SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD

5 posters

Go down

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD Empty SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:05 pm

Nice afternoon to everyone ladies and boys! The game mod has been finally finished, and I know I promised
it's release date at 1st of October but my plan was to surprise all of you by releasing this creation a few days before!
I spent lof ot time lot of hours days weeks with this SC Project at the beginning I wanted to drop that I have thought about it again and again and then I made my final decision and started to continue and decided not stopping until it's finished!

But let's jump to the 1st case:

Syndicate Chaos The Darkside Chronicles is technically a complete update of the previous SC(Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3)game mod series in Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 PC game, and the point of making this was
to improve most of those stages backgrounds cutscenes and the OGG music lists as well!
I wasn't happy about releasing those mods on the way they are but unfortunately I've realised too late that what I've done really! Crying or Very sad    
Syndicate Chaos Project started with Final Crash(SoulFireBlaze)and he stopped this project after a time and then together we but that back in life again!

There was a couple of stuffs I wanted to put in the original Syndicate Chaos 1 and Syndicate Chaos 3 mods but I changed my mind I thought they are not necessary subsequently I have regretted this!
But now I have imported all those stuffs in there so I can guarantee that The Darkside Chronicles mod is gonna be more spectacular more amazing, players will be more entertained by it so they won't be disappointed at all!

Some stages backgrounds and layers are very unique in this mod, the mod itself is EASY not frustrating as the previous mods were before, the balance is decent enemy replacement is comfortable maximum 5 enemies can appear at a time,  however the stage bosses can cause extra damages on players so you gotta be really careful what you're doing and focus on them even on lower difficult levels as easy or normal!
I brought 2 new stage-boss enemies in this project and they are replacing the original SOR1 twins and the Rudra sprite pictures, the first stage-boss is Dark Shadow who was Rudra's sensei on the Osaka mountain with the Osaka Dragon Ninja Clan who she leads, and the other stage-boss is Cyrina a decent duplication of Blaze Fielding a female cyborg and actually she's Barbon bodyguard!
But you will find everything out of these characters once you have played all the routes through!
Speaking of Routes - So basically you can choose between 2 different route-lines:  The SC1 path or the SC3 path, but both of them contains easy and hard battle scenes and there are still some pathways at some scenes but you find them!

In order to get the end credit of the mod u must play one of the route-lines through on mania level and u have to choose the ,,Skyscraper Escape,, or the ,,Osaka-Japan,, scene-path to watch it!

One more thing:  
Please make sure you read all the documents in the ,,EXTRA,, folder there is all the information you must know about, and please make sure when you start the mod and you are about to finish a stage where you can jump over to another scene like f.e.:  ,,from stage1d you jump into stage2f,, - always
walk through the entire scene as long as the scene is looped otherwise you won't be able to jump into the correct scene or even the gameplay could be finished!  
You have been warned!!!
I remember that we have had similar problem in our Syndicate Chaos 1 Project!  

Ohhhh and I wanna say special thanks to Styzmask, The Enigma TNG but mostly to Iceferno British music composer remixer cos his musics made my mod very effective and nice and without him I couldn't have done this so great!!!  Cool  

Anyway enjoy our mod have great fun with it, and here's the download link! Very Happy   Razz

Code:
https://mega.nz/file/5WwmkbAS#jhN8imLdEJiRhUeGQQvxfZeKjBf7m8GwLmR5Mp3KPjI

One co-op online playthrough on this nice mod with my partner Final Crash who is also known as Producer of Syndicate Chaos mod series!  Enjoy it folks!!!  Twisted Evil   Razz

Playthrough with CPU on Path B! Please enjoy it! Razz   Twisted Evil  
Ohhhh and this mania run video is from the prototype version of SCTDC mod, there are some
significant changes in the full version so do not worry! 😅

Last edited by Blackblade34 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD

Post  Puzirkov Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:

Nice afternoon to everyone ladies and boys! The game mod has been finally finished, and I know I promised
it's release date at 1st of October but my plan was to surprise all of you by releasing this creation a few days before!
I spent lof ot time lot of hours days weeks with this SC Project at the beginning I wanted to drop that I have thought about it again and again and then I made my final decision and started to continue and decided not stopping until it's finished!

Syndicate Chaos The Darkside Chronicles is technically a complete update of the previous SC(Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3)game mod series in Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 PC game, and the point of making this was
to improve most of those stages backgrounds cutscenes and the OGG music lists as well!
I wasn't happy about releasing those mods on the way they are but unfortunately I've realised too late that what I've done really! Crying or Very sad    
Syndicate Chaos Project started with Final Crash(SoulFireBlaze)and he stopped this project after a time and then together we but that back in life again!

There was a couple of stuffs I wanted to put in the original Syndicate Chaos 1 and Syndicate Chaos 3 mods but I changed my mind I thought they are not necessary subsequently I have regretted this!
But now I have imported all those stuffs in there so I can guarantee that The Darkside Chronicles mod is gonna be more spectacular more amazing, players will be more entertained by it so they won't be disappointed at all!

Some stages backgrounds and layers are very unique in this mod, the mod itself is EASY not frustrating as the previous mods were before, the balance is decent enemy replacement is comfortable maximum 5 enemies can appear at a time,  however the stage bosses can cause extra damages on players so you gotta be really careful what you're doing and focus on them even on lower difficult levels as easy or normal!
I brought 2 new stage-boss enemies in this project and they are replacing the original SOR1 twins and the Rudra sprite pictures, the first stage-boss is Dark Shadow who was Rudra's sensei on the Osaka mountain with the Osaka Dragon Ninja Clan who she leads, and the other stage-boss is Cyrina a decent duplication of Blaze Fielding a female cyborg and actually she's Barbon bodyguard!
But you will find everything out of these characters once you have played all the routes through!
Speaking of Routes - So basically you can choose between 2 different route-lines:  The SC1 path or the SC3 path, but both of them contains easy and hard battle scenes and there are still some pathways at some scenes but you find them!

In order to get the end credit of the mod u must play one of the route-lines through on mania level and u have to choose the ,,Skyscraper Escape,, or the ,,Osaka-Japan,, scene-path to watch it!

One more thing:  
Please make sure you read all the documents in the ,,EXTRA,, folder there is all the information you must know about, and please make sure when you start the mod and you are about to finish a stage where you can jump over to another scene like f.e.:  ,,from stage1d you jump into stage2f,, - always
walk through the entire scene as long as the scene is looped otherwise you won't be able to jump into the correct scene or even the gameplay could be finished!  
You have been warned!!!

Ohhhh and I wanna say special thanks to Styzmask, The Enigma TNG but mostly to Iceferno British music composer remixer cos his musics made my mod very effective and nice and without him I couldn't have done this so great!!!  Cool  

Anyway enjoy our mod have great fun with it, and here's the download link! Very Happy   Razz

I definitely download and play. I look forward to seeing the stages.

Hakuyo

Blackblade34 likes this post

Back to top Go down

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD Empty Re: SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:35 pm

Have fun with it pal! Razz
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:13 am

Blackblade34 wrote:Have fun with it pal! Razz

Mutually, good luck to you. Write your email)
I played last night, I had to finish, early for work. But what I saw I liked very much. The stages are much better. You go ahead! Very Happy

Hakuyo

Blackblade34 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:14 pm

Thanks for this work.

Blackblade34 wrote:Syndicate Chaos The Darkside Chronicles is technically a complete update of the previous SC(Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3)
It means this mod is a fusion of SC1+SC3 with improvements? Why SC2 is not in the pack?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:33 pm

vince wrote:Thanks for this work.

Blackblade34 wrote:Syndicate Chaos The Darkside Chronicles is technically a complete update of the previous SC(Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3)
It means this mod is a fusion of SC1+SC3 with improvements? Why SC2 is not in the pack?

