SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

+8
bazzza
Criss
cabo-hicks
iceweb38
badjab326
Benny26
Saven
Don Vecta
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  badjab326 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Co-op missions are sent to you through your phone. You can call different people and request jobs as well.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Benny26 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Rockstar to give online players $500,000 for all the trouble

So Rockstar are giving $500,000 to all online players starting next week. They're also close to a full fix for the character deleting glitchs (patch 1.04) which is coming soon apparently. All you have to do to qualify for the payout is to have been online in October.

I'll be buying myself a nice apartment and car me thinks with that cash after the patch is in place Very Happy

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 am

I'm almost at 1 million now, so with the extra 500k I'll finally be able to get that helicopter I wanted Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:42 pm

So, finished the main story until now but at 97% completion, I'm in the annoying part to find the jumps and the knife flights for the 100%

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Don Vecta wrote:So, finished the main story until now but at 97% completion, I'm in the annoying part to find the jumps and the knife flights for the 100%
Knife Flights:

Stunt Jumps:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanx for the hook up, Benz

You don't have idea how much I hate the rockstar cloud server down messages! It's a total waste of time getting back and forth to story mode and try to be online, especially the loading times!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Yeah i hear ya^^

I wonder if it's just a weekend thing with the increased traffic because it was alright for connection pretty much all this week.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:43 am

It's like trying to call a radio station in the 80s: you just can't get through but by sheer luck!

Anyways, last night me and Benny rocked a couple of missions together and he clipped my ass in one versus VERY quickly, lol. GG

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Don Vecta wrote:It's like trying to call a radio station in the 80s: you just can't get through but by sheer luck!

Anyways, last night me and Benny rocked a couple of missions together and he clipped my ass in one versus VERY quickly, lol. GG
I had the modded assault rifle because of my rank so it's not a terrible loss on your part Razz

But yeah, I was having my fair share of timeouts yesterday thanks to the weekend traffic. It's annoying.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:17 pm

And these 2 days off I've been playing a lot and escalating on levels like crazy. From level 4 to level 19 in two days it wasn't that bad... oh, and finally got my first apartment. It's not really much but hey! My second property so far (beats sleeping in the small garage I purchased first!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 am

It was already freaky enough to see what Trevor's VA looked like. But finding out that Steven Ogg is a method actor is even scarier. Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:40 am

The main characters were modeled after their voice actors, actually. Michael, Trevor, Franklin, Jimmy, Amanda look a lot like their voice givers. Yeah, was surprised to see that myself.

About GTAO, a little complaint: have you ever caught a fucking wanted level out of fucking thin air? Once I was doing NOTHING (not running over anyone, neither shooting or anything incriminating) and then got out of the fucking blue a one star level that suddenly escalated into 2, and then when a fuckwad pig was in my way and ran him, gave me 3. Needless to say it escalated into a meaningless cop war that made me lose my custom F620 as the fucking impound destroyed it!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Great vid, Saven Smile

Don wrote:About GTAO, a little complaint: have you ever caught a fucking wanted level out of fucking thin air? Once I was doing NOTHING (not running over anyone, neither shooting or anything incriminating) and then got out of the fucking blue a one star level that suddenly escalated into 2, and then when a fuckwad pig was in my way and ran him, gave me 3. Needless to say it escalated into a meaningless cop war that made me lose my custom F620 as the fucking impound destroyed it!
Yeah i know the frustration of this happening alright. I actually think they're glitched in some way...which would be normal since pretty much everything else in GTAO is glitched right now lol.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 am

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Guys, try this out before it gets patched (cuz I'm pretty sure Rockstar games will patch it and it will suck, I love exploring unreachable places)!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

That looks like fun. Wonder if it'll work on Ps3 though...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am

Benny26 wrote:That looks like fun. Wonder if it'll work on Ps3 though...

They say it does.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 am

GTAV is now officially coming to PS4, XONE, and PC.

Excited about the PC release. I can't wait to see what kind of mods will be made with that game. Very Happy

I'm still wondering if they are still going to do that extended story DLC or not. It's been awhile since we have heard about that.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:40 am

Saven wrote:GTAV is now officially coming to PS4, XONE, and PC.

Excited about the PC release. I can't wait to see what kind of mods will be made with that game. Very Happy

I'm still wondering if they are still going to do that extended story DLC or not. It's been awhile since we have heard about that.

Since my PS3 is YLOD'd, I'd get me the PC version.

The trailer looks so beautiful. I'm not into the hipster music from Radio Mirror Park, but the track they chose for it (Dan Croll - From Nowhere *Baardsen Remix*), gives a perfect vibe for it. Cool 

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Maaaan it looks like there's an AMAZING station that didn't make it to GTAV.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:32 am

badjab326 wrote:Maaaan it looks like there's an AMAZING station that didn't make it to GTAV.

It's completely unofficial, but sure it's a great fake station. The world needs more quality synthpop.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 am

Yeah I would love anything like this in GTAV. It's a damn good mock-up. Kravinsky has some amazing music.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 am

badjab326 wrote:Yeah I would love anything like this in GTAV. It's a damn good mock-up. Kravinsky has some amazing music.

This won't be something that the PC version will miss out on. Very Happy

Well....I would think that Rockstar will give us an MP3 option like every other port.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Criss Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:04 am

Yet another ho-hum update to GTA:O was released today. I've really given up on online/heists.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52270/The-GTA-Online-Independence-Day-Special-Available-Starting?
Criss
Criss
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:33 pm

I swear I'm the only one who thoroughly enjoys these updates Laughing

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next