SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

+79
robbiedarobot83
TiripsRoirraw
Nightmare_Snake_
Hansuke
ViDi
Puzirkov
mrxskull
SpideyKeiiti
deisha_max
Late goodbye
DeXsTeR
SketchTurner
Spooniest
Maria Lourenço
Rageplay
Iceferno
Jonny1989
JamesLee
RyeRaze
wriggle
Hedgehog45
KOManiacJim
Glisp
vince
TheWolfe
Kormann
SORFan1516
Break
Xillatem
Groovemaster303
cabo-hicks
Shyning77
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
hidralisco
El Gambito
RotaEA
KFCutman
Shiva
Creativeman
iceweb38
Magnus Blade
Shadow Fist King
MangoRyu28
Tarma
SoRFanatic
maruf1000
The Four Seven
BigDarsh
Arcane
DarkValentine
the_master1124
NeoVamp
DamianD
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Rapha.7
Zarzak
house
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
Shyning
Xenovant
Matt D
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Mr.Din
badjab326
William Assunção
Charco
rjbetty
Don Vecta
Laucorn
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
83 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  HeroBorn Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:57 am

I thank you Iceweb38. I will do some soon!
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  HeroBorn Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:00 am

Thank you badjab326. LOL! I see we have MK fans. Smile
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Shyning who ?

Post  Shyning77 Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello Everyone !

I'm not exactly a new member. In fact, I'm one of the oldest (miarroba anyone ? Very Happy), even if I've just registered here.

If most of you should remember me, the newest members may have thought I was only a legend Laughing

Anyway, I'm well alive and doing well.

As you may have noticed, I've kept away from any SOR consideration since the premature completion of the SORR project.

I'm still playing video games from time to time on my PS3, when I'm given the time.

I joined to say hello to my old fellas from the past. I hope you are all doing well.

See ya ! cheers

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Shyning77 wrote:Hello Everyone !

I'm not exactly a new member. In fact, I'm one of the oldest (miarroba anyone ? Very Happy), even if I've just registered here.

If most of you should remember me, the newest members may have thought I was only a legend Laughing

Anyway, I'm well alive and doing well.

As you may have noticed, I've kept away from any SOR consideration since the premature completion of the SORR project.

I'm still playing video games from time to time on my PS3, when I'm given the time.

I joined to say hello to my old fellas from the past. I hope you are all doing well.

See ya ! cheers
SHYNING, welcome back man! You're not registered over at ***?

ah I remember the Miarroba boards, glad to see you're alive and kicking don't be a stranger!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Mr.Din wrote:SHYNING, welcome back man! You're not registered over at ***?
Thanks for the welcome back Wink Registered where ?

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Shyning77 wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:SHYNING, welcome back man! You're not registered over at ***?
Thanks for the welcome back Wink Registered where ?
Oops forgot the censors lol. S-o-R Online there's a member, well moderator for some odd reason with your name and everything. Was wondering because I didn't think that was you over there.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Welcome back Shyning!
As you can see, things are quieter here but feel free to check the SORmaker forum for example which has some greats mods!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Welcome back Shyning Smile

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Nice to have you back Shyning Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Thanks Ice, Charco and Benny Wink

Mr.Din wrote:Oops forgot the censors lol. S-o-R Online there's a member, well moderator for some odd reason with your name and everything. Was wondering because I didn't think that was you over there.
I think you are right. After a quick search, I've found several messages posted with my nickname around january 2013 (if you find more recent messages, please tell me).

It seems to be an import of my own old account from the old S O R online boards. However, I can't remember posting anything in the new boards. By reading the messages, it doesn't seem to be my writing style and the French used in the message telling I'm back in the SOR community is not something a French speaking guy would write.

Furthermore, I can't myself log in with that account because the password I'm entering is incorrect and my e-mail address is not the one linked with that account either. It is clear for me that someone used my account to post messages on my behalf in order to get members from the old forum to subscribe to the new one. It's like "hey ! Shyning is back here and he will contribute ! Come and subscribe, everyone !"

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Shyning77 wrote:Thanks Ice, Charco and Benny Wink

Mr.Din wrote:Oops forgot the censors lol. S-o-R Online there's a member, well moderator for some odd reason with your name and everything. Was wondering because I didn't think that was you over there.
I think you are right. After a quick search, I've found several messages posted with my nickname around january 2013 (if you find more recent messages, please tell me).

It seems to be an import of my own old account from the old S O R online boards. However, I can't remember posting anything in the new boards. By reading the messages, it doesn't seem to be my writing style and the French used in the message telling I'm back in the SOR community is not something a French speaking guy would write.

Furthermore, I can't myself log in with that account because the password I'm entering is incorrect and my e-mail address is not the one linked with that account either. It is clear for me that someone used my account to post messages on my behalf in order to get members from the old forum to subscribe to the new one. It's like "hey ! Shyning is back here and he will contribute ! Come and subscribe, everyone !"
It's funny you say that because the last time I talked to CosmoBuggi he had said the exact same thing about your writing style. The french post came off a little weird to me as well. It's certainly not the first time this type of thing happened over there for a quick hype factor. The bigger red flag was the moderator status, the profile just wasn't active enough for it to not only be you but also claiming to contribute to the forums and such.

But that being all cleared up I'm glad to see you back for real! Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Shyning77 wrote:

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 THISGONBGUD

Btw, welcome back to the site Shyning! I'm glad to see the real one back! Smile

Last edited by Saven on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Saven wrote:
Shyning77 wrote:

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 THISGONBGUD

Btw, welcome back to the site Shyning! It's glad to see the real one back! Smile
That picture LMAO

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
That picture LMAO

Best gif ever!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh dear!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Can't say I'm really surprised with that one.
Identity theft is lame, period.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Ha, here we go again.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm

badjab326 wrote:Ha, here we go again.
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Kenan-and-kel-aw-here-it-goes-awh-here-goes-intro-kel-1352766252e

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Oh BTW welcome back Shyning, always good to see one of the OGs return lol

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Laucorn Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 am

Welcome back, Shyning. Good to see you again.

AKA Mister X Neo
Laucorn
Laucorn
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 am

Will the real Shyning please stand up!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmo Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:59 am

Oh, sweet! The real Shying is back! Welcome back! Very Happy

I wondered when you'd turn up or even if you would, nice to have you back on board. Smile Good to know you are still alive and well.

Speaking of which, back when you were being impersonated, i made this picture in reference to that event...
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 2zpqcns
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 am

That screenshot is still as funny as the first time you showed it lol

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 am

Welcome back Shyning (despite I discover the sor/bomber game community when you left it, the 4rth april 2011 !)

PS: very nice sig (I'm french so you know !)

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

You're welcome everyone above. But how do you guys know I'm the real Shyning ? Oh, wait, I know ! Let me say a few words in French as a proof :

<< Il est bon d'être de retour et je suis enthousiasmé par les possibilités de l'avenir, la plupart du temps! >>

That should ring a bell for some of you Laughing That was some awesome Google-translated French Rolling Eyes That makes me want to quote Iceweb right now :

iceweb38 wrote:Identity theft is lame, period.

BigDarsh wrote:PS: very nice sig (I'm french so you know !)
Thank you ! And for the "je suis Charlie" pic, I feel concerned about freedom of speech, in France, Belgium or elsewhere. As we say in French, "nous sommes tous dans le même bateau". I don't agree with everything Charlie Hebdo does, and I don't find everything funny, but as citizens of democratic countries, we should be able to talk about and criticize everything without being killed. That's it.

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum