SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0

+31
CrackSmokingWarlock
AnderGus
SORDave
bob211
Don Vecta
mariocanales
jlenoconel
lesserdemon
vince
WillyTheSquid
Security
celestinx
Pantha35
BigDarsh
Saven
Malvorne
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Garcia75
thenomad
axbattler
Pleiades7
DarkThief
iceweb38
Laucorn
graylandertagger
bazzza
Charco
TheWolfe
Mr.Din
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0

Post  vince Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 am

Don Vecta wrote:All these questions could be answered in...
in Super H.U.N.T.E.R. Turbo Dash Prime Deluxe X Omega? What a Face
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 5 Empty Re: H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 pm

vince wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:All these questions could be answered in...
in Super H.U.N.T.E.R. Turbo Dash Prime Deluxe X Omega? What a Face

INDEEDIO! bounce Coming up... ermmm... someday. tongue

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  lesserdemon Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:35 pm

I found a glitch in the mod, I was playing the Lan Dao mission and went down the path where you fought Big Mama, but after I beat her it didn't go to the epilogue, instead it made me go to stage 3 of the Santa Luna mission. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: Seems it only does this when you play on easy, it goes to the epilogue when you play normal and above.
lesserdemon
lesserdemon
Galsia

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 5 Empty Probably my favorite mod so far.

Post  jlenoconel Sun May 28, 2017 8:34 pm

I can tell a lot of effort was put into this one. Really good job.

jlenoconel

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:43 am

jlenoconel wrote:I can tell a lot of effort was put into this one. Really good job.

I think there's a PSP port for SORR now.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  mariocanales Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:24 pm

sorry for the question,im new about this things,but you said we have to delete a savegame file.
my question is i have to delete savegame.sor,or savestate.sor?

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:35 pm

mariocanales wrote:sorry for the question,im new about this things,but you said we have to delete a savegame file.
both, the ones inside the mod, that is.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

AnderGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  mariocanales Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:56 am

Don Vecta wrote:
mariocanales wrote:sorry for the question,im new about this things,but you said we have to delete a savegame file.
both, the ones inside the mod, that is.

ok don,thank you.

mariocanales
Galsia

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 5 Empty maps

Post  vince Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:07 am

Last edited by vince on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
vince
vince
Electra

AnderGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Glad some people still play this one. Yeah, the maps are awesome. Thanks for the contribution.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

AnderGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Pantha35 Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:53 am

I will be coming back with Mod gameplay myself starting on Tuesday. 12 pm Eastern. And I guess I must have missed deleting the savestate, that would explain why this mod always controlled differently than everything else.

Pantha35
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:33 am

Pantha35 wrote:I will be coming back with Mod gameplay myself starting on Tuesday. 12 pm Eastern. And I guess I must have missed deleting the savestate, that would explain why this mod always controlled differently than everything else.

Yeah, that savestate file was for testing purposes that I forgot to remove. Always get rid of it and set your own values.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Pantha35 Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:36 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Pantha35 wrote:I will be coming back with Mod gameplay myself starting on Tuesday. 12 pm Eastern. And I guess I must have missed deleting the savestate, that would explain why this mod always controlled differently than everything else.

Yeah, that savestate file was for testing purposes that I forgot to remove. Always get rid of it and set your own values.

I did. You told me there was an update to the Mod, but I can't seem to find the update. The link that seems to be the update gives me a 404 error.

Pantha35
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pantha35 Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 am

I meant to leave this here for you guys to watch. I'll have my Shiva run up on Tuesday, same time.

Pantha35
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pantha35 Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:02 pm

The follow-up SOR Maker video for H.U.N.T.E.R. DLC 2- A Quest for Cold Peace.

Pantha35
Galsia

Back to top Go down

H.U.N.T.E.R. Mod of the Year edition v2.0 - Page 5 Empty Found a bug at the most heart pounding moment.

Post  bob211 Sun May 12, 2019 2:55 am

Okay so I teamed up with Adam using Sor3 Axel and just got rid of antonio and the big bens in the mission where you have to fight a bunch of college students in a subway station. Then a scene plays where the team disarms the bomb and then they hear that it activated all the other bombs around them.

So now this is where the bug happened, the minute that timer started going I immediately start running forward and get stuck near the green couch that one of the first enemies lays on (where one of the common thugs from sor3 spawn).

The green seat just before where the coca cola food item is and then suddenly I could not move out of that position no matter what I tried.

I just straight up quit the mission after, didn't wanna see my guy blow up after being stuck in one place with a countdown slowly nearing it's end.

Other than that I really love the mod, feels great to come back to SorR after a long time and see this fully updated.

bob211
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:42 pm

It would be great to see the Goblin from Gaiden Operation again. Because we know he was not dead and survived. I think Las Vegas is right for him Smile
Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Not sure if I'd remake this for 5.2, it's way too much work.

Maybe in a future will get the stuff I planned for HUNTER 2 planned, although a lot of the stuff I made has been lost since my HD died. By now, my priority is Streets of Kamurocho.

Thanks a lot for playing, tho.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave, Puzirkov, Final Crash and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:19 pm

If H.U.N.T.E.R. 2 ever happens in the near future I'll be looking forward to it but for now,I got my eyes on the Streets of Kamurocho mod because I can't wait to play the heck out of it. Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:39 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

Don Vecta, Puzirkov and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:27 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Crash Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:18 am

Final Crash
Final Crash
Hakuyo

daniel2221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  AnderGus Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:02 am

Don Vecta wrote:Not sure if I'd remake this for 5.2, it's way too much work.

Maybe in a future will get the stuff I planned for HUNTER 2 planned, although a lot of the stuff I made has been lost since my HD died. By now, my priority is Streets of Kamurocho.

Thanks a lot for playing, tho.

Indeed, Don, maybe you should wait a bit more to see if there will be any more major bugs/glitches in v5.2rev550/"551" onwards. Just to avoid putting too much effort and then finding some eventual odd issue(s).

By the way, thank you so much for this beautiful opus of yours. Very Happy I've already had countless hours of quality fun with it. Will be equally fun to play it all again once it's ported to the newer versions.

P.S.: where can I find the files for Streets of Kamurocho? I really have no idea.
:-\
AnderGus
AnderGus
Galsia

Final Crash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:43 pm

Streets of Kamurocho is still a WIP

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave and AnderGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next