SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2

+7
SORDave
SpideyKeiiti
Iceferno
graylandertagger
Don Vecta
vince
Puzirkov
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Empty BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2

Post  Puzirkov Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:42 pm

SoRR V5.1: Burning Fight Prototype v1.2
2018 by Serrr and Puzir (Special Thanks allan.keiiti)

Preface
Three colorful characters to choose from (police from New York, Duke and Billy and their Japanese counterpart Ryu) will join the fight against organized crime in the streets of Osaka, or rather his gaming, semi-imaginary version. Each of the presented characters has individual combat skills, and hence levels of strength and agility.
So Ryu is the fastest, but also causing less damage to his attacks, Billy is the slowest, but also the strongest, but the Duke is the golden mean. And new warrior from Burning Fight Prototype Bully. Bully is the very-very slowest, but the strongest.
Numerous destructible items found on narrow Japanese streets hide under themselves all sorts of useful gizmos that make life easier for the player (energy recovery, weapons, increase in gaming points).
In addition to the main locations, the player (optionally) can visit mini-locations that occur on almost every level. There, within the allotted time, it is necessary to neutralize the bandit and smash a couple of interior items to get something worthwhile, for example, a complete restoration of energy or life.

Some images of the stages of the Burning Fight Prototype
Stage 1 :  MAIN STREET

Stage 2 :  SHOPPING CENTER

Stage 3 :  DOWNTOWN

Stage 4 :  SOUTH BAY AREA

Stage 5 :  SEA AREA

This Burning Fight Prototype includes
An ideally ported version of the original arcade hit from SNK, with stages torn in native resolution with several adaptations to match the resolution of 320 * 240. Standard palette of enemies, role-playing games of villains from the original game.
A data folder with extensive modding experience, from a sound scheme based on the source game, to custom consumables and other amazing events. This is necessary in order to play a full game.
Smashing objects, secret areas with tons of bonus as in the original game. Animated and dynamic videos, which include the adaptation of the new intro, and the animated finale. Original soundtrack from the game, including partially voices.
Unexpected set of new game characters ...
Burning Fight Prototype is only compatible with SORR v5.1 !!!

Installing Burning Fight Prototype
To play in this wonderful mod you need to have an original clean version of the remake.
Then you need to unzip the archive into your root folder with the installed game Streets of Rage Remake.
The archive specified the standard path C:\Program Files\Streets of Rage Remake v5.1.
If the other then necessarily specify its path to the root folder.
Everything will be set automatically.

Attention!
Your date folder will be replaced if it is already installed.
If you need your data folder, you need to save it.

I personally checked, no viruses!!!

Instruction:

Open Burning Fight Prototype v1.0 Eng.iso using a virtual drive or WinRAR.
Copy or drag and drop all files to the folder you created.
You can also open Burning Fight Prototype v1.0 Eng.iso and run it directly in the archive.
Start Autorun.exe to open the Burning Fight Prototype installation menu.
Checked, no viruses!

.]]]]....]]]].....]]...]]]]
                                             ]]..]]..]]..]]..]]]]..]]..]]
                                             ...]]...]]..]]....]]...]]]]
                                             .]].....]]..]]....]]..]]..]]
                                             ]]]]]]...]]]].....]]...]]]]

One week!!! Relize)
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Bfp_v111

Great gratitude to my friend SERRR!!!
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 5329848

So....Burning Figth.....
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 N3dy8t13
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Ohc3kx10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Rg4ezb10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Swz75j11
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 U9qspy10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Uq8wul10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Xs90lg10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Gvalap10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Mvd46u10

version 1.2.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/196xNOqIvhRzQiOgj1by2wQlr2mi_S2yQ/view
Allan drew a new train for this mod. In the future, they planned to create dialogues and new cut scenes. The game is still made for version 5.1.

Last edited by Puzirkov on Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

cs-r and MARTIN98 like this post

Back to top Go down

BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Empty Re: BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2

Post  vince Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 am

Yes!

But it is not v1.0, more something like v2...? I remember an old version without customization, but maybe it was done by Serrr?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:15 am

vince wrote:Yes!

