SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

+78
TiripsRoirraw
Nightmare_Snake_
Hansuke
ViDi
Puzirkov
mrxskull
SpideyKeiiti
deisha_max
Late goodbye
DeXsTeR
SketchTurner
Spooniest
Maria Lourenço
Rageplay
Iceferno
Jonny1989
JamesLee
RyeRaze
wriggle
Hedgehog45
KOManiacJim
Glisp
vince
TheWolfe
Kormann
SORFan1516
Break
Xillatem
Groovemaster303
cabo-hicks
Shyning77
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
hidralisco
El Gambito
RotaEA
KFCutman
Shiva
Creativeman
iceweb38
Magnus Blade
Shadow Fist King
MangoRyu28
Tarma
SoRFanatic
maruf1000
The Four Seven
BigDarsh
Arcane
DarkValentine
the_master1124
NeoVamp
DamianD
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Rapha.7
Zarzak
house
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
Shyning
Xenovant
Matt D
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Mr.Din
badjab326
William Assunção
Charco
rjbetty
Don Vecta
Laucorn
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
82 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 12 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Charco Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 12 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Break Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Thank you, Benny, Charco. :3 I hope to contribute to this place in anyway I can!
Break
Break
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Just fought against you today in SoR3 and now you're in the forums?! The torture never ends!

Haha welcome to the forums man, a name after a streets of rage character is always cool I'm my book.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Mr.Din wrote:Just fought against you today in SoR3 and now you're in the forums?! The torture never ends!

Haha welcome to the forums man, a name after a streets of rage character is always cool I'm my book.

Gotta love the way I'm able to walk backwards/diagonally, then pull off an almost unblockable bare knuckle. x3 So much more powerful than normal Axel could ever be, so even when you use a Break palette in SoRR, the wimpiness of SOR3 Axel is almost shameful in comparison...

Thank you, thank you. =D I'm still looking from some threads to post in, but most of 'em are dead. Maybe I'll try the random blabber topic.

Break
Break
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Welcome to the SORR forums, Break Wink

Yeah, these boards are not as alive as they used to, but given my limited free time, it's more an advantage than a disadvantage Laughing Hard

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Shyning77 wrote:Welcome to the SORR forums, Break ;)

Yeah, these boards are not as alive as they used to, but given my limited free time, it's more an advantage than a disadvantage :lool:

Haha, thank you! I can imagine it leaves more for you to do when you have time to check it, though.
Break
Break
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SORFan1516 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:31 am

Hi guys, I am SORFan1516. I am a big SOR fan as you can tell lol. I came across this awesome fan game not too long ago and can't stop playing it! Very Happy

I have been making a mod for awhile now. If you want to check it out, go to the Demos subforum and see what I have been making. Very Happy
SORFan1516
SORFan1516
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kormann Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 am

Hey guys! I did not introduce myself yet.

I follow SoRR since the beginning when Bombergames had a forum at miarroba.
I'm really a fan of Streets of Rage games and this tribute is the best. Probably Sega wouldn't do anything better than this. I wish Sega had contacted Bombergames to create a game like Taxman was contacted after he created the Retroengine for Sonic CD Remake instead of been sued, etc. A shame.

Best regards for my fellow Sega Genesis / Mega Drive fans. Cool
Kormann
Kormann
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 am

Welcome in the SORR community, guys ! Wink

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:46 pm

SORFan1516 wrote:Hi guys, I am SORFan1516. I am a big SOR fan as you can tell lol. I came across this awesome fan game not too long ago and can't stop playing it! Very Happy

I have been making a mod for awhile now. If you want to check it out, go to the Demos subforum and see what I have been making. Very Happy

Hey, fresh blood! :3 I'm fairly new here myself, and I'm proud to welcome ya to the forums, Fan! More than mods, I'm into palettes, so if you have any cool ones you'd like to share, let me be the first to know.

Kormann wrote:Hey guys! I did not introduce myself yet.

I follow SoRR since the beginning when Bombergames had a forum at miarroba.
I'm really a fan of Streets of Rage games and this tribute is the best. Probably Sega wouldn't do anything better than this. I wish Sega had contacted Bombergames to create a game like Taxman was contacted after he created the Retroengine for Sonic CD Remake instead of been sued, etc. A shame.

