SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question.

2 posters

Go down

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question. Empty Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question.

Post  Security Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Just WHO the hell is the secret informant in the Epilogue route, who sends you after Mr.X and betrays his location? I followed the mod creators hints, to replay the SOR2 Collection mod, i finished it in Mania in each and every different route, but for some reason, i couldn't understand that much. Was it Electra? Was it Rudra? Or the different Mr.X characters, named Mr.Sexy? Mod creator said that the supposed informant is present during the fight against Mr.X, so it has to be that Electra in the mega drive route or the other Mr.Xs... Some help? I am going to explode if i don't solve this out. I want his identity!!!

Last edited by Security on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question. Empty Re: Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:19 pm

I said look at Ayano Koshiro's notes for SoR2.
The sketches... it's pretty clear... the name is even used in that particular route.

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question. Empty Re: Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod Question.

Post  Security Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:14 pm

CajNatalie wrote:I said look at Ayano Koshiro's notes for SoR2.
The sketches... it's pretty clear... the name is even used in that particular route.

I looked in here: http://www.soronline.net/sor2_makingof.htm

I saw the recent interview (2015), the English translated complete compilation, i even downloaded that extra ayano file with the bunch of .txt files (that for some reason my machine cannot read, they are in gibberish) and still, i am lacking an answer... Please, at least let me know in a PM or something! I played 2 collection like almost 20 times and i still can't make things out, i am hopeless! Facepalm with a Desk
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:57 pm

http://shmuplations.com/streetsofrage2/
If with this, and the name being RIGHT THERE on an enemy while fighting X in one of the SoR2Collection routes, you still don't get it, I give up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:59 am

CajNatalie wrote:http://shmuplations.com/streetsofrage2/
If with this, and the name being RIGHT THERE on an enemy while fighting X in one of the SoR2Collection routes, you still don't get it, I give up.

CASKA!!! Right? The alternative Electra sketch! It HAS to be her! Starting mega drive route, then changing as you said to the path with SOR1 enemies (had to be the Game Gear stage from amusement park) and right at the final fight with X, there was 1 galsia and 1 CASKA there! I found it? Panic
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:12 pm

And it was just a small tip of the hat to the people who have been following the SoR2 translations and such.
It was meant to be left as a mystery to most people who don't know but swear they should know, not blow it out of proportion and constantly fucking bug the mod's lead creator for the information.

tl;dr This is nothing. Way to waste your time over an enemy name. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:21 pm

CajNatalie wrote:And it was just a small tip of the hat to the people who have been following the SoR2 translations and such.
It was meant to be left as a mystery to most people who don't know but swear they should know, not blow it out of proportion and constantly fucking bug the mod's lead creator for the information.

tl;dr This is nothing. Way to waste your time over an enemy name. Razz

Crying Sad study

Meanie cat! I played only the 2 collection mod like 21 times total, 16 in mania and 5 in normal, only so i could learn the identity of that person... It even broke my relentless mania destruction chains, by giving me a game over right at the fight of Mr.X in one of my mega drive route runs... I went through the battle route in mania and won, i discovered your 1 remake stages (but in the sor 2 collection mod) and most of the easter eggs! All this for 1 Caska!

But at the bottom line, it was fully worth it. This mod drained me completely, but i have to admit, it was more than fun, a real masterpiece, the best and most interesting time-burning endeavor i have ever had. Much love to the team behind it!

P.S. My best runs were with team-mate... Mr.X on the aggressive and myself as Max!
P.S. 2 Those Kickboxers and Jets were something else (mania)...
P.S. 3 Mega Drive route is hard (mania)!
P.S. 4 I need to have my eyes checked. I failed to see the "Mr.X's lover" on that sketch even if i magnified it, before. Only right now that i am typing P.S. 4 did i actually read that line there.

Facepalm with a Desk Facepalm with a Desk Facepalm with a Desk
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Well, this proves lots of people in here have serious OCD issues, hehe. Losing sleep over a character's name? lol bom

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Everyone here is a meanie! Sad Instead of accepting my indirect praise to this specific (2 and 3 ultimate) mod, which was so good, that i got so much hooked up to it to beat through and through so many times, you are laughing at me and even call psychological issues, of which i never had any on top of that!

Instead of translating my statements as: "Your mod ROCKS, i stuck with it for good and its plot is so interesting, that i actually lost sleep over it"... You say what you say, just above...

Seriously, i don't know what to say anymore and how to treat other people. I try to be funny and make people laugh, 2 hug the wall and one calls it "shit". I am thrilled with your amazing works and skills and i am being called compulsive, for me being a diehard fan on said works of yours... Honestly, what do i have to do, to make things friendlier round these parts? Ninja
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Everything is mean to you. This is why people are reacting as they are.

The great irony is how people were even originally willing to give you the time of day BECAUSE you are a fan.

Just stop before you dig yourself deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Well, obviously didn't mean it as an offense or direct attack (hell, I know Caj is OCD, I'm sort of it, too... in fact, lots of modders and community people I know have this tendency!). Someone here is being terribly sensitive for whatever we say and trust me, we are not trying to offend anyone whatsoever.

Before this shit got more derailed and people keep getting offended by things weren't meant to be attacks of any kind, I'm gonna close this thread. Fair warning for all involved, if this situation is started to be ignited again, I'll resort in other measures.

Case (and topic) closed.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down