SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0

+31
CrackSmokingWarlock
AnderGus
SORDave
bob211
Don Vecta
mariocanales
jlenoconel
lesserdemon
vince
WillyTheSquid
Security
celestinx
Pantha35
BigDarsh
Saven
Malvorne
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Garcia75
thenomad
axbattler
Pleiades7
DarkThief
iceweb38
Laucorn
graylandertagger
bazzza
Charco
TheWolfe
Mr.Din
35 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0

Post  Final Crash Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:50 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 6 Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0

Post  Final Crash Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:04 am

One of the best mods in my opinion, which is on par with such mods as Gangs of Fury, Brutal Justace, Hydra, Golden Rage and a bunch of other cool mods. I like the idea and concept of this mod. Level design and music. This mod tells about the everyday life of the main characters and it's just as great that the former villains went over to the good side. I consider this mod to be a continuation of Gangs of Fury. After the native streets were cleared of gangsters once and for all, the main characters decided to clear the whole world of crime. The main characters will have to face the thugs of the whole world and also some secrets of the underworld. Don Vecta mods have always been of the highest quality. These mods are always fun and enjoyable to play. They will be eternal. Gold classic SORR Maker mods never age Very Happy
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackSmokingWarlock Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:33 pm

I'm coming back to this one after playing the original release years ago but good lord, was it always this difficult? I can't even get past the first two screens of Santa Luna without using a continue. It feels like it's stuck on Mania difficulty.

CrackSmokingWarlock
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 am

check if the game files don't have a savestate file, if so, delete it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:36 pm

Don Vecta wrote:check if the game files don't have a savestate file, if so, delete it.

yeah its in there he just has to delete it
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:52 pm

One of the best mods ever! Thanks a lot! cheers
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:53 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Don Vecta and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:50 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Don Vecta and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Axel Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:44 am

Hi to you all especially the cool moderator, I just created my account a few minutes ago because I downloaded this mod last night by I couldn't play it because I didn't see exe file, I have SOR 5.1 and SOR 5.2, Please Help me! H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 6 1f602

Adam Axel

Back to top Go down

Post  saboteur Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:17 pm

Adam Axel wrote:Hi to you all especially the cool moderator, I just created my account a few minutes ago because I downloaded this mod last night by I couldn't play it because I didn't see exe file, I have SOR 5.1 and SOR 5.2, Please Help me!  H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 6 1f602
Hi. Unpack downloaded mod to the "mod" folder of the game, and that's it. Start your SORR game, select "sormaker" in the main menu of the game and there will be your mod. Press it to play.
saboteur
saboteur
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6