SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

+78
TiripsRoirraw
Nightmare_Snake_
Hansuke
ViDi
Puzirkov
mrxskull
SpideyKeiiti
deisha_max
Late goodbye
DeXsTeR
SketchTurner
Spooniest
Maria Lourenço
Rageplay
Iceferno
Jonny1989
JamesLee
RyeRaze
wriggle
Hedgehog45
KOManiacJim
Glisp
vince
TheWolfe
Kormann
SORFan1516
Break
Xillatem
Groovemaster303
cabo-hicks
Shyning77
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
hidralisco
El Gambito
RotaEA
KFCutman
Shiva
Creativeman
iceweb38
Magnus Blade
Shadow Fist King
MangoRyu28
Tarma
SoRFanatic
maruf1000
The Four Seven
BigDarsh
Arcane
DarkValentine
the_master1124
NeoVamp
DamianD
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Rapha.7
Zarzak
house
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
Shyning
Xenovant
Matt D
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Mr.Din
badjab326
William Assunção
Charco
rjbetty
Don Vecta
Laucorn
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
82 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 13 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  iceweb38 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:26 am

Oh welcome Glisp, it's been a while indeed! Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 13 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Benny26 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Welcome back, Glisp Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Glisp wrote:Hey guys, long time no see. You probably won't see me on here very much, but I'll try to stop by from time to time. Happy my account finally got verified though.

Your not new! Razz

Welcome back man. Have you ever figured out where the music was stored in memory in the options menu of SOR2 or how that was programmed at all since we played around with it a few years back?
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Glisp Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:11 am

I found that out ages ago. Well at least how to modify music anyway. Red Crimson found the values for altering the music. You can find them in the SOR 2 hacking section of SORonline.

Glisp
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  KOManiacJim Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Greetings. Playing SORR is like meeting a old friend. If I can, I will try to get a Saturn styled controller to make it more authentic. I swear to abide by the rules and to be fair and to treat everybody as if they were me.

KOManiacJim
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hedgehog45 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi guys! Wink
Let's be friends! I come from Russia, the city of Kurgan. I Love SORR. I swear to abide by the rules and to be fair and to treat everybody as if they were me.

Hedgehog45
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Hey guys, welcome to the club Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Welcome!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Welcome all!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wriggle Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:25 am

Just arrived. Great to be part of the community. Very Happy
wriggle
wriggle
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Welcome Wriggle Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Welcome to the forums!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 13 Empty Howdy

Post  RyeRaze Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Hey, peeps. Long time Sor fan here. Since my childhood, this saga has been part of my life. I was registered in the bombergames and s0ronline site, though with other usernames. And even though I'm more of a lurker, you can say I've always been around.
Anyway... New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 13 F2a0cc7f1c74bdfbdd7ea96f5bd2800226ca723e5a5f8dd77b4070cffc58b0fb

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 am

Welcome, y'all!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Welcome everyone!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 13 Empty Streets of Rage? Why not!

Post  JamesLee Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Greetings. I am James Lee, and I have been playing Streets of Rage Remake for who knows how long. I like the game, and I like the mods.

However, the mods are down and I am hoping that someone have saved them all. I really like the co-op with the computer AI. I like playing the game to battle against evil, I have the Streets of Rage Collection mods that is made by... I forget who but she's good. I even had some crazy crack-fic ideas (Such as Top Cat/Don Gato being a transforming tokusatsu hero of the game and mods, transforming into any of the six heroes in a bid to take down Mr. X because the prophecy states that "Only a Diamond in the Rough can defeat the syndicate." Thus he becomes the gonzo-as-all-get-out-saban-toei-super-sentai-kamen-rider-styled hero of the game.) Like I said, I am a nerd that is nuts.

Anyways, regardless of how crazy I am, I hope to try and get along with everyone. I vow to abide by the rules and to treat everybody as if they were me.

JamesLee

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Welcome to the forum JamesLee Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:31 am

Welcome!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny1989 Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 am

Hey guys how's it going? Big fan of streets of rage here! I was looking for tutorials online for SOR Maker (last week to be exact) and landed on the old forum site 'bombergames.net'. From there I managed to find myself on Don Vecta's Youtube channel watching all of his videos of all the new mods that had been made or were in the making. I couldn't wait to get involved in the community and share discussions with you all about this incredible saga that's been a hallmark on our lives. The names Jonny, nice to meet you.

Jonny1989
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:52 am

Hey Jonny, welcome to the forum Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny1989 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Cheers Benny! Cool

Jonny1989
Galsia

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 13 Empty I'm kinda back!

Post  Iceferno Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:01 am

Hey guys. Iceferno here. Was registered on the old SoRR forum years ago, but had a bit of a tantrum and left for petty reasons. lol
I'd like to get back into the SoR community and share some stuff around.

I make music and have a number of SoR remixes on YouTube, which seem to be doing quite well. I recently made an alternate SoR1 soundtrack which I could link in here or make a separate topic for, depending on what's better.

I got a copy of SoRR 5.0a at the beginning of the year and, for the most part, enjoy it. Though some mods seem broken, which I guess was fixed in 5.1, so I'll see if I can update.

Looking forward to being part of a SoR group again. Smile

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:17 am

Welcome back! Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on much these days.

I remember listening to your Genesis Seinfeld remix not too long ago on Youtube. I thought that was pretty good. Smile
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 am

Thanks haha. That was a lot of fun to make, but took a little longer than it should because of some of the sliding notes. I'm just surprised it was never done before, the original sounds so Genesis.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum