SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

+8
bazzza
Criss
cabo-hicks
iceweb38
badjab326
Benny26
Saven
Don Vecta
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Saven Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Benny26 wrote:
Edit: "Failed to host an online session"...Guess they're having a few problems.
I guess thats to be expected on the first day.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Don Vecta Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 pm

On my side is still not working.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Don Vecta wrote:On my side is still not working.
same here Embarassed 

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:38 am

Just finally got a chance to check online out.

Not gonna lie, this is probably the worst character creation screen I've ever seen. Every character looks like they are on meth.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Got in a few lucky hrs of normal playtime in this morning. Its a little confusing at first due to a few new mechanics you have to learn. But it's definitely a blast. Can't wait til its fully functional and I can play with people on my friends list.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Finally managed to get some online time (yay!). Not sure what to make of it so far since I'm only in solo mode for now. I will say though:

Wanted level for being in a stolen car...is annoying.
Wanted level for getting my car that i OWN back..is annoying. (why can't i just pay a small fee like in SP?)
Beefed up Police...is annoying.
Paying big medical bills every time you die...will get very annoying especially in stuff like deathmatches and freeroam.

Hopefully it'll get good when we can get together and do shit on it.

Edit: $50,000, Rank 10 character i was playing with for 5 hours earlier has now gone missing/deleted...even though the cloud servers were up earlier and apparently saving my progress. Really fucking mad right now Evil or Very Mad

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:24 pm

After my 3 day holiday in the beach it's time to try GTAO. See you guys soon if possible.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Don Vecta wrote:After my 3 day holiday in the beach it's time to try GTAO. See you guys soon if possible.
I'm sure you just invited me to a deathmatch or something in GTAO but I got a timeout when trying to join. What's your PSN ID anyway?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:30 am

Me? I'm DonVecta. But I don't remember inviting you on a deathmatch.

EDIT: BTW, I edited the names of the title ranks of our crew... guess you might like what I did there.

Also, think could be a good idea to make the crew a bit public? I have friends who could join our crew.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am

I'm 99% sure i got an invite from you earlier for somthing but meh, nevermind. I'll have to FR you on PSN, I don't have you yet i don't think.

Other news: I just put in a good 9 hours and got are crew ranking up nicely. Very Happy 

Don Vecta wrote:EDIT: BTW, I edited the names of the title ranks of our crew... guess you might like what I did there.
Hmm...still showing default on my page (?)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:27 am

Sometimes the game automatically invites random players friends who are playing GTAV. I'm pretty sure it does this when the host chooses auto-invite and play.

I played a few games with Criss yesterday which was pretty awesome, and I've been having lots of fun with my co-workers in the meantime.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:03 pm

ANNNND that's another character deleted from Online. Thanks a fucking bunch Rockstar. Facepalm with a Desk 

Everything was fine until some dickhead decided to take the cloud offline while we were all on the servers causing it to crash. My guy has even gone from the social club now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Heard Criss' character is gone too...Sad

EDIT: oh, that's fucking cute! Mine is gone too!

Is it me or GTAO is sucking badly so far?

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Heard Criss' character is gone too...Sad

EDIT: oh, that's fucking cute! Mine is gone too!

Is it me or GTAO is sucking badly so far?
I've had a few good little moments doing missions and races plus general roaming with a few guys and badjab this morning, but this deleting shit is really really annoying and a big let down. Don't know what to do now personally. Sad

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

GTAO would be pretty much perfect if it weren't for the glitches. I've been having a blast despite the glitches and they've been working on fixing it pretty much this whole time.

My recommendation Benny is to contact Rockstar either via e-mail, phone or submitting a request here.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200148956-Rockstar-Games-Technical-Support-Contact-Info

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:24 pm

I sent one the FIRST time my character got deleted and just received a non-helpful canned response pretty much. They don't have a clue by the sounds of it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Updated 6PM ET 10/6/13: We experienced some instability on PlayStation 3 around 11:00 AM ET and service was restored at 12:30 PM ET. Another issue was seen on both platforms just before 4:00 PM ET and was resolved shortly after. We have not forgotten about players who reported (and who continue to report) issues with lost characters, items, apartments, cars, or in-game money.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 am

I guess I'm giving up GTAO until it's fully stable. I really don't feel like robbing liquor stores and convenience stores all the time while waiting for someone to be online to play with. I want co-op missions, not only versus.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:12 am

Don Vecta wrote:I guess I'm giving up GTAO until it's fully stable. I really don't feel like robbing liquor stores and convenience stores all the time while waiting for someone to be online to play with. I want co-op missions, not only versus.
Yea, I'm just waiting until I know it will be fully functional and all the big, nasty bugs are dealt with.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah, besides, I haven't finished the single player mode anyways, I'm reaaaally taking it slow and easy. I do the parachute jumps, clearing random events, freaks missions,races, nuclear waste, buying properties and doing their side missions if requested, catching a few scrap letters and spaceship parts, fucking up the Epsilon program (and making a fortune in the stocks with that money using the market changes done by Frank's assassination missions), getting some replay missions into gold medal (some are a bitch, especially the ones with time limit, gosh I hated that from TBoGT!), etc.

Oh yeah, Ki-fucking-flom, by the way!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 pm

I kinda missed the whole point of making money off the assassination missions so ended up finishing without anywhere near enough cash to buy all the properties. I'm taking a whack at the BAWSAQ with the Piswasser shares though at the mo and turning a nice little profit if things keep going up; bought 2 million worth at $17 a share, up to $40 so far...Wish I'd bought more really.

With online, yeah, I feel the pain also. I'm going to try and stay away now until i know the cloud glitch is fixed. No point making another character for it just to end up in the void eventually.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Ewww.... just now got the Rogue Altruists random event and ewwww~! (yes, double ewwww), had to see a middle aged dude without pants and showing his dick like if it was the most natural thing in a video game!Mad 

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 pm

I've had pretty stable games in GTAO for the past few days. Basically whenever it says the cloud is down you have to choose not to make a new temp character, go back to single player and try to make or join a new lobby again. If you make a temp character, it will delete your old character.

I haven't gotten that message for a while though. Been grinding it out in co-op missions with my buddies and bought a high end apartment with a 10-car garage (which I use to store my 3 free CE vehicles and my free Elegy RH8 from social club). I now have a personal stripper and $278,498 in my bank, which I'm saving up to buy a Helicopter

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:43 am

Which co-op missions are there to do? I prefer co-ops over versus ones myself.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:35 am

Don Vecta wrote:Which co-op missions are there to do? I prefer co-ops over versus ones myself.
It can be tough to pick them out but when you either get a job offer or highlight one in the voting page (after a job), you can make a pretty good guess just by reading the description. That's how i do it anyway. I made a mistake of joining a team capture the bag type mission yesterday...must have taken like an hour to complete (we won, but it's death after death trying to keep hold of it and deliver it lol).. Only got $2000 for it also which was shit.

Myself though, been having a blast in online. Me and these guys were playing some good missions and I've managed to work up to $500,000 now, then we did this tank glitch in free roam (which i found out of sheer luck)...4 guys in tanks rolling round looks pretty epic.

BTW Don, I sent you a PSN request.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next