But it is not v1.0, more something like v2...? I remember an old version without customization, but maybe it was done by Serrr?

Almost all the work was done by Serrr. I also did a lot of work, but almost all the work was remade by Serrr. I was not against, on the contrary, if my desires he sees in an even better image.
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
vince wrote:Yes!

Almost all the work was done by Serrr. I also did a lot of work, but almost all the work was remade by Serrr. I was not against, on the contrary, if my desires he sees in an even better image.

For 1st stage when Bully went on a motorcycle I used to work Knuckle Bash by Serrr and mod H.U.N.T.E.R by Don Vecta. Also, I used a background from the Vendetta mod for the background view (remind me who the author is, please).

Last edited by Puzirkov on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Wow, looking forward to it!

Some notes about the demo video that probably you'd like to look into before the final release:

• In the custom subway train stage, remove the dilapidated Final Fight subway trains and backgrounds. Japan's railway system is incredibly clean, even for a Yakuza ridden Osaka. Actually, in SORR v4, the subway interiors are Final Fight's but cleaned up, you can use that but recolored in the SNK bright colors. Oh, and make sure they follow the main train perspective direction (the train car uses a left to right direction while that ugly Final Fight layer uses a right to left direction. Also, in that area, I think it's better to use transparency as the foreground.
  • Change the BGM of downtown. I know it's the set your score theme, but the loop is too short and becomes horribly repetitive. Use the original theme instead.
  • I think for the elevator scene, it's better to break it down in two parts: the ascension part without Ryuji (with the sprite of Ryuji waiting at the top of the building) and then then next scene the boss fight with Ryuji with the character jumping in into the battle and with more space in the scene.
  • I loved the Black Rain intro in the mod, but I think to make it consistent, the game could use a couple of cutscenes between the stages to discuss the targets of the Yakuza and the Castella family, even the dialogues of the pre-fights (Heike saying his COME AND GET SOME in stage one). Also, please, please, pleaaaase... create a proper epilogue ending of the game and don't plaster the original Neo Geo crummy credits only. If there's a reason this game should be remade is to give it a proper ending with the resolution of the battle, like the capture (or death) of Castella and the Yakuza chairman (which I believe is Ryugo Nitou, the one subboss before Castella), the happy goodbye of the uneasy alliance between the American cops (including Bully as part of the cast) and Ryu Saeba and then roll the original credits. Don't leave that awful empty feeling the original game leave after finishing it.
  • Amazing work with the sprite work conversion of playable characters and enemies, just make sure all of them are palette edition friendly if we want to add extra colors (like having those two Billys with the same color look awful), the palette usage will also give you guys room to add extra enemies with the new colors for higher difficulties (like changing the palette of Tom Anderson and Mad Dilly without the need to use another character besides Abadede, same for Ryuji and Ryugo using the same Yamato).
  • I know the voices and the name of the enemies are still missing, but make sure the final boss is named CASTELLA and not Casterora (which is Japangrish of the Castella name). 

Really looking forward for the final product, hope my advice is good enough for you, guys. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:10 pm

I think it's good to separate who is part of the Heiwa-Gumi and the Castella family.

Heiwa-Gumi

• Bob Katou
  • Yoshio
  • Fujiyama
  • Hiroshi
  • Yasu
  • Takeshi
  • Woo Yamamoto
  • Yujiro Heike (Lieutenant)
  • Azusa Heike (Lieutenant)
  • Gozo Gohara
  • Ryuji Nitou (vice-leader)
  • Ryugo Nitou (chairman)

Castella family

• Jack
  • Robert Baun
  • Bruce Stone
  • Thomas Hayes
  • Duffy
  • Gonzales
  • Peter Brown
  • Stivie Zappa
  • Marvin
  • Tom Anderson (enforcer)
  • Harold Carr (enforcers of Azusa)
  • Marshall (Castella's bodyguard)
  • Johnny
  • Gary Powell (enforcer)
  • Mad Dilly (enforcer)
  • Castella (Don)

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Wow, looking forward to it!

