SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent!

2 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent! Empty Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent!

Post  Security Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:37 am

I apologize, but this was a mistake from my part. On the urging of the people who own the collection and work on it, i must finalize the present thread. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by Security on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent! Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent!

Post  Mr.Din Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Well firstly, I didn't permit any of this. If you must know a LOT of files on the old site (i have the entire thing) are incomplete, outdated and some even alert trojan programs, which is why a lot of the links are broken. So no don't share this dumb shit around. How about just asking me if I have what you're looking for? Rolling Eyes

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent! Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake! Back-up from Soronline; torrent!

Post  Security Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Mr.Din wrote:Well firstly, I didn't permit any of this. If you must know a LOT of files on the old site (i have the entire thing) are incomplete, outdated and some even alert trojan programs, which is why a lot of the links are broken. So no don't share this dumb shit around. How about just asking me if I have what you're looking for? Rolling Eyes

Whoops. I am terribly sorry and i formally apologize. Also, i was so happy, that i rushed to share, before even pausing to think, whether or not, torrents are allowed even, in the first place... I myself scanned those with: BitDefender Total Security, Kaspersky Total Security and Malwarebytes Antimalware; everything seemed to be fine and in order, nothing suspicious.

If i did something wrong, please feel free to take any action under your jurisdiction, including but not limited to, deleting/locking this thread. I admit acting rashly and thoughtlessly. I saw that the uploader included 2 soundtracks not present here, as well as the V4 files and the Maker paraphernalia, so i thought it would be a really good idea to up them, share them, etc. My mistake.

If that is possible, i, well not really i but every Streets of Rage fan, would greatly appreciate your offer being materialized... If, by any chance, you have more updated files and/or more safe ones, please, by any means, share those with everybody! Thanks in advance! I love you
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Security wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:Well firstly, I didn't permit any of this. If you must know a LOT of files on the old site (i have the entire thing) are incomplete, outdated and some even alert trojan programs, which is why a lot of the links are broken. So no don't share this dumb shit around. How about just asking me if I have what you're looking for? Rolling Eyes

Whoops. I am terribly sorry and i formally apologize. Also, i was so happy, that i rushed to share, before even pausing to think, whether or not, torrents are allowed even, in the first place... I myself scanned those with: BitDefender Total Security, Kaspersky Total Security and Malwarebytes Antimalware; everything seemed to be fine and in order, nothing suspicious.

If i did something wrong, please feel free to take any action under your jurisdiction, including but not limited to, deleting/locking this thread. I admit acting rashly and thoughtlessly. I saw that the uploader included 2 soundtracks not present here, as well as the V4 files and the Maker paraphernalia, so i thought it would be a really good idea to up them, share them, etc. My mistake.

If that is possible, i, well not really i but every Streets of Rage fan, would greatly appreciate your offer being materialized... If, by any chance, you have more updated files and/or more safe ones, please, by any means, share those with everybody! Thanks in advance! I love you
I'm not a mod or admin here so I can't do anything to this thread, you however can actually edit your post and get rid of that link.

I've explained this tons of times, there's a reason I'm rebuilding the site from scratch and looking through the THOUSANDS of files that were on the site.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
I'm not a mod or admin here so I can't do anything to this thread, you however can actually edit your post and get rid of that link.

I've explained this tons of times, there's a reason I'm rebuilding the site from scratch and looking through the THOUSANDS of files that were on the site.

I will respect your advice. And apologies again, for the mess i caused.
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down