SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack

5 posters

Go down

Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack Empty Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack

Post  realnabarl Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Original post by groovemaster303

----------------------

With over 160 tracks created by a variety of remixers during the development phase. Here is pretty much every complete track composed for Streets Of Rage Remake in high quality mp3 format.

From B-A-C and GeckoYamori to Groovemaster303 and BGM1401 This OST features all of our remixes as well as some bonus tracks created especially for this OST release.

Many thanks must go to Iceweb and Charco who I sent this to a few days ago and they both gave me some pointers on what had been missed out.
Also i'd like to thank Iceweb for uploading this many times yesterday and often getting a failed upload message. It probably drove him insane and yet he stuck at it. Cheers once again my friend. Very Happy

And so here it is...

4Shared - http://www.4shared.com/file/7o66Mw9E/Streets_Of_Rage_Remake_Ultimat.html

----------------------

I have removed all broken links.

realnabarl
Forum Elder

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack Empty Re: Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack

Post  William Assunção Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm

here is the missed and some extended musics of the SORR Ultimate OST, there is the some UST bonus mixes then i put into the album.

i hope you enjoy Wink

http://www.2shared.com/file/RhAoj25H/SORR_Ultimate_OST_missed_and_e.html
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack Empty Re: Streets Of Rage Remake Ultimate Soundtrack

Post  sortofrage Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:25 pm

Hello all.
Is lossless (CD-Audio) version of this Remake soundtrack exist?
Or all tracks were created in mp3 codec?

sortofrage

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:41 pm

Thankyou for sharing this, cant wait to listen.

Edit: I think the download link is broken because its saying "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search"??? Mad  Crying

Question: Are the tracks lossless copy`s ?

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:39 pm

There's only mp3 format, to my knowledge. KHInsider also has the Ultimate soundtrack, if the above links ever stop working.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:14 pm

Iceferno wrote:There's only mp3 format, to my knowledge. KHInsider also has the Ultimate soundtrack, if the above links ever stop working.

oh ok, where on the forum can I contact him if possible, or better, if you have the collection send them to me? cuz these links aren't working.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down