SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

+8
bazzza
Criss
cabo-hicks
iceweb38
badjab326
Benny26
Saven
Don Vecta
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Charco Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Do people buy physical copies of pc games? I don't.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: Cars, guns and chicks: The Grand Theft Auto thread.

Post  Saven Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:31 pm

There are some out there that still do. It is 65GB big and for quite a few people in the US, this is probably the best option due to our shitty isp infrastructure.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoVamp Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Saven wrote:It is 65GB big

Dayum. Shocked

I wouldn't mind having a physical copy, but so many DVD's..
Now had it come on one or two blurays..

NeoVamp
NeoVamp
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:54 pm

NeoVamp wrote:
Saven wrote:It is 65GB big

Dayum. Shocked

I wouldn't mind having a physical copy, but so many DVD's..
Now had it come on one or two blurays..

Yeah, I wished there was an option for at least two blu-rays. Wish it would become the standard on PC already.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:54 pm

PC games are on DVDs?! Fuck me, why not release them on cassette still. Time to drag them kicking and screaming into 2006 with blu ray.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Charco wrote:PC games are on DVDs?! Fuck me, why not release them on cassette still. Time to drag them kicking and screaming into 2006 with blu ray.

Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon May 18, 2015 11:34 pm

So yeah, that GTA V Story DLC that was teased awhile back sounds like it got canned

"Uhh, we have different recollections."

I love this "We didn't say that" comment in this day and age. I don't know why companies think they can get away that easily. Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue May 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Saven wrote:So yeah, that GTA V Story DLC that was teased awhile back sounds like it got canned

"Uhh, we have different recollections."

I love this "We didn't say that" comment in this day and age. I don't know why companies think they can get away that easily. Laughing

This fucking sucks.

Although I'm sure there's still a shitload of content to be added... like my beloved Super GT.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun May 31, 2015 3:27 am

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Charco wrote:PC games are on DVDs?! Fuck me, why not release them on cassette still. Time to drag them kicking and screaming into 2006 with blu ray.

Might be due to the fact that a lot of PC gamers either have not got a blu ray player on there pc, or have not got a optical drive at all so developers think it is pointless to put games on BLU RAY be more exspensive. Most people on PC just download now so much easier.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:54 pm

bazzza wrote:

Might be due to the fact that a lot of PC gamers either have not got a blu ray player on there pc, or have not got a optical drive at all so developers think it is pointless to put games on BLU RAY be more exspensive. Most people on PC just download now so much easier.

Did you really just finally respond to a post that is more than five months old?
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Damn, i really hated GTA IV, even more the "realism" (wannabe) it tried to enforce in these games... I liked V (more compared to) IV, but still, i didn't quite enjoy it. After having played the 3d universe, somehow, i couldn't get used or "like", the new gen... For me, best in the series is still San Andreas.

I seriously hate it how bumping and car crashing can kill you or throw you from the broken glass down the street, i hate even more when you drive a motorbike, hit a surface, catapult all the way to god and immediately die, i hate the most game's physics, vehicle driving mostly which besides realistic, feels quite restricted and "clunky".

I would like the old gameplay style with car explosions and unrealistic physics/gameplay.
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Tue May 31, 2016 3:18 pm

Sorry to revive this thread.  It's just that this video popped up in my head a few minutes ago.  It basically is a rap battle between Franklin and Travor kind of like the Epic Rap Battles of History series.  
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:37 am

After all those years and people still keep discovering new things, for san andreas... A new trick was found, in order to make ANY vehicle in the game you want/like, into a FULLY INDESTRUCTIBLE, no way to be damaged, version of it...

You need to use the mission duplicate trick (keeping a phone call in memory by never answering to it) and use a mission starting point, ideally the last mission of the quarry. The specific details can be found in the online guides for obtaining unique and uniquely colored vehicles (some fully immune cars can be gained through normal missions and special courses of action, too).

I myself got an entire collection of "untouchable" little beauties but the best ones for this, was the Rhino Tank and the Hunter Helicopter! Adding the Vortex Amphibious Boat from the mission with Mad Dog and Og Loc, i can go freely through Land, Air and Waters, without ANYTHING being able to damage me, destroy my vehicle or much less, waste me! Starting a fight in a vehicle unable to be damaged, is so big fun, too!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6