1st of all because I thought that SC2 isn't really necessary part of the series, the elements the stuffs I put inside that mod they weren't the best even the storyline was ,, under average,, if I can say like that.
And the 2nd reason is I could not put another big mod in the same folder, all the 63 OGG files has been taken already by SC1 and SC3 mods + the battle scenes were running out only 14 or 16 scenes would have left for SC2 which is not enough and I wasn't willing to use a 2nd folder for this, so technically that is the main reason I didn't update SC2 unfortunately but it was in my mind before! 😔
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Good job Blackblade. Your MOD is awesome. The backgrounds are beautiful. The enemies are not so hard, yeah, at least until I meet a lot of Robo-X in the end (and the one with Shiva-3 are pain in the ass) -_-

Aside of the great story, the gameplay itself needs some rebalancing in some areas, especially this one :

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD K45caNg

See? Honestly, I don't know if this MOD requires a character who can use heavy weapon like RPG Rocket or Uzi effectively, because Shiva are so fast and therefore, it's hard to land your bullet to him, especially on mania level. Furthermore, since I was playing as Sonic a.k.a Roo who cannot use firearms, and beating Shiva with 5x HP in 99 seconds by conventional means are insane, then it means this MOD is impossible to complete when playing as him.

The conclusion?

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD CIs9itG

I've got a bad ending. That's all Smile
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:58 pm

Persephone wrote:Good job Blackblade. Your MOD is awesome. The backgrounds are beautiful. The enemies are not so hard, yeah, at least until I meet a lot of Robo-X in the end (and the one with Shiva-3 are pain in the ass) -_-

Aside of the great story, the gameplay itself needs some rebalancing in some areas, especially this one :

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD K45caNg

See? Honestly, I don't know if this MOD requires a character who can use heavy weapon like RPG Rocket or Uzi effectively, because Shiva are so fast and therefore, it's hard to land your bullet to him, especially on mania level. Furthermore, since I was playing as Sonic a.k.a Roo who cannot use firearms, and beating Shiva with 5x HP in 99 seconds by conventional means are insane, then it means this MOD is impossible to complete when playing as him.

The conclusion?

syndicate chaos - SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES - COMPLETE EDITION MOD CIs9itG

I've got a bad ending. That's all Smile

😂 😂 😂 Hi Persephone, I have been waited for your comment which has come earlier than I thought!
Okay so the thing is the escape scene is hard but not as hard as it looks like!: The essence is since you got a bazooka, machine gun and a handgun and technically it's still not enough to kill Shiva, u must do everything very quick and must attack him intensively in order to take him out and have enough time to get the extraction point, however there's one more option: if you screw him out to the very top of the right side and starting to shoot him or kick him then technically u can push him down from the building and the battle is over straight away nothing can block you any more!
It's not easy, requires good skills really but possible to do!
Btw thanks for your feedback really appreciate it! 👍 👍
Next time try SC3 route-line that's a little bit easier and u still can get the real ending if you choose the ,,Osaka Japan,, path however Dark Shadow(final boss)is very aggressive so u must be really careful with her!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:27 pm

What? You have been waiting for my comment? Why? Shocked

Okay, like I said above, since Roo can't use any firearms (he will just simply throw it away), so it's impossible to get a good ending because I doubt if we could beat Shiva with 5x HP less than 99 seconds without the help of police, uzi, bottomless pit, or something like that. And even more so when playing as weak character like Roo.

Well, maybe I need to play as another character, either Adam, Elle, or even Max (only if I was too frustrated) xD
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:30 am

Persephone wrote:What? You have been waiting for my comment? Why? Shocked

Okay, like I said above, since Roo can't use any firearms (he will just simply throw it away), so it's impossible to get a good ending because I doubt if we could beat Shiva with 5x HP less than 99 seconds without the help of police, uzi, bottomless pit, or something like that. And even more so when playing as weak character like Roo.

