shiva. thank you!
Shadows215
Shadows215

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:34 am

yeah i know l know know one post here any more but here

you can make it into a breakable ( you would need to make a brake sprite)

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Pepsi210
Rain
Rain
Electra

Don Vecta and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:13 pm

the classic bench

SORmaker Resource Gathering and REQUESTS (image intense) - Page 3 Benach10
Rain
Rain
Electra

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:48 pm

Are the requests more for assets or can you request mods? I'd like to eventually see an Alien Storm mod, as no one's made one yet. I can't really make sense of SORmaker myself, aside from editing what's already been placed, and I have minimal knowledge on that tbh. No pressure obviously, just an idea someone could try.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Rain and Teramussa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3