SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development

3 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development Empty Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development

Post  Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 pm

STREETS OF RAGE: SYNDICATE CHAOS

Late in the summer of 2016, I made a post on celestinx's Completed Mods Index stating the cancellation of Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos, a project I had started years ago.
Recently, my friend BlackBlade34 decided to bring the project back to life. He is the project leader, though I am still partially involved.

Story:
Some time after the events of Streets of Rage 3, a war between two crime syndicates wreak havoc around the city. Gang wars and murders are happening everywhere, and it's up to Axel, Blaze, Adam, Skate, Max, and Zan to stop the syndicates. Our heroes must split up into two teams, each searching for one of the syndicate bosses and bringing down the syndicates. The identities of both crime bosses are mysteries that must be solved by each team, fighting through countless waves of criminals once again on the streets of rage.

If you are playing as one of the following characters, the story continues by taking the straight path in Stage 1:
Axel
Blaze
Max

For these other characters, the story continues from the alley:
Adam
Skate
Zan

After you take the designated path for your character, the groups will go to different locations from Stage 1.

Below you can see some 4-5 year-old videos showcasing two of the levels in their original forms.

Stage 1: Sinister Slums

Stage 3: Dark Water Docks

UPDATE: This game is now finished. You can see the Completed Mods thread for Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos from this link:
https://sorr.forumotion.net/t596-streets-of-rage-syndicate-chaos

DOWNLOADS:

Regular download:
https://mega.nz/#!EfgCRCSa!pRO3jyxb3ce0XvMXdXRx5R6_zwWmOgChrOGOrEKxY8U

Enemy Palettes:
https://mega.nz/#!FboXjBYZ!QxLB2691Cn4Sr3tesqvEAU4oKbKFoAMIbZ2sfBQSeDY

For people who have trouble installing SoRMaker mods (comes with SoRRv5 and other related utilities/resources, so download will take longer):
https://mega.nz/#!oaYxwC7B!Zp34k6r12QaaprJNrbTr1URHhMKFNEyhfmlZx9eOU4Q

Last edited by SoulFireBlaze on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:44 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development

Post  vince Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:07 am

What a good news! Happy to know this mod is going back to life.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development Empty Re: Streets of Rage: Syndicate Chaos back in development

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:47 pm

vince wrote:What a good news! Happy to know this mod is going back to life.

Yes, it is! Smile Me and my friend SoulFireBlaze will put lot of spectator and amazing stuffs in this project, so
the players definitely won't be bored during game-time! Twisted Evil
More information will be appeared very soon! Wink
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:44 pm

The new trailer of the SC project guys, enjoy it! Very Happy Very Happy  :
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:The new trailer of the SC project guys, enjoy it! Very Happy Very Happy  :

The game mod is finally done guys, check the video out and u may see the link below the video
which is the downloading possibility for the Syndicate Chaos Mod! Good luck with it and have
so much fun!!! XD XD XD
https://youtu.be/cgdgxZeBths
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:
Just letting ya know the mod seems to contain alot of unnecessary files since you put the hole game in there too. Might be worth online uploading the needed files for the mod only.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:07 am

Sshadow5001 wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:
Just letting ya know the mod seems to contain alot of unnecessary files since you put the hole game in there too. Might be worth online uploading the needed files for the mod only.

Just letting you know the SC mod also comes with the full Streets Of Rage Remake V 5.1 game folder + with a bonus game mod, and it is an intention! If you have downloaded the file already you can find a txt file in the Syndicate Chaos game folder - inside the ,,Extra,, menu with a note named ,,Syndicate Chaos Project Details,,
and you will see every information about our work in it, how we(me and my friend)put these files together and why???!
Have a nice day player! Very Happy
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Just letting ya know the mod seems to contain alot of unnecessary files since you put the hole game in there too. Might be worth online uploading the needed files for the mod only.

The issue has been resolved. Look below for the new download links.

DOWNLOADS:

Regular download:
https://mega.nz/#!EfgCRCSa!pRO3jyxb3ce0XvMXdXRx5R6_zwWmOgChrOGOrEKxY8U

Enemy Palettes:
https://mega.nz/#!FboXjBYZ!QxLB2691Cn4Sr3tesqvEAU4oKbKFoAMIbZ2sfBQSeDY

For people who have trouble installing SoRMaker mods (comes with SoRRv5 and other related utilities/resources, so download will take longer):
https://mega.nz/#!oaYxwC7B!Zp34k6r12QaaprJNrbTr1URHhMKFNEyhfmlZx9eOU4Q

Last edited by SoulFireBlaze on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Your mod seems to come with several folders in the Palettes folder, one of which is a Custom folder which appears to empty, also which palettes are the ones are used for this mod? is the SoR1,2&3 resources folders necessary? Also the Prototype mod seems to be in the savegame folder

I'm just saying it seems a lil untidy since you only really need to include the mod itself, palettes and perhaps any files that'd go into a data folder.

I do look forward to trying the mod out when I get a chance though Very Happy
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Your mod seems to come with several folders in the Palettes folder, one of which is a Custom folder which appears to empty, also which palettes are the ones are used for this mod? is the SoR1,2&3 resources folders necessary? Also the Prototype mod seems to be in the savegame folder

I'm just saying it seems a lil untidy since you only really need to include the mod itself, palettes and perhaps any files that'd go into a data folder.

The links I posted recently got rid of some of the useless files, and BlackBlade34 should have the new links on his video announcement soon I imagine.
The "Custom" palette folder could be for the SoRR Palette Manager Tool. If I remember correctly, you place palette folders in there and select which one you want with the tool. Other tools like this have been included as well.
The SoR Resources pack by CajNatalie was included so people would have some things to make their own mods with.
BlackBlade34 put the package together so maybe he can explain anything else.

If you just want the mod itself, use the regular download link, not the other one. The other one was made for people who have trouble figuring out how to install SoRMaker mods.

One last thing, I believe this thread should be locked and all discussions should carry over to the topic under "Completed Mods", where you can go using this link:
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t596-streets-of-rage-syndicate-chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:41 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Your mod seems to come with several folders in the Palettes folder, one of which is a Custom folder which appears to empty, also which palettes are the ones are used for this mod? is the SoR1,2&3 resources folders necessary? Also the Prototype mod seems to be in the savegame folder

Well, it is untidy a little bit tbh, I am still beginner for this kind of job since it was the first time to make a ,,game mod,, we were focusing(especially me)to make itself the mod as great as possible and I did not
really paid attention for cleaning or organising the palettes or custom folders or junks whatever.....!
Anyway just take your time, and try the mod when you are gonna be ready cos I am sure of that you won't
be disappointed in it!
Cheers, Thank you! Smile
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down