Well, maybe I need to play as another character, either Adam, Elle, or even Max (only if I was too frustrated) xD

All-right no worries! I have been planning to make a ,,boss tutorial,, video in Remake a while so probably I will create it soon enough! In this boss tutorial video I will show players the most effective tricks and methods for beating all the stage & final bosses with different strategies.
And I just let u know it's possible to beat Shiva with any character at escape scene in 99 seconds, u will see!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:44 am

Blackblade34 wrote:1st of all because I thought that SC2 isn't really necessary part of the series, the elements the stuffs I put inside that mod they weren't the best even the storyline was ,, under average,, if I can say like that.
And the 2nd reason is I could not put another big mod in the same folder, all the 63 OGG files has been taken already by SC1 and SC3 mods + the battle scenes were running out only 14 or 16 scenes would have left for SC2 which is not enough and I wasn't willing to use a 2nd folder for this, so technically that is the main reason I didn't update SC2 unfortunately but it was in my mind before! 😔
Ok. But it would be more simple to reedit SC1 and SC3 in two mods new version, separately, no?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:51 am

vince wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:1st of all because I thought that SC2 isn't really necessary part of the series, the elements the stuffs I put inside that mod they weren't the best even the storyline was ,, under average,, if I can say like that.
Ok. But it would be more simple to reedit SC1 and SC3 in two mods new version, separately, no?

Not exactly! Making two mods separately in one folder is just waste besides my project was saying about ONE MOD with SC1 & SC3 updates! Not a practical solution besides what difference will it make if I separate the mods from each other?
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:51 am

But at the start of your "new" mod, we have to choose between SC1 and SC3, so that's the same thing: two different mods.

It's like having a new ultimate bluray edition of Lord of the Rings on one disc (with a new title), but without the second one because, erf, no place on the disc.

But you're the creator, you have all rights on your creation. If you think the second one has to disappear, ok.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:28 pm

vince wrote:But at the start of your "new" mod, we have to choose between SC1 and SC3, so that's the same thing: two different mods.

It's like having a new ultimate bluray edition of Lord of the Rings on one disc (with a new title), but without the second one because, erf, no place on the disc.

But you're the creator, you have all rights on your creation. If you think the second one has to disappear, ok.

Tbh with you Vince I don't see any point in your theory, since I made an update about SC1 & SC3 and the low title says: ,,THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES,, - which basically means a mod with overall stuffs between the two mods, so in your case if I would create two different mods separately then I completely contradict myself which is obvious!
Listen I am not going to argue with you that's not my intention either but seriously did you read all the info over about the mod which is at top of the topic???
I strongly think you didn't!
Do you know the ,,Tekken Tag Tournament 1,, PS2 video game? I assume you do. What does it contain exactly?
Tekken Tag Tournament 1 is basically in the same basic concept just like my new mod is since technically it's an update as well and it stores 3 full previous games which is Tekken 1, Tekken2, Tekken 3 and of course with better conditions balance and graphic engine improvements, and the director Hajime Nakatani didn't separated them cos it's an overall project as well!
So I am asking you one last time: ,,What difference will I make by separate SC1 and SC3 mods from each other?,,
Nothing really!

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 pm

Wuzzup vince
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:Nothing really!
Nothing, except SC2 disappeared in the result, but once again if it's your choice, you're the creator.
It was not a criticism, just an interrogation about why doing so much work to compile two mods in one when doing two mods would be so simple.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:54 pm

vince wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:Nothing really!
Nothing, except SC2 disappeared in the result, but once again if it's your choice, you're the creator.
It was not a criticism, just an interrogation about why doing so much work to compile two mods in one when doing two mods would be so simple.