Some notes about the demo video that probably you'd like to look into before the final release:

• In the custom subway train stage, remove the dilapidated Final Fight subway trains and backgrounds. Japan's railway system is incredibly clean, even for a Yakuza ridden Osaka. Actually, in SORR v4, the subway interiors are Final Fight's but cleaned up, you can use that but recolored in the SNK bright colors. Oh, and make sure they follow the main train perspective direction (the train car uses a left to right direction while that ugly Final Fight layer uses a right to left direction. Also, in that area, I think it's better to use transparency as the foreground.
  • Change the BGM of downtown. I know it's the set your score theme, but the loop is too short and becomes horribly repetitive. Use the original theme instead.
  • I think for the elevator scene, it's better to break it down in two parts: the ascension part without Ryuji (with the sprite of Ryuji waiting at the top of the building) and then then next scene the boss fight with Ryuji with the character jumping in into the battle and with more space in the scene.
  • I loved the Black Rain intro in the mod, but I think to make it consistent, the game could use a couple of cutscenes between the stages to discuss the targets of the Yakuza and the Castella family, even the dialogues of the pre-fights (Heike saying his COME AND GET SOME in stage one). Also, please, please, pleaaaase... create a proper epilogue ending of the game and don't plaster the original Neo Geo crummy credits only. If there's a reason this game should be remade is to give it a proper ending with the resolution of the battle, like the capture (or death) of Castella and the Yakuza chairman (which I believe is Ryugo Nitou, the one subboss before Castella), the happy goodbye of the uneasy alliance between the American cops (including Bully as part of the cast) and Ryu Saeba and then roll the original credits. Don't leave that awful empty feeling the original game leave after finishing it.
  • Amazing work with the sprite work conversion of playable characters and enemies, just make sure all of them are palette edition friendly if we want to add extra colors (like having those two Billys with the same color look awful), the palette usage will also give you guys room to add extra enemies with the new colors for higher difficulties (like changing the palette of Tom Anderson and Mad Dilly without the need to use another character besides Abadede, same for Ryuji and Ryugo using the same Yamato).
  • I know the voices and the name of the enemies are still missing, but make sure the final boss is named CASTELLA and not Casterora (which is Japangrish of the Castella name). 

Really looking forward for the final product, hope my advice is good enough for you, guys. Smile

Download
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZLVE87ZirJ5a86AahSnwFob6f0mQJgP1zW7

It was decided to release Burning Fight Prototype v1.0 mod for sormaker v5.1.
Continuation 2.0 will be reviewed and will be released later. If anyone wants to take part in improving the mod, then you can join our project. We will be happy!
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 am

WTF~!? An .iso? Is it safe?

Also, it's missing the palette folder. Needs the names of the characters, their colors and their voices.

Last edited by Don Vecta on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:35 am

Don Vecta wrote:WTF~!? An .iso? Is it safe?

Yes, it's safe, there are installation instructions inside. There is even a video of how to do it. I personally checked, no viruses!
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:09 am

Okay, but you guys were missing the palette folder as well and the missing voices

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, but you guys were missing the palette folder as well and the missing voices

Thanks for the advice, they are surely impeccable. Once again I repeat that if someone wants to join the project, we will be only happy. As a basis, you can take the finished version 1.0. Many people helped throughout the project. Who is the advice, who is the idea. Special thanks to:
SERRR
antyguf
denstar
TheSlaviccc
don vecta
oracle
vince
zakforradio and other.

Once again I thank from the bottom of my heart Serrr! He did almost all the work, I take into account that corrected all my work !!!

For today, such a situation, that sounds from the game can not be obtained.

Special Thanks BOMBERGAMES! SORR 5.1 BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!

BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Oao_i_10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Bfp_v110
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:13 pm

I played it yesterday. First of all, the replacement of the enemies and some characters is very impressive, congratulations for that. Besides, the backgrounds are nice, with some innovative ideas (the train, the shops...), the customization of objects, letters and everything is good. But... even if I know it's a big job, the result isn't very playable. What I really like in Streets of Rage Remake and its mods, that's the gameplay is as good as the originals, what is very rare for a fangame. Here, it is fun to see these customized enemies, but we feel something is not working when we hit them, grab them or receive their attacks. So it is not SORR anymore, it is Mugen.
I know it is a prototype, but I don't know if you can change ALL the characters and enemies perfectly. It was done two times in the past (Shiva/Break in SoR3 Ultimate Mode and Cody in Rescue Metro City) and it was perfect, but only for two enemies.
Besides, some enemies don't have name, and some enemies still have they SORR voices. And for some replacement choice, I am not sure it is a good idea, for example, one of the enemy is Bear, but this one seems too strong for a medium punk.
But once again, great job, I hope to see the evolution quick.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Not to rush anything, but any word on the update? It's been awhile.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:11 pm

graylandertagger wrote:Not to rush anything, but any word on the update?  It's been awhile.

I will talk with my partner and maybe there will be more changes and additions. Personally, from myself I will say that I would like to correct the train by the advice of Don Vecta. Electric trains in Japan must be clean. Also I thought I could still make a few extra steps, but I'm not sure if it's anyone's need.

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:54 am

The update would be great, the mod feels incomplete.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Don Vecta wrote:The update would be great, the mod feels incomplete.

This is a finished project.

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:38 am

Puzirkov wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:The update would be great, the mod feels incomplete.

This is a finished project.

???

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 am

vince wrote:I played it yesterday. First of all, the replacement of the enemies and some characters is very impressive, congratulations for that. Besides, the backgrounds are nice, with some innovative ideas (the train, the shops...), the customization of objects, letters and everything is good. But... even if I know it's a big job, the result isn't very playable. What I really like in Streets of Rage Remake and its mods, that's the gameplay is as good as the originals, what is very rare for a fangame. Here, it is fun to see these customized enemies, but we feel something is not working when we hit them, grab them or receive their attacks. So it is not SORR anymore, it is Mugen.
I know it is a prototype, but I don't know if you can change ALL the characters and enemies perfectly. It was done two times in the past (Shiva/Break in SoR3 Ultimate Mode and Cody in Rescue Metro City) and it was perfect, but only for two enemies.
Besides, some enemies don't have name, and some enemies still have they SORR voices. And for some replacement choice, I am not sure it is a good idea, for example, one of the enemy is Bear, but this one seems too strong for a medium punk.
But once again, great job, I hope to see the evolution quick.

I understand perfectly well that there is still a lot of work and you can change it to infinity. There was even an idea to use the streets of rage 5.1 fighters altogether.
Version 1.0 is finished exactly.

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Wed May 01, 2019 8:28 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, but you guys were missing the palette folder as well and the missing voices

Is there any way to get sounds from the game, I can't do it well. Rather, it does not work at all.
Today I accidentally found interesting photos.
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Uaa10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Dpc12c10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Dpc12c11
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Ouo18
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Dbtlhb10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Dvkvf512
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Dnodjf10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Dnodjf11

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:35 am

Puzirkov wrote:SoRR V5.1: Burning Fight Prototype v1.2
2018 by Serrr and Puzir (Special Thanks allan.keiiti)

Preface
Three colorful characters to choose from (police from New York, Duke and Billy and their Japanese counterpart Ryu) will join the fight against organized crime in the streets of Osaka, or rather his gaming, semi-imaginary version. Each of the presented characters has individual combat skills, and hence levels of strength and agility.
So Ryu is the fastest, but also causing less damage to his attacks, Billy is the slowest, but also the strongest, but the Duke is the golden mean. And new warrior from Burning Fight Prototype Bully. Bully is the very-very slowest, but the strongest.
Numerous destructible items found on narrow Japanese streets hide under themselves all sorts of useful gizmos that make life easier for the player (energy recovery, weapons, increase in gaming points).
In addition to the main locations, the player (optionally) can visit mini-locations that occur on almost every level. There, within the allotted time, it is necessary to neutralize the bandit and smash a couple of interior items to get something worthwhile, for example, a complete restoration of energy or life.

