SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering

2 posters

Go down

help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering Empty help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering

Post  toph_bei_fong Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 am

I used to be able to run this game perfectly on windows 7. But on windows 10 I'm having all kinds of issues.

First off when I full screen the game now, the screen is all zoomed in wrong. Like the image is zoomed too close to the screen. It used to full screen it and put it into 4:3 and everything is fine. All of a sudden it just stopped doing that.

I tried using the 4K full screen tool and the same things happens.

also the game now stutters all of a sudden

my spces are i7 3770K, RTX 2080ti and 32GB of DDR3.

Can anyone please help me with this? I can mind the stuttering but the screen size and aspect ratio thing kills the game because I can only play it in window mode.

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering Empty Re: help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering

Post  toph_bei_fong Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:13 pm

So i figured out the stuttering issue. I did a fresh download of the game and the stuttering was gone. When i turn vsync on it starts stuttering. At that point, no matter if I turn vsync back off, the stuttering stays there. So I have to delete the files and start over with a fresh download. I'll take a little screen tearing over stuttering.

as for the fullscreen problem, I just play this game on my windows 7 machine. It doesn't like my windows 10 machine.

But what is weird is my TV will display the game in fullscreen stretch but my monitor will set the game to 4:3. My TV I have to go into the the settings and manually change the picture to 4:3. Is there a reason this happens?

toph_bei_fong
Galsia

Back to top Go down

help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering Empty Re: help with full screen, aspect ratio problems and stuttering

Post  Rockmanxx Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:42 pm

toph_bei_fong wrote:First off when I full screen the game now, the screen is all zoomed in wrong. Like the image is zoomed too close to the screen. It used to full screen it and put it into 4:3 and everything is fine. All of a sudden it just stopped doing that.
I Have run into the same problem when trying to play SORR without a GPU(I fried my GPU but that's another topic).

Turns out the issue is caused by your video drivers, in your case its Windows 10 Drivers for your GPU. In my case, its the Intel Integrated Graphics driver which causes this glitch. I disabled the Intel drivers and it DOES Fix the problem, the only problem is now that SORR runs at 15 FPS lol
Rockmanxx
Rockmanxx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down