SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker

3 posters

Go down

[TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker  Empty [TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker

Post  Rain Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:50 pm

I have seen people do this in mod before  and I know I have to make an fpg file named "portrait" and put them in there. But how do I use them in cutscene maker. Because when I just use a text file to make a cutscene they Ethier do show up or the cutscene is to long so I need cutscene maker but how do I do custom portraits in cutscene maker
Rain
Rain
Electra

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker  Empty Re: [TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker

Post  Don Vecta Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:35 am

To create custom portraits in your mod, follow the next steps:

• In your script folder of your mod, create the fpg named portraits.

[TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker  Unknown
  • Have your portraits ready with 44 x 44 pixel size, preferable saved in PNG format.

• Import your images inside the portraits.fpg naming the files from 500 to 799.

• Save your fpg.
  • Open the txt file of the cutscene you want to add your new portraits. In the dialogue page the default number for no portrait will be at 000. Change the number to the one you assigned in your fpg.

• Save your txt file.
  • VOILA~! 

[TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker  SnapshotJava2

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave, Puzirkov and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker  Empty Re: [TUTORIAL] Custom portrait in cutscene maker

Post  MaxiStavros Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:51 pm

so im guessing the

1 is the fpg code
500 is the portrait number

but whats the 180 for?
MaxiStavros
MaxiStavros
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down