SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too?

2 posters

Go down

Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too? Empty Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too?

Post  Security Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Recently, i decided to beat all game in Mania, through and through... But while cruising through the hot knife route (the one with Robot Mr.X and the countdown), after:
a. Disabling countdown
b. Getting that card

And beating Shiva (in Mania)...

I got to see the secret ending (with the UFO abduction of players), instead of the expected "There are not enough clues on Mr.X, try again, etc".

Wasn't it absolutely necessary to beat the game by downing any old/normal Mr.X, either from the Sor1 route or Sor2 one? In order to get to the secret ending? Well, anyway, Hot Knife route is easier by far, for this purpose...
Security
Security
Fog

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too? Empty Re: Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too?

Post  Saven Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Nope, just beat it on Mania with no cheats and no save state usage.
Saven
Saven

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too? Empty Re: Secret ending in Hot Knife route, too?

Post  Security Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Saven wrote:Nope, just beat it on Mania with no cheats and no save state usage.

I never use cheats myself and i always finish 1 play at 1 go. When i did what i listed above, i got the secret ending. But when i beat Shiva with the timer running (in mania and with everything else you mention), instead of the secret ending, i got the explosion one, normally! Secret ending appeared only when i both deactivated countdown and picked the card...
Security
Security
Fog

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down