SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Blabber Topic

+35
celestinx
klares
Break
Mr.Din
iceweb38
Shyning77
Waruiva
Criss
El Gambito
Xillatem
Shiva
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
Zarzak
Shadow Fist King
Sonic
William Assunção
cabo-hicks
Matt D
BigDarsh
NeoVamp
bazzza
wawatu
Stevo
Xenovant
RuffNTumble
Lithium Flower
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
badjab326
Emthree
Charco
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
39 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 14 Empty Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  BigDarsh Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PC_Engine_games
... the very last one on the list is...
Rolling Eyes 

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Charco wrote:Nothing worth playing on the PC Engine?! Are you nuts?! It has some great games!
All right, after carefully browsing through the game categories letter by letter, I'll admit there are probably two or three games there that I might consider playing. I've put a limitation on the types of games that I'm willing to play, these days, both because of my time constraints with work, church and home duties, plus certain convictions I've developed in recent months regarding the content of some of these games.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm

The content of PC Engine games? What do you mean?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Not just PC engine games, but video games in general...I'm abstaining from anything that has magic or supernatural elements as their main theme, due to my Christian convictions.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 pm

This is for FF6 players...

I'm sure that you know that there are two unreleased tracks that they didn't include in the game (and an unused fanfare that is already in the game, but it doesn't matter right now). Where do you think that they would fit?

I'm thinking in Jidoor (the town near the opera house, with the auction house and Owzer's mansion) for the song "town 2" and Thamasa for the 3rd one... and maybe just for the world of balance?

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:04 am

I really wish there were more town themes in FFVI, it got kinda old hearing the same one over and over again in the WOB. I really enjoy that second one though. Both sound like towns near the sea, so one of those towns. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:17 am

So I was at church today and, for the most part, it was good.

And I wonder if I'm the only one here who's annoyed at all the talk about the athletics in Moscow. I'm Jamaican, and my coworkers and friends have been jumping up and down and screaming their collective asses off at runners like Usain Bolt and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce gaining medals...and I seem to be the only one who's indifferent to the whole thing. Well, guess what? I don't like sports, and nobody's going to make me! So there! Hmph!

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 am

Saven wrote:I really wish there were more town themes in FFVI, it got kinda old hearing the same one over and over again in the WOB. I really enjoy that second one though. Both sound like towns near the sea, so one of those towns. Razz
I'm not a musician and I don't know a shit about the spc format but I found both songs in a japanese hack and I thought that I could add them, since they are officially ff6 songs and... yes, ff6 lacks town themes.

I think that I'll add the second one to WoB Jidoor, like I said earlier, and the 3rd one to WoB Moblitz, when I hear that song I think in a lively town. It has kids playing, the postman running, Duane and Katarin,... but in the WoR... Razz I think that this song will add impact on what happens to that town.

I'll post tomorrow a video showing those songs in the game and maybe a cool surprise Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 pm

And here is the video. It shows 3 new songs and a few new features.

About the girl at the colosseum... She's my particular version of the Soul Shrine: the advance one is a (boring) way of breaking the balance of the game: getting some of the best items easily, fighting missing enemies for getting their rages, etc. This "soul shrine" will be avaliable after you defeat the 8 dragons and the 3 statues, there will be harder to get items, you'll fight only monsters-in-a-box, important enemies and bosses, even some that are missing in the advance version like chadarnook, the phantom train, both atma weapons, omega weapon, etc. and some dummied but finished bosses like Colossus or a WoB Umaro. After you defeat a group of bosses, the character will make a victory pose, you'll hear the unused song "fanfare 2" and if you defeat both groups of bosses, you'll get one of the internet myths of FF6: the Paladin Ring.

About the new WoR-afteryougettheFalcon song... If you recognize it, I'll give you a cookie Razz I know that it isn't from FF6, but I wanted to change the "on foot" song after you get the Falcon, because you  hear the same song when you go on foot and when you are flying. I thought about re-adding "Dark World" but that song gives me headaches if I listen it for more than 2 minutes and I think that this one fits perfectly in its place, so... Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

This video is private Razz 
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Oops, fixed Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 am

Is the new WOR World Map theme Singing Mountain from Chrono Trigger?

