SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

+18
kelgar
Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010
wriggle
dhoppler
Saven
Mr.Din
Charco
William Assunção
scalliano
DarkThief
JoyJoyfulRabbit
celestinx
KOManiacJim
Tanner123
DamianD
Tarma
bazzza
Security
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultimate Mod - Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

Post  bazzza Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:16 am

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 wrote:
dhoppler wrote:The link you posted will only send anybody with a google account to their own drive. You'll need to post the one from the share feature if other people are to see the intended drive.
Truly noted, dhoppler. I tried following the link last time but it only took me to my own virtual drive; it even affected other users who also tried that and could not find the mod they were hoping to get.

Someone called bazzza did not write the address carefully which caused problems with anyone trying to find the shared folder (perhaps it was his fault).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oKgpEtwqSecnBYVWEwZ0NXdkU/view?usp=sharing

The above link will now work if it say's oops there is a problem with the network ignore it. Click download you should then be sent to a second download section that is the one where you can download it from
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Mod - Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5

Post  dhoppler Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Thanks for the update.
dhoppler
dhoppler
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:26 pm

I think this ought to be the final version?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/htqnsg7w0i7rw88/SoR3%20Ultimate%20Mod%20for%20V5%20%282019%20%2BAxel3Fix%29.rar?dl=0
Updated for compatibility with the re-released 1 and 2 mods, some quality of life, and missing Epilogue Stage 5 content.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:50 am

Turns out there was a really old error in the "Axel Deluxe" ...hopefully it should be fixed now.

It took davpreec trying to upload a playthrough as Japanese Axel and me looking at Bazzza's mirror of the 2016 version to realise it had been wrong the whole time.

I wasn't going to be able to fix it, since all my old files were gone, but Final Crash (Corkscrew Blow) had been keeping old project files, and saved the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:20 am

Welcome back! And thanks for the work done on those mods!
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

I have updated the link, hopefully the final time, with BKIII version of Axel Deluxe about as fully restored as he's going to get.

Also included is an enemy fix for Epilogue Stage 4.
When the player performed a specific action, one enemy could actually softlock the scene.

The person I sent the BKIII Axel fix to hasn't said anything for a few days, so if there's still something wrong, it's on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  kelgar Wed May 13, 2020 9:01 am

I really liked playing the epilogue, such a nice ending.
I discovered the mods of CajNatalie to be custom. Before I just add the folders into the MOD folder and that was it. I had no idea about the pallettes replacements and all that amazing stuff. There is no big thank you enough for all of the modders whom made it possible.
The only thing,
Spoiler:

kelgar
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  coderedbooks@gmail.com Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:38 am

How do I play this mod? I can't find it anywhere.

coderedbooks@gmail.com
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Mod - Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 3 Empty SOR3

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:03 pm

Give this Link a go: Ultimate Mod - Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 3 Captur10
If this doesn't work then try to look for a updated file drop version somewhere here on this page.
Axle Stone 1991
Axle Stone 1991
Signal

Don Vecta and coderedbooks@gmail.com like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  coderedbooks@gmail.com Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:43 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Give this Link a go: Ultimate Mod - Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 3 Captur10
If this doesn't work then try to look for a updated file drop version somewhere here on this page.

It worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been looking for this one forever. I'm playing it now, it's awesome. Thanks again man, I appreciate that.

coderedbooks@gmail.com
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:19 am

coderedbooks@gmail.com wrote:
Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Give this Link a go: Ultimate Mod - Streets of Rage 3 Ultimate Mod for V5 - Page 3 Captur10

It worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been looking for this one forever. I'm playing it now, it's awesome. Thanks again man, I appreciate that.

if your ever looks for mods always check this list its a download of all the popular mods

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19jzn3LEN2apTbjf4nogApUN0o9qHCaJn
Rain
Rain
Electra

RicardoXI and coderedbooks@gmail.com like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  coderedbooks@gmail.com Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:56 pm

Give this Link a go:
If this doesn't work then try to look for a updated file drop version somewhere here on this page.[/quote]

It worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been looking for this one forever. I'm playing it now, it's awesome. Thanks again man, I appreciate that.[/quote]

if your ever looks for mods always check this list its a download of all the popular mods

Awesome! Thanks man, I will definitely check this out. I am a huge fan of this game, can't wait to try the other mods.[/quote]

coderedbooks@gmail.com
Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSchoolGamer2024 Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:42 am

bazzza wrote:
wriggle wrote:Hi CajNatalie,
Congrats and thanks for all your amazing work.

I'm trying to download it but all the links to your mods, and even SoRR 5.1,  are down  Crying or Very sad
Any chance to upload it again, maybe using a mega account?

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/my-drive

You will find the MOD in the above link. It also contains SORR V 5.1 and a remix soundtrack.

ALTERNATE LINK

GOOGLE DRIVE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/121jSMCzU_zhQ0l2qcsKvQv9OS_8Ok0BT/view?usp=share_link
OldSchoolGamer2024
OldSchoolGamer2024
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3