I have done a lot of work with this project that's for sure, I wanted to show everybody on this forum that(but mostly for myself)I can create something more special precise and unique in this nice PC game!
Wait a minute.....! You said ,,except SC2 disappeared in the result!,,
Are you telling me that you liked SC2 very much and you're missing it from this new mod????
I always feel that I've failed in the original SC2 project didn't put enough effort and patience in it!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:53 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:Wait a minute.....! You said ,,except SC2 disappeared in the result!,,
Are you telling me that you liked SC2 very much and you're missing it from this new mod????    
I always feel that I've failed in the original SC2 project didn't put enough effort and patience in it!
I didn't appreciate the stroboscopic Rudra as final boss and the end of the mod at the stage 6 if no mania, but yeah, the mod was pleasant, with some good ideas and good stages (the lions, etc.).
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:26 pm

vince wrote:
Blackblade34 wrote:Wait a minute.....! You said ,,except SC2 disappeared in the result!,,
I didn't appreciate the stroboscopic Rudra as final boss and the end of the mod at the stage 6 if no mania, but yeah, the mod was pleasant, with some good ideas and good stages (the lions, etc.).
new

I see!
Unfortunately I am not planning to update SC2 mod, but I really recommend you to play this ,,The Darkside Chronicles,, since it contains many surprises alternative routes new stages and funny cutscenes!
Just give it a shoot and probably u will like it better than SC2, I mean who knows!? 😊 😊
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:07 am

Persephone wrote:What? You have been waiting for my comment? Why? Shocked

Check the ,,https://sorr.forumotion.net/f1-sorr-english,, topic and look for the ,,STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE - STAGE & FINAL BOSSES DEFEAT TUTORIAL,, trade then you will know what you need Very Happy 😉
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:49 am

Woah, you've managed to beat Shiva on final scene by knocking him to the abyss. Even with Roo, though it's bit tricky due to lack of using firearms, but it still possible after all Very Happy

Does it mean I was too noob? Sad

Well, I'm going to play again as Adam. I will give you video when I'm finished Smile
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:33 am

Persephone wrote:Woah, you've managed to beat Shiva on final scene by knocking him to the abyss. Even with Roo, though it's bit tricky due to lack of using firearms, but it still possible after all Very Happy

Does it mean I was too noob? Sad

Well, I'm going to play again as Adam. I will give you video when I'm finished Smile

No nope, it does not mean you're a noob!
The thing is I made very unique tasks in this project which are unusual from the SORR main game's
stuffs and sometimes players get surprised by them! Twisted Evil
But why don't you choose another route-line? There are several new scenes backgrounds in the mod
+ there are the new stage bosses as well and I bet you didn't meet them yet!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:

One more thing:  
You have been warned!!!

Code:

One co-op online playthrough on this nice mod with my partner Final Crash who is also known as Producer of Syndicate Chaos mod series!  Enjoy it folks!!!  Twisted Evil   Razz

Playthrough with CPU on Path B! Please enjoy it! Razz   Twisted Evil  
Ohhhh and this mania run video is from the prototype version of SCTDC mod, there are some
significant changes in the full version so do not worry! 😅

Hi everyone!
I have not been here for a quiet while, but somehow I missed this forum a little bit! 😇
This Streets Of Rage 4 was a......ahhhhh.....let's just say some kind of experience with
some fun mix-ups, I made plenty of game-play videos about even on Mania+ but at the
end of the day this creation is far not as good as Streets Of Rage Remake V5.1 project is.
So before I made my last game-play on it I decided I am done with it once and for all and
trust me I have my reasons why!?! 😞
Anyway I'm back and ready to get back to Streets Of Rage Remake video game and playing
some game-plays like I did in the old times and of course I am talking about V5.1 edition not
v5.2!
But here is a surprise:
From now I am gonna be about to beat some cool SORR mods but the only condition is: YOU GUYS
WILL CHOOSE which mods I must beat not me! Smile
So the next 5 MODS will be decided by you(anyone who is a member in this forum)and the game-plays are gonna be captured as well of course and I surely will beat them one after the other!
Gentlemen, it's all up to you....! So tell me which SORR mods you would like me to beat on mania difficult
level?
1......?
2......?
3......?
4......?
5......?

Btw here is some video footage about our SOR4 3P co-op online mania+ run including the grandmaster FinalCrashSOR3 & Anthopants U.S. SOR players and of course me and we have had so much fun with it! 🥰
If posting any SOR4 video on here is prohibited I will delete it shortly afterwards of course! 👍

Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down