SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video

+2
Sshadow5001
Charco
6 posters

Go down

The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video Empty The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video

Post  Sshadow5001 Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 pm

IT'S DONE IT'S DONE!!!

Wadda you guys think? I worked for weeks on this Very Happy
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

RicardoXI and Reap3r like this post

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video Empty Re: The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video

Post  Charco Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Wow, that was really well done and very in depth. The editing was great, demonstrating each of the options and showing split screen to compare what each setting does. There hasn't been a video like this since the game was released, so well done for making something unique Very Happy

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video Empty Re: The Streets of Rage Remake Demonstration Video

Post  Sshadow5001 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:25 pm

Charco wrote:Wow, that was really well done and very in depth. The editing was great, demonstrating each of the options and showing split screen to compare what each setting does. There hasn't been a video like this since the game was released, so well done for making something unique Very Happy
Thanks Very Happy I'd noticed that too, alot of what I see on Youtube are Gameplay videos so I wanted to share something a little in depth Very Happy
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:15 am

Loved it, sharing the video in my social networks to give awareness of what's the game like.

I might suggest a second video dwelling on the modding scene of SORmaker, though, this will add more lifespan for those who enjoy the core game.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:12 pm

The video I saw on this topic about Streets of Rage Remake, that I find a little educational at first, has given me in-depth information, which the person (known only as Sshadow5001) narrated to demonstrate the features that were used in the project.

It taught me about the different features of the video game and how it compared to the original titles (you can mix-and-match different styles like SOR1 jumping behavior combined with SOR2 camera movements and SOR3 weapon rules).  One thing he has forgotten to tell us about was the "Ambient Sound FX" feature, exclusive to SoRR, which plays background audio at selected scenes in a continuous loop (e.g. like the waves on a beach).

Don Vecta was also saying that he would like to suggest another demo video, except that it focuses on an exclusive feature called SORMaker, which allows gamers to enjoy user-generated stories made by the SoRR Community members.
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Great video, very well put together. Thanks for making this Smile

Worth a sticky i think.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 wrote:One thing he has forgotten to tell us about was the "Ambient Sound FX" feature, exclusive to SoRR, which plays background audio at selected scenes in a continuous loop (e.g. like the waves on a beach).

Didn't the first game have things like the sounds of waves on the beach stage? It's one of the reasons I didn't include it, also the only option was on an off. If it had a "SoR" and "Remake" option i'd have likely covered the differences.

Don Vecta wrote:I might suggest a second video dwelling on the modding scene of SORmaker, though, this will add more lifespan for those who enjoy the core game.

yeah I'd like to do a video on SoRMaker once I know how it works, I know that you can use it to play User Created games but I have no idea what goes into making one.

Benny26 wrote:Great video, very well put together. Thanks for making this Smile

Worth a sticky i think.

Thanks man Very Happy I'm glad you guys liked it Very Happy
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Reap3r Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:38 am

Sshadow5001 wrote:IT'S DONE IT'S DONE!!!

Wadda you guys think? I worked for weeks on this Very Happy
I think it looks good how do I get this can I have this so I can check it out myself but it looks so cool if you would please and thank you

Reap3r

Reap3r likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reap3r Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:39 am

Yeah I think this look real cool dude is there any way I can get a version of this or how do I get it if that's okay with you please and thank you

Reap3r

Reap3r likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down