Best regards for my fellow Sega Genesis / Mega Drive fans. Cool

Welcome, Kormann! But to what you said, I think sometimes that the fans have a better grasp on how to flesh and project a series than even professional companies do, and don't need the validation. Fans spend their time and money, after all, on the games put out there, and they play it so much that they develop an almost perfectionist sense to the fandom they symbolize. xD

I hope we'll have some time to chat over SoRR!
Break
Break
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Welcome to the forum guys Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Welcome to the forum lads.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Welcome guys! Smile
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWolfe Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:06 am

Whoa, I didn't expect an sudden influx of newcomers. Shocked I hope you guys don't mind one more!

My name is Chris and I've been lurking within the Streets of Rage Remake community since around 2009. I grew up with the original Streets of Rage and Streets of Rage 2 with the Sega Genesis and when I heard about SoRR v4, I was hooked! I waited eagerly for v5 and kept up with all the upcoming news and updates, curious on just how the final product would turn out and when it'd release. During that time, I discovered Streets of Rage 3 myself, both the overseas and original Japanese release and although I had my hesitations at first, I grew to love it.

Then one day I decided to stumble across the Bombergames site on a whim and on pure coincidence, Streets of Rage Remake v5 was finally released! With no work that night, I immediately downloaded the full game, quickly skimmed through the release notes, and got my controller ready. The next few hours literally flew in a pure rush of adrenaline and ecstasy at the great marvel crafted by the Bombergames team.

For many days I continued to lurk with the Bombergames community, eager to know everyone's reactions to all the all the content in the game, still to this day exceeding many commercial efforts. I was excited for Bombergames' interpretations of the Streets of Rage 1 characters and enemies, to all the paths and routes in the main scenarios, to all the side modes such as Survival and Events, and all the great ideas being tossed around for the SoRMaker. I stumbled across Blaze and her banhammer ways after stealing something by pure accident and saddened when she took all our monies away. I was crushed at the news of Sega's C&D, only to be elated at the fans' determination to keep the hype alive. When I bought out the entire store worth of items, I went through all the best scenarios the community I had to offer - Fist of the Street, H.U.N.T.E.R., Gangs of Fury, Adam's Story, Way of the Warrior, Rage in Time, SoRR v4, At the Movies, Final Rage, Nightsweeper, and so many more I lost track of them all. I stopped playing SoRR around 2013 and dropped lurking from the community around then.

Recently, I discovered there was the v5.1 update and decided to start over from the beginning since I haven't played SoRR in a while and I wanted to start fresh with v5.1. I've forgotten just how much fun it is just playing through with it all over again and just how tough it can be. My skills have rusted a bit from disuse, but I'm relearning really quickly. I've actually even managed to get A rank in Survival Round 1 too, something I never accomplished before!

As of right now, I am restarting my modding project I've had stuck in development hell since 2012, which is a action adventure deep in the heart of my hometown, New York City! I also have another modding idea in mind - a continuation of the Survival Mod(e) series using popular mods to serve as stages. However, it might be a problem since the creators of some of the mods I want to use aren't around anymore. Whut?

It's nice to meet you all and hope you guys don't mind another member of the crew. Smile
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:00 am

Welcome to the forums.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:54 am

Welcome, great to see so many new people arriving Smile

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Welcome back to the community, TheWolfe Wink

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWolfe Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Thanks so much for the warm response everyone. Smile
TheWolfe
TheWolfe
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:16 am

I'm really glad to see new faces around. Very Happy

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:42 am

Hi everybody,

I just start to post here, but I lurk for a while. I am a big fan of SoR trilogy and, by the way, of SoRR and the mods. I don't know why, but I played SoRR v5 a couple of time when it was release and left the game in a corner, and just re-discover it this year, and realize the incredible game possibilities of it, especially the awesome and numerous mods! I even not tried one of them earlier, and now I feel stupid of it.
Now, I play almost each day (yes, I'm totally contaminated) and try all the mods, having pleasure even in the worsts of them, cause even the worst can have some good ideas. And I continue trying all the mods I can find.

My favorite mods are (not exhaustive list):
- Adam's Story
- H.U.N.T.E.R.
- Battle for Rio 1&2
- Path of Shadow Dancer
- Rescue Metro City
- At the Movies
- Fists of the Streets
- Gangs of Fury
- Return of Mr. X

Last edited by vince on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:50 am

Welcome to the forums, glad you are enjoying the game!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:59 am

Welcome to the forums, Vince Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Welcome Vince
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Welcome Vince! Hope you'll enjoy here!

Thanks for trying my mod BTW Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glisp Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:40 am

Hey guys, long time no see. You probably won't see me on here very much, but I'll try to stop by from time to time. Happy my account finally got verified though.

Glisp
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum