SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In game stuttering/frame pacing

Go down

In game stuttering/frame pacing  Empty In game stuttering/frame pacing

Post  Gaz9000 Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:25 am

I am surprised to see this isn’t a topic that has been brought up yet.

I have been having this issue for years now, going back to the older 5.1 version where i experience really bad frame pacing issues throughout the game, sometimes It’ll run fine then i occasionally get a really bad jittery effect and the game limps along .

The strange thing is.. at one point in the past this game exhibited none of these issues, this was back when i had windows 7, then one day these issues just started, not only on my pc but every other pc and capable laptop i have tried, I can only imagine at some point down the line a Windows 10 update must have caused this 🤷🏻‍�, I believe this to be the case especially how it still runs flawlessly on my original Xbox

I have tried everything from different resolutions, every combination of vsync in Nvidia control panel to the in game settings and nothing has worked. So i am hoping there is someone here with an answer

Thanks
Gaz

Gaz9000

Synthllylard likes this post

Back to top Go down

In game stuttering/frame pacing  Empty Re: In game stuttering/frame pacing

Post  Synthllylard Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:38 pm

I get the exact issue on my end, using windows 10 as well on an intel hd card,
i found that using borderless_sync and alt-tabbing in and out of the game when the stutter gets too bad does the trick, because for whatever reason, as long as the game window is not in focus, the game runs at a solid and smooth 60 fps, the moment i focus on the window, the stutter returns.

Synthllylard

Gaz9000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaz9000 Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Thanks for the reply, I’ll definitely try your suggestion out,

Gaz9000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down