But yeah, good stuff. The second town theme definitely fits with the town in the Veldt.

New Game+? Exclamation 
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 am

Yeah, without the beginning (that it's only wind). I know that they added it in the DS port, but for me, it will continue being an unreleased track Razz

I already told you about the "new game +": You can only use it in the WoR and after beating the 3 statues. You start from the beginning with everything (learned magic, lores, rages, items, espers, stats,...), but you'll be leveled down, so you can continue  raising the characters' stats using the espers. Now you can get 2 atma weapons, the ragnarok esper and sword, etc.

This hack is everything I wanna see in ff6: bugfixes, translation fixes, an interface overhaul, everything has been uncensored, added a lot of cool new features that make the game even more enjoyable, restored dummied cutscenes and enemies, fixed bugs that prevented some things from being showed,... and everything without breaking the game's balance and limiting the impact in the original game, because I want an improved FF6, NOT a personal hack.

The only things that you could say that are personal are: the dragons now have their FF6a Dragons' Den AI/stats (I like challenges), I have finished the Czar dragon using its finished sprite, AI, etc. (the kaiser dragon), added the Omega weapon (gba exclusive) somewhere in Kefka's tower, the "flawless victory" thing, that soul shrine, the singing mountain song and the paladin ring.

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Just got some news from Facebook, folks: for those of you who grew up watching "The Famous Jett Jackson" on the Disney channel, its main star has committed suicide.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-lee-thompson-young-dead,0,389133.story

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Facebook is getting better and better. They have changed their policy once more, and now, not only they can share your personal data, name, photos,... when they want, they can even use them for creating ads ¬¬'

I never use Facebook and the only personal data that I share there is my real name, but now, I'm thinking in even deleting my account. Dozing 

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Guess what's my new SMS ringtone?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Guess what's my new SMS ringtone?

lol awesome!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Nice! Mine is still the original Combo-breaker sound clip from Killer Instinct. Razz

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 pm

badjab326 wrote:Nice! Mine is still the original Combo-breaker sound clip from Killer Instinct. Razz
"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!" Ah, that NEVER gets old. Cool 

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

I fucking want this!

and fuck Apple and its new iPhone bullshit!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Don Vecta wrote:and fuck Apple and its new iPhone bullshit!
Seems like interest in the new iPhone hasn't been as great as the others. I'm so glad that people are finally starting to catch on to Apple's bullshit year in and year out.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am

Remember the days when gaming was about to turn on your console, blow the cartridge'd edge, inserting the cartridge and press start? When the fuck those days of gaming are back?

Now in order to get the fucking bonus content of my Special Edition of GTA V I must redeem codes... redeeming codes that force me to go to fucking Playstation Store... Playstation Store that now it's a fucking downloading program instead of the in-console feature that used to be!

Then expect to wait for more fucking hours to install the game, which requires the tiny amount of 8 GB! (yes, and that means deleting other game's data too!).

Fuck this gaming generation!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

Don Vecta wrote:Remember the days when gaming was about to turn on your console, blow the cartridge'd edge, inserting the cartridge and press start? When the fuck those days of gaming are back?

Now in order to get the fucking bonus content of my Special Edition of GTA V I must redeem codes... redeeming codes that force me to go to fucking Playstation Store... Playstation Store that now it's a fucking downloading program instead of the in-console feature that used to be!

Then expect to wait for more fucking hours to install the game, which requires the tiny amount of 8 GB! (yes, and that means deleting other game's data too!).

Fuck this gaming generation!
Tell me about it! I bought another console tonight and I have to wait an hr and 36 min to transfer data, before I even put the disc in my console. Mad 

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 pm

the cartidges takes more space, but not doubt they always was most hard to be broken. and not are easy to crash like cds/dvds. and their readers on the consoles. (in the case you dont use hard drive for load).

maybe a future solution could be use those new "pendrives". not are pendrives exactly, but i dont remenber their name now. (are those who works like a flash memory and have the storage size of hard drives).

i saw the dexter ending, without see the 8 seasson, just i directly donwload 8x12 and go to the last minutes of it.
and...
LOL:

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm

The last episode of Dexter was absolute shit alright.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next