Some images of the stages of the Burning Fight Prototype
Stage 1 :  MAIN STREET

Stage 2 :  SHOPPING CENTER

Stage 3 :  DOWNTOWN

Stage 4 :  SOUTH BAY AREA

Stage 5 :  SEA AREA

This Burning Fight Prototype includes
An ideally ported version of the original arcade hit from SNK, with stages torn in native resolution with several adaptations to match the resolution of 320 * 240. Standard palette of enemies, role-playing games of villains from the original game.
A data folder with extensive modding experience, from a sound scheme based on the source game, to custom consumables and other amazing events. This is necessary in order to play a full game.
Smashing objects, secret areas with tons of bonus as in the original game. Animated and dynamic videos, which include the adaptation of the new intro, and the animated finale. Original soundtrack from the game, including partially voices.
Unexpected set of new game characters ...
Burning Fight Prototype is only compatible with SORR v5.1 !!!

Installing Burning Fight Prototype
To play in this wonderful mod you need to have an original clean version of the remake.
Then you need to unzip the archive into your root folder with the installed game Streets of Rage Remake.
The archive specified the standard path C:\Program Files\Streets of Rage Remake v5.1.
If the other then necessarily specify its path to the root folder.
Everything will be set automatically.

Attention!
Your date folder will be replaced if it is already installed.
If you need your data folder, you need to save it.

I personally checked, no viruses!!!

Instruction:

Open Burning Fight Prototype v1.0 Eng.iso using a virtual drive or WinRAR.
Copy or drag and drop all files to the folder you created.
You can also open Burning Fight Prototype v1.0 Eng.iso and run it directly in the archive.
Start Autorun.exe to open the Burning Fight Prototype installation menu.
Checked, no viruses!

.]]]]....]]]].....]]...]]]]
                                             ]]..]]..]]..]]..]]]]..]]..]]
                                             ...]]...]]..]]....]]...]]]]
                                             .]].....]]..]]....]]..]]..]]
                                             ]]]]]]...]]]].....]]...]]]]

One week!!! Relize)
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Bfp_v111

Great gratitude to my friend SERRR!!!

So....Burning Figth.....
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 N3dy8t13
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Ohc3kx10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Rg4ezb10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Swz75j11
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 U9qspy10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Uq8wul10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Xs90lg10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Gvalap10
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Mvd46u10

version 1.2.
Allan drew a new train for this mod. In the future, they planned to create dialogues and new cut scenes. The game is still made for version 5.1.

version 1.2.
Allan drew a new train for this mod. In the future, they planned to create dialogues and new cut scenes. The game is still made for version 5.1.[/quote] Arrow

Hakuyo

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Ahh nice. I played the original with a friend recently so am curious to check this out.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:58 am

Iceferno wrote:Ahh nice. I played the original with a friend recently so am curious to check this out.

little by little a new version is being prepared, which will be much better than the original, thanks to the new member of the group.

Hakuyo

Puzirkov, Herb1e, daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti like this post

Back to top Go down

BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Empty Minor Updates for the public

Post  SpideyKeiiti Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:19 pm

The update is in stand-by for the moment, but just to show that it isn't cancelled, here is some minor updates:
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Breakb10

The that breakable from STAGE 1 is now breakable now, not a element from the background.
new Icons for 1up and Gold Bar and player

There's still more things done, but I don't want to give spoilers for the update. ^^

Donovan

Don Vecta, SORDave, Puzirkov, Herb1e and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Mon May 17, 2021 2:30 pm

SpideyKeiiti wrote:The update is in stand-by for the moment, but just to show that it isn't cancelled, here is some minor updates:
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 Breakb10

The that breakable from STAGE 1 is now breakable now, not a element from the background.
new Icons for 1up and Gold Bar and player

There's still more things done, but I don't want to give spoilers for the update. ^^

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BURNING FIGHT REMAKE Ver.1.2 12188910

Hakuyo

daniel2221 and SpideyKeiiti like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SpideyKeiiti Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Public Preview

This scene had more enemies just for test.

For who didn't get the reference from the new route:

peace

